What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin means serious. Russia prepares the second invasion of Ukraine from Belarus front as per the US institute of war studies. The assault can happen every moment.
the Russians apparently have amassed enough forces to attack.

It’s best Ukraine army blows up everything every roads every bridge along the front.

1671886519744.png

No need to waste time on these zionist. They are cursed and although they know and understand each and everything they will listen and do exactly like their forefathers did.

Comes from the fact not all Jews were exiled and Jews always had presence in this land.

Lol
Truth hurts, right?

Last edited:
Feel free to provide proof of your accusation of them being a CIA asset.
Making false accusations are libel, and a criminal offense.
How is it libel if you say someone is a CIA asset, nobody would think badly of someone of they were a CIA asset. It is a source of pride I am sure. And its not a criminal offence where I am. And I have no money they would ever get to, so that can just sue, me. And thirdly, it is just my opinion and opinions are protected. And fourthly they would have to prove they were not a CIA asset. So, Id like to subpoena their phone and travel history and all their bank accounts. Yeah, Im sure they would not want that. Also Assange is right now innocent of all the things he is accused of in Sweden.

He is not your average ”law abiding citizen”. He is a person full of himself.
In 1991 Australian authorities charged him with 31 counts of cybercrime; he pleaded guilty to most of them. He is now accused of more cybercrimes by the US, and will be extradited.
He's a hero. He uncovered massive war crimes and published them, Very brave guy.

Putin means serious. Russia prepares the second invasion of Ukraine from Belarus front as per the US institute of war studies. The assault can happen every moment.
the Russians apparently have amassed enough forces to attack.

It’s best Ukraine army blows up everything every roads every bridge along the front.

View attachment 907544
a question , its winter time , aren't those river north of Ukraine frozen now?

The Bakhmut field is literally littered with bodies of russian soldiers.

I say body of Russians and Ukrainian soldiers , they are literally practicing WW1 warfare tactics there

a question , its winter time , aren't those river north of Ukraine frozen now?

I say body of Russians and Ukrainian soldiers , they are literally practicing WW1 warfare tactics there
Tanks don’t roll over frozen rivers, they are too heavy to do so. Mud is the worst enemy for tanks. The Russians wait until the ground is hardened or frozen by cold temperature then they can attack. That’s about now.

While i understand this point about Scott Ritter, can you tell me how him being a rapist is related to the information he provides about the Ukraine war?

pls dont be that kind of emotional person who cant analyze what someone says and judge the point off its own merit- if you know his points are BS, then counter them, calling him a rapist doesnt change the validity of his points, because you are using a fallacy- ad hominem, a personal attack, to counter his point(s).

But America threw over $1TRN dollars at the Afghanistan and Iraq wars EACH, and lost both, so wtf do you really mean by "money talks"? is it even money or fake cash debt?
Simple, he's completely wrong about almost everything he says.

He has zero credibility at this point.

Extra! Extra! Jew denounces some alleged atrocity, caused mostly by himself, and demands money. (Even after already having received billions.)
News at 11.

This is exactly what happens when you get a Jewish head of state in a EUROPEAN country. He shows up in combat fatigues with a Trident logo medallion, asking for more money for weapons to kill white people.

Wake up whitey.
Its irrelevant what ethnic group the ukranian president belongs to. He was elected by ukranians and he's very much a ukranian hero now. He is not killing "white people", he's killing people invading his country, some of whom are white. Although Russia is using as many non slavic ethnic groups as possible to do the fighting.

Ukrainians are paying a massive toll to keep all of europe free and safe, I dont know if we will ever be able to repay them.

You saw that RT commercial about the European family eating the rat, well thats exactly what is being avoided in the rest of europe because of Ukrainian sacrifice.

I think zelensky is my favourite jewish person of all time. He has no shame, he will ask Americans for a trillion $ if he has to. Well done him.

Back
Top Bottom