What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Allegedly. And with a likely CIA asset.

It is a clear case of rape in anglo countries also. But this happened allegedly, and with a likely CIA asset.

Its funny when you screw over the empire and then you just happen to commit a sex crime against the empires spies. Mind you a crime that relies on one word against another, All his life he was a law abiding citizen, then he turns against the empire and then turns against women and becomes a rapist (alleged). twice. hmmmm
Feel free to provide proof of your accusation of them being a CIA asset.
Making false accusations are libel, and a criminal offense.

It has been shown by his behaviour on the Ecuador embassy that Assange is an a-hole.
Unless You can give credible evidence on your accusations, you are no better.

He is not your average ”law abiding citizen”. He is a person full of himself.
In 1991 Australian authorities charged him with 31 counts of cybercrime; he pleaded guilty to most of them. He is now accused of more cybercrimes by the US, and will be extradited.

Russia will meet it's objectives at any cost. It's as simple as that. They have the manpower and resouces.

And what are those objectives exactly ?

Cause they change as the war goes along. First it was Kiev and controlling all of Ukraine , now the goals seems to have changed to grab what you can.

~

Well it's pretty straightforward. It's to demilitarise Ukraine so it can't become a bastion for the West and a threat to Russian security and integrity. But since the West is hell bent on sending in weapons now, the objectives become more encompassing.
I would imagine that the original goal was to secure eastern Ukraine and get rid of the imposter clown sitting in Kiev and his corrupt government. Granted that didn't materialise and so we are in a dire situation all round.

Well it's pretty straightforward. It's to demilitarise Ukraine so it can't become a bastion for the West and a threat to Russian security and integrity. But since the West is hell bent on sending in weapons now, the objectives become more encompassing.
I would imagine that the original goal was to secure eastern Ukraine and get rid of the imposter clown sitting in Kiev and his corrupt government. Granted that didn't materialise and so we are in a dire situation all round.
Ukraine is a much more potent fighting force now than it was in the start of the war.

Tell that to thousands of soldiers dead and their families, both, Russian and Ukrainian.

It's a nonsense war.

I prefer live in a sovereign country than in a Moscow puppet protectorate, but that doesnt deserve the death of a single one person.

Russia is stronger, Russian ruled over Ukraine until 2014, and life was easy, food and heat from cheap gas, it's enough. And anything is better than to be dead. Maybe I'm a coward, but I think Ukraine must surrended the first day before war.

Tell that to the young Spaniards that have to emmigrate to another countries searching for job.

Patriotic feelings have no sense in West Europe in 2022.

The same to Ukrainian, it's not worth die for what politicians will rule you, I dont give a sht if my rulers are from Madrid, Moscow, NYC or Mars, they can kill themselves if they want, but any Ukrainian should emmigrate and escape from that hell if he achieve the possibility.

Think this way: Ukrainian people vetoed by willingly joining the war of resistance.

If there were no popular will, no foreign support could make people fight in what appears to be a very lopsided war.

Ukraine would fall as quickly as the Afghan National Government.

Ukrainian president, if not already fled the country, would end up like Saddam or Ghaddafi.

I think Ukrainian president has the highest legitimacy a government can have at the moment. People vote by making so many sacrifices.

We simply cannot criticize or belittle so strong as a popular will.

This is the problem of all those hateful anti-Ukraine people on this forum: They simply cannot produce a rational argument against popular will so absolutely demonstrated.

Last edited:
Tell that to thousands of soldiers dead and their families, both, Russian and Ukrainian.

It's a nonsense war.

I prefer live in a sovereign country than in a Moscow puppet protectorate, but that doesnt deserve the death of a single one person.

Russia is stronger, Russian ruled over Ukraine until 2014, and life was easy, food and heat from cheap gas, it's enough. And anything is better than to be dead. Maybe I'm a coward, but I think Ukraine must surrended the first day before war.

Tell that to the young Spaniards that have to emmigrate to another countries searching for job.

Patriotic feelings have no sense in West Europe in 2022.

The same to Ukrainian, it's not worth die for what politicians will rule you, I dont give a sht if my rulers are from Madrid, Moscow, NYC or Mars, they can kill themselves if they want, but any Ukrainian should emmigrate and escape from that hell if he achieve the possibility.
Again, I felt sorry for the people who you called "Compatriot"

The question is how much is the West willing to sacrifice for one of the most corrupt country's in the world to the cost and detriment of it's own civilians?

IMG_20221224_183917.jpg

Well, try to locate Ukraine on this list. Then find Russia and Iran, respectively. Then, you will surmise which regimes better deserve to be rid of for the sake of their own people as well as for the larger humanity.

Last edited:
Russia never was or has never been a threat to the West as the MSM wants us to believe. They simply wanted to live on fair terms and specified certain red lines that were not to be crossed. Unfortunately, the West belligerently crossed those lines despite multiple promises and so Russia had no choice but to act.

The West have overridden some of the mutual understanding reached during the dissolution of the USSR. But, Russia, on its own right, was not busy picking oranges in the orchard. It was busy rendering Central Asia an exclusive backyard. It has been active in all the areas it seems necessary for its national interests from Africa to the Middle East and the Korean Peninsula. Hence, crossing red lines is just an excuse for stealing land.

The puppet clown Zulensky is just prolonging the suffering of his people but he couldn't give a toss as he's in his fully heated underground office meeting and greeting Hollywood stars.

Zelensky has more popular mandate and legitimacy in one hour than an Iranian clerical leader can have in a lifetime. Aside from anti-Semitic rhetoric and gunning down people for disobeying God, your leadership has little use for the people.

Ukrainians need to kick the tracksuit wearing clown out ASAP for the greater good of Ukraine.

Save that advice for the gunned-downed women or waiting to be hanged protesters in Iran.

Peace talks are the only sensible way out of this whole mess otherwise it's looking like the escalation ladder can be climbed very quickly. Is it really worth it? I think not.

The solution is simple and obvious for everyone to see: Russia needs to stop the invasion and respect Ukrainian people's democratic choice.

I would imagine that the original goal was to secure eastern Ukraine and get rid of the imposter clown sitting in Kiev and his corrupt government.

I thought you were talking about Iran with its tyrannical regime and corrupt government sitting in Tahran.

Last edited:
The russians riding around in tanks exactly where? .. How come Russia isnt using all this armor breaking ukrainian lines?
Russians dont want to die foolishly like the Ukrainians- they take their time- the only idiot that time isnt on its side is Ukraine, so chill if you dont understand Russia's military tempo- Russia has ALL THE TIME to work Ukraine to its bone, and it will need time, so its taking its time.
So far theyve gained nothing sending waves of platoon sized infantry units towards certain death on a several hundred km wide frontline.
Ukraine is the one that hasnt gained a single square kilometre of territory- no? which territory did Ukraine get from Russians since half of Kherson? buuut Russians are in Bakhmut now, they took Yakovlevka, they've taken Myrinka, theyre taking towns one at a time from the exhausted and demoralized and abandoned and untrained and unequipped Ukrainian forces on the front line-i keep hearing Ukrainian forces on the frontline dont even have artillery? how were they going to overwhelm Russian forces when they werent ready to meett Soviet state DEFENSE PRODUCTION??
Seems like they have no objective.
lmao- they do- kill as many skilled Ukrainian troops, so when Russian troops need to be on the offensive, they face the least opposition?
If Ukraine was doing well now, why is Poland planning on sending some troops into west Ukraine by march 2023? what does it predict to happen that we dunno yet? please tell us if you know. lmao

Ukraine is a much more potent fighting force now than it was in the start of the war.
they why does it need a NEW ARMY? (I mean Zaluzhny asking for "500 artillery pieces, 300 tanks, etc")- Obviously Ukrainian army today is in its worst shape- its airforce and air defenses are much degraded now, same thing with experienced troops- Ukraine foolishly sent them to perish in the likes of Bakhmut, and now no Baushka in a pickup truck can replace such soldiers....

we know things are going hard for Ukraine because the last time anythign good happen to Ukraine on the battlefied, except for recent Kherson victory, was "months ago"..

Scott Ritter is a convicted rapist.
While i understand this point about Scott Ritter, can you tell me how him being a rapist is related to the information he provides about the Ukraine war?

pls dont be that kind of emotional person who cant analyze what someone says and judge the point off its own merit- if you know his points are BS, then counter them, calling him a rapist doesnt change the validity of his points, because you are using a fallacy- ad hominem, a personal attack, to counter his point(s).

Money Walks Bullshit Talks
But America threw over $1TRN dollars at the Afghanistan and Iraq wars EACH, and lost both, so wtf do you really mean by "money talks"? is it even money or fake cash debt?

Last edited:
The Russians really done mess up big time.
and Ukraine still has no artillery and cant take territory back? meeen- Ukraine is DONE!!!

the moment a western counntry thats starts tellign your country at war taht its technology will help you- just know you will lose that war, its only a matter of time- NATO military technology hasnt save ISrael from hamas last year - beaten, didnt save Saudis from Houthis- beaten, didnt save US from Afghanistan- beaten, didnt save US from Iraq- beaten, I MEAAAN! didnt even save US in Syria- beaten.
US weapons are overrated, and if US couldnt print fake dollars, it wouldnt be able t supply its systems to Ukraine and other proxies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom