What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

USA needs to now provide the longer range HIMARS ATACMS missiles to Ukraine - they have proven to be able to use them effectively. I am not certain of the hessitation that the USA has right now for and it will help bring the war to an end even quicker.

Russia's "escalation" points against NATO are massively decreased right now through this war - so there is no need to be shy now.

USA needs to now provide the longer range HIMARS ATACMS missiles to Ukraine - they have proven to be able to use them effectively. I am not certain of the hessitation that the USA has right now for and it will help bring the war to an end even quicker.

Russia's "escalation" points against NATO are massively decreased right now through this war - so there is no need to be shy now.

If they do that then Ukraine can target targets deep in Russia and that will escalate and cause Russia to use tactical nuclear weapons. The US don't want escalation. They want Ukraine to be able to defend itself, not attack Russia. That's why they tweeked HIMARS so the computer cannot fire into Russia.

Ukraine would be able to destroy a lot of key strategic targets in Crimea.

Agree - the need to be shy withb providing ATACMS should be over now (imho)..

Biden's oligarch handlers told him no. So he won't.

Ukraine would be able to destroy a lot of key strategic targets in Crimea.

Ukraine attacking Crimea = China attacking Taiwan. It will lead to world war.

Active or no Active S-400 doesnt matter, as long as the order to fire isnt given, and the orders to fire the S-400s in Syria WAS NEVER GIVEN, so stop confusing a political decision(not to order S400s to fire on ISraeli or NATo planes in Syria) with a technical malfunction ("S400s dont work, they're spoofed")...S400 shot down the longest Sucesful air defense hit, period, over Ukraine, taking down that Mig-29....if Russia fires the S400, it will very likely strike what it attacked- can you give us examples of were S400s fired and missed?

:rofl: You seem like a hired keyboard warrior by Russia & Syria! There is an English saying something like never come down to the level of a stupid. I firmly believe in it.

Since you have TWO American flags, perhaps you should contact the Pentagon as you seem to know everything and ask them to show you some proofs of the crap that S-400 really is, in front of the American and Israeli systems? And I'm sure it would be the same case for the French / English and German systems when the time comes for a showoff of capability!

you can trade in any currency you want. no one will stop you The problem is that people that have stuff to sell, they all way Dollars or Euro.

yeah, they will invest in western countries,

europe is on its knees, the children all over europe cant even make a snow man because there is no snow. Some are saying because of the warm temperatues its the worst winter ever.
Global warming is Russia’s biggest enemy.
If too warm outside who needs gas? Not to heat the houses.
Putin will sell gas with deeper discount to China.
What if Chinese stop buying? At some point the Chinese have then too much.

>> Interesting break down of the fake propaganda fail by Russia on using the same actors again and again and again..

HIMARS dressed up in christmas lights giving presents to Russians.

66112303-11591533-image-a-8_1672647626742.jpg

Global warming is Russia’s biggest enemy.
If too warm outside who needs gas? Not to heat the houses.
Putin will sell gas with deeper discount to China.
What if Chinese stop buying? At some point the Chinese have then too much.

Gas is mainly used for industrial use. Residential use is only a small percentage of gas use. Global warming is beneficial for Russia. It can make vast areas of Russia suitable for farming and increase Russia population from 150 million to 300 million.

Holy crap. The Russians are pissed. What will the response be? 🤔 I will be back once I have the answer...

:rofl: You seem like a hired keyboard warrior by Russia & Syria! There is an English saying something like never come down to the level of a stupid. I firmly believe in it.

Since you have TWO American flags, perhaps you should contact the Pentagon as you seem to know everything and ask them to show you some proofs of the crap that S-400 really is, in front of the American and Israeli systems? And I'm sure it would be the same case for the French / English and German systems when the time comes for a showoff of capability!
No, he is just an Iranian living in "evil" US yet he's a known Russian fanboy(even more than the Russians themselves. Lol ) and has no lost love for the US(his adopted country). The funny thing is i dont see them emigrating to Russia despote their keyboard love for Russia, they always choose to settle or immigrate to the West who they claim to despise yet they wil do everything to live or immigrate and live here and not Russia or China or Iran or North Korea. 😂 i dont even bother with people like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom