What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

All they need is to mix in kero into diesel to make them survive mild negative temperatures. But below -20C°, yes, speciality refinery made low temperature diesels would be the only remedy.

It shocks me what UA volunteers showed me in Poland, and what can't be posted onto the net.

RUAF is an army of middle aged men. But most Ukrainian soldiers who are dying are teens, and people in early twenties. It will be a very bitter after the war. Ukraine only had like 25M people of working age at the start in total.
Any kind of mixture to dilute the fuel quality would have the fuel pump and filter take a beating, I doubt Russia can sustain long with adding Kerosene on their tank for long, the seal will most likely damage and it will most likely break down eventually if they really do that. By the way, that trick IIRC was taught during WW2 for the Tanker to survive without properly refined fuel, and IIRC, they were told it was specifically for last resort.

The question you should ask is why Bakhmut is so important to the Russian.

For the Ukrainian, their goal is to hinder Russian offensive, either to slow their advance or to buy time for their own counter attack. Which mean for the Ukrainian, any fight is welcome because it take resource and focus off what they are doing. As long as Russia keep attacking Bakhmut, Ukraine will say "Why not"

For the Russian, Bakhmut is not important AT ALL since they loses Lyman and Izyum, because before you need Bakhmut to secure a flank to attack Sloviansk and Kramatorsk which is the only way you can take both city, but now with Izyum and Lyman under Ukrainian Control, that is no longer possible, on the other hand, Bakhmut would be sitting duck even if Russia took it if and when Ukrianian broke thru Svatove.

What Russia is doing now is basically wasting resource and stringing up their troop for some land you don't need to have or have no purpose at all, they already did it twice, focusing on Mariupol means they blunted their Northern Advance and give time the Ukrainian build up their defence to withstand the Russian Assault, which is why it lead to the current situation to begin with. The other time they so focus on Siverodonetsk and Lysychansk they lost both Kharkiv and Kherson because of that.

This is not a smart way to fight.
If you are asking me, they might think of Bakhmut as a slow but "sure" way to lower Ukrainian manpower. How successful their effort is? I have no idea.

The question you should ask is why Bakhmut is so important to the Russian.

For the Ukrainian, their goal is to hinder Russian offensive, either to slow their advance or to buy time for their own counter attack. Which mean for the Ukrainian, any fight is welcome because it take resource and focus off what they are doing. As long as Russia keep attacking Bakhmut, Ukraine will say "Why not"

For the Russian, Bakhmut is not important AT ALL since they loses Lyman and Izyum, because before you need Bakhmut to secure a flank to attack Sloviansk and Kramatorsk which is the only way you can take both city, but now with Izyum and Lyman under Ukrainian Control, that is no longer possible, on the other hand, Bakhmut would be sitting duck even if Russia took it if and when Ukrianian broke thru Svatove.

What Russia is doing now is basically wasting resource and stringing up their troop for some land you don't need to have or have no purpose at all, they already did it twice, focusing on Mariupol means they blunted their Northern Advance and give time the Ukrainian build up their defence to withstand the Russian Assault, which is why it lead to the current situation to begin with. The other time they so focus on Siverodonetsk and Lysychansk they lost both Kharkiv and Kherson because of that.

This is not a smart way to fight.
Basically I think they are trying to create an equation, "I have 5 times as many soldiers as they do, so if I constantly lose 4 soldiers for every 1 Ukrainian casualty, I will eventually win" and Bakhmut might be a way to constantly achieve those numbers.

Putins strategic military obsession with Bakhmut is a great mystery?
which means your side is behind, because it cant have effective strategy without knowing what the opposite sie is thinking.
Maybe the deal with the Wagner chief is to just burn through the Russian prisoners as cannon fodder,
but its Ukranians who have died like cannon fodder in Bakmut- you've got it reversed here buddy- Ukraine lost so many soldiers in Bakhmut- even the Ukranian troops in Bakhmut couldnt hide the fact that so many Ukranian troops had been neutralised there- Ukrainian army tried to hide that fact by just sending more soldiers there- and Russia gladly continued to denazify good Ukrainian ground forces- easier in one place/Bakhmut than chasing them all over Ukraine no?
to make the Ukrainian's use up men and materials ,
Ukraine DID use up ALOT of its men- the "Bakhmut meat grinder " is now a historical phrase and reality in the Ukraine war- this is reality, not a fake cartoon character like ghost of Kiev.
whilst the new Russian conscripts get some basic training?
lmao..you're so behind, no wonder Ukraine is losing territory daily now- its war plans are broken - no electricity, no transformers, no artillery on the frontline, no real APCs, now using pick uip trucks, obv no fuel, no morale- lots of POWs being captured daily.

But the war is still heavy, but i am seeing signs that Russia's military is well supported and greased up on the "back end", but Ukraine's back end war logistics is in horrible shapes- no trains to transport military personnel and equipment due to denazification of Ukraine's power grid, no artillery, no warm meals on the frontline right as COLD winter sets in...low equipment supply to Ukrainian troops, thats why they fire few artillery (and are dying more because of that).

I know who has the momentum in this war as of today- its Russia.

lmao..you're so behind, no wonder Ukraine is losing territory daily now- its war plans are broken - no electricity, no transformers, no artillery on the frontline, no real APCs, now using pick uip trucks, obv no fuel, no morale- lots of POWs being captured daily.
You live in an alternate reality

Putins strategic military obsession with Bakhmut is a great mystery? Maybe the deal with the Wagner chief is to just burn through the Russian prisoners as cannon fodder, to make the Ukrainian's use up men and materials , whilst the new Russian conscripts get some basic training?
The only possible scenario the Russian obsessed with Bakhmut is because that was the only thing going for them at the moment. Across the board, they were the one attacking in the area. If they retreated (Which any logical military leader would do) they will be on a completely defensive role in Ukraine and Ukrainian, not the Russian would be the one to dictate tempo. Because if that happened, this being an offensive campaign would be done with and Russia will lose because they can't really hold on any ground if they do that.

Think about it this way, if they retreat in Bakhmut, they would be freeing up another bunch of Ukrainian troop (currently there are 6 Brigade fighting in the area.) Then they would have to guess which way Ukraine will go next, that is nearly impossible which mean they would need to defend the East and the South at the same time, which is next to impossible with the manpower and logistic they have.

Russia is NOT A DOUBT training their mobilised soldier for an offensive campaign for next Spring, they have saved up roughly 100,000 of those conscripts and not putting them in the field. And military sense would suggest Kyiv again if they can get the Belarussian going as well, and Kharkiv if not to relieve logistic pressure off. But most analyst doubt they can really pull this off. Because on paper, you are talking about a badly equipped, badly trained conscript throwing down on a line that Ukrainian is probably preparing since April/May This year. And unlike the last time, the line is now filled with Ukrainian defender and they are better equipped by the west before......

Maybe you should learn some history or Military Tactics or maybe some Geography before you open your mouth??

British Indian Army were in the different side of the globe. They were in Burma and Africa and later Italy. The only campaign the British Army in general conducted in South Pacific is the Singapore/Malaysia Campaign, which lead to 94,000 British and Commonwealth Troop (Including Australian) being captured by the Japanese and the loss of Singapore. The Chinese on the other hand, were being bogged down by the Japanese in Manchuria and Kanton area. They weren't ever in South Pacific.

The Campaign that credit to saving Australia directly is the Port Moresby Campaign, that is the port directly opposite Cairns and to a lesser extend the Battle of Coral Sea which make Naval Blockade of Australia (in the Pacific only, not Indian Ocean side, hence lesser extend) impossible. The first one is a joint US-Australian campaign, while the second one is a US-Dutch-Australian campaign.

And yes, I do have sushi every day, as if Sushi is not a thing even if Japanese loses WW2.

Australia is a insignificant country propped up by their penal masters. If Japan hadn't been defeated by US, India and China Autsralia would sure have been occupied by the Japs. Free land is the basis of Australia's successful rich class. Perhaps you should read real history and not colonial tainted history?

Where did Indian soldiers fight in ww2?

Image result for where did the British indian soldiers fight in w1 and ww2

Indians fought with distinction throughout the world, including in the European theatre against Germany, North African Campaign against fascist Italy, and in the southeast Asian theatre; while also defending the Indian subcontinent against the Japanese forces, including British Burma and the Crown colony of Ceylon.

You live in an alternate reality

This dude's full of copium, said Ukraine is losing so much men and would never take Kherson (he said you could screenshot this which we all did here), claims Ukraine can't capture any territory while liberating entire regions but Russians capturing half of a small village in Donbass is a great achivement, Russians are advancing at a fast speed.... claims Bakhmut is a meat grinder and 4 million Ukrainian soldiers have already been killed (and millions more not counted yet) but the only images we see are fields full of Russian and wagner bodies dying in waves after frontal attacks.

Fhgdh_yagAAsHo-.jpg

Time for a total drone war

Ukraine has purchased 1,400 drones. From surveillance to suicide to fighting drones.

1672255045306.png

This guy Dalit is an idiot who has a prostate problem and pisses in each thread with his piss poor and idiotic comments....

Of course, let me prostrate in front you army boot licker LOL Canadian idiot.

Time for a total drone war

Ukraine has purchased 1,400 drones. From surveillance to suicide to fighting drones.

View attachment 908173

You guys claimed that the war against Russia was going to be easy and over in a matter of months. We are still fighting and the Russians are pouncing Ukraine. What happened?

You guys claimed that the war against Russia was going to be easy and over in a matter og months. We are still fighting and the Russians are pouncing Ukraine.

No you don’t need to prostate except one God.

However I hope you get a boot shoved up your *** as high as it can get ….

You and your few cronies are truly dispicable and low intelligent creatures.

You guys claimed that the war against Russia was going to be easy and over in a matter of months. We are still fighting and the Russians are pouncing Ukraine. What happened?
Bruh are you retarded? The Russians said they were going to take Ukraine in 3 days

Bruh are you retarded? The Russians said they were going to take Ukraine in 3 days

LOL All you have to do is browse in this thread and read the comments from dear honorable members. We are almost a year into the war. Just saying.

Dude, Russians have captured strategic areas and are now pushing for more. The more you guys rant in this topic the worse the situation gets for Ukraine. I think it is better for you guys take a pause. Perhaps that might improve the situation for Ukraine.

No you don’t need to prostate except one God.

However I hope you get a boot shoved up your *** as high as it can get ….

You and your few cronies are truly dispicable and low intelligent creatures.

Nice to see you so triggered. 👍 Your words don't mean a thing LOL

Last edited:

Nonsense
Check my posts I never said that. I don’t remember anyone said Ukraine would win in months. Most said Ukraine had no chance they would surrender in a week.
I made some predictions let’s see how they developing.
One of my predictions is Putin will make Russians to economic slaves. He will knee all the way to Beijing to beg for money, friendship and help.

Nonsense
Check my posts I never said that. I don’t remember anyone said Ukraine would win in months. Most said Ukraine had no chance they would surrender in a week.
I made some predictions let’s see how they developing.
One of my predictions is Putin will make Russians to economic slaves. He will knee all the way to Beijing to beg for money, friendship and help.

Did I mention you specifically by name? There are plenty of members that were boasting how Russia was going to be a walkover. Neither has Russia been a walkover economically and neither has Russia been defeated militarily. Let's face it, Russia has managed to sustain the war without too much fuss. On the contrary, the war in Ukraine has impacted the entire world economically and in various other ways.

You should be worried about China Russia nexus because the war in Ukraine has brought the two closer than ever. You say that Russia is going to beg Beijing for money. Russia and China see it as a partnership. Don't take this partnership lightly. You have your work cut out for you.

The Americans and its Western partners wanted to tackle China and Russia seperately. That doesn't seem likely anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom