What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

only if i knew who gave you that nonsense information on how AA missile works.
Just look at the disastrous records of Buk, S-200, and now, S-300, S-400 or Pantsir are FAR from shining... Except against airliners... But, you know that the missiles of the nuclear clown are just good at killing civilians, don't you?

All those people who today deny the Humanitarian and Justice system of the Western world are UNGRATEFUL people.
They are brainwashed people.
Many of them even live in the Western countries themselves.
Many of them even take the social benefits from the Western States, but are still UNGRATEFUL.

It was the SECULAR West, who hugged them and gave them refuge, but these ungrateful people put a dragger in the back of this same SECULAR West with this behavior.

They are actually killing the Secular Humanity Loving Forces in the West, and they are empowering the Far-Right Western Forces, which have equally ignorant and humanity killer attitude as these ungrateful people themselves.

When these far-right Western forces kick them out from their countries, then these same ungrateful people will start crying.
I dont feel hugged when a randomer hurls racial abuse at me when i walk down the street

A lack of even the basic education in science, but instead a even bigger ego, because they live here in the west. So they think, they are some superior humans, the so called "Herrenmensch".
Are u really German living in Germany?
Interesting you call yourself Herrenmensch while cheering Russia war of aggression. A weird combination.

Oh yeah, you think you NATO countries are so benevolent and doing all good for them to wage all those wars on other people ? Don't BS.
yes dump all nato countries under one pile again.

also compare afghanistan.
Soviet invasion. Millions dead.
Coalition invasion, minimal amount of dead. Billions in humanitarian aid.

All these details go over your head. Your simplistic worldview.
Who are the arrogant racist here ? It's not me, I am just pointing out the facts and your high ego can't take it. You still have the mentality that you whites own the world, and also the universe, right ?
Ehmm no.
The Turks in Turkey have very little to do with the real Turks 11 centuries ago who lived near Mongolia both genetically and historically. Turks in Turkey are basically not descendants of the real Turks in history who lived near Mongolia. What's there to compare the two "Turks" with you Europeans ? What's the double standard on my part ?
In 1900s we have pontic greek genocide and armenian genocide by turks current turks are decendant on.

Whole ME got overrun by muslim arabs.

By your logic…they should give it back..well im waiting.

Blaming people for the sins of their forefathers…it just leads to more conflict.

I dont feel hugged when a randomer hurls racial abuse at me when i walk down the street
But you do enjoy equal rights and protection under the law. Have access to education, social benefits, jobs. Freedom of religion. Are shown friendliness and tolerance by many. in a country that is WILLINGLY multiculturalising.

And yes, there is a minority showing racism….poor you.

What is your country of origin? Shall we compare migration laws, scores on treatment and rights of minorities? Rate of mixed marriages and the likes? Freedom of religion?

All those people who today deny the Humanitarian and Justice system of the Western world are UNGRATEFUL people.
They are brainwashed people.
Many of them even live in the Western countries themselves.
Many of them even take the social benefits from the Western States, but are still UNGRATEFUL.

It was the SECULAR West, who hugged them and gave them refuge, but these ungrateful people put a dragger in the back of this same SECULAR West with this behavior.

They are actually killing the Secular Humanity Loving Forces in the West, and they are empowering the Far-Right Western Forces, which have equally ignorant and humanity killer attitude as these ungrateful people themselves.

When these far-right Western forces kick them out from their countries, then these same ungrateful people will start crying.
You forget, the west even invented the fire and the wheel. Even the oxygenic photosynthesis was invented by the west 3 billion years ago. The west, the west uber alles.

We all must be soo grateful and bend over ourselves like you Jubelperser do ...

Last edited:

Dear, this world is not PERFECT.
Not all Western people are true Secularists. There are always some black sheep who show such hatred against others.
I only request not to put the blame of these black sheep upon the whole true Secular West.

Overall, the Secular Forces in the West are trying to make things better and better and more humanitarian. But the far-right forces in the Western countries oppose them severely.

The problem is, some minorities are not integrating in society and a lot of problems are being created due to this. All this is used by the far-right forces, and they become stronger and stronger.

But you do enjoy equal rights and protection under the law. Have access to education, social benefits, jobs. Freedom of religion. Are shown friendliness and tolerance by many. in a country that is WILLINGLY multiculturalising.

And yes, there is a minority showing racism….poor you.

What is your country of origin? Shall we compare migration laws, scores on treatment and rights of minorities? Rate of mixed marriages and the likes? Freedom of religion?
Interesting. You clearly havent lived in the UK lol
Screenshot_20220523_223303.jpg

Dear, this world is not PERFECT.
Not all Western people are true Secularists. There are always some black sheep who show such hatred against others.
I only request not to put the blame of these black sheep upon the whole true Secular West.

Overall, the Secular Forces in the West are trying to make things better and better and more humanitarian. But the far-right forces in the Western countries oppose them severely.

The problem is, some minorities are not integrating in society and a lot of problems are being created due to this. All this is used by the far-right forces, and they become stronger and stronger.
Lol, your constant using of the word secular is pure stupidity. It's not about religion, the so called secularist, woke people here in the west are actually the most intelorant people against free press and free speech. They have their own globohomo religion and their fanaticism is on par with christian or islamic fundamentalists. Or jewish fundis.

You have no clue, what you are talking here about.

Last edited:
The Russian Black Sea Fleet Headquarters in Sevastopol was shot down by an armed UAV. According to the Russians' statement, they have 5 wounded. The navy's anniversary events have been cancelled.

This area is heavily guarded by the Russian layered air defense.

Sounds good balancing great powers. However that is theory, never existing in reality. As small fishes you are at the mercy of great sharks. Where is the balance between Russia and Georgia? Between China and Philippines?
NATO is expanding because small countries want to join not because the US wants the expansion.

Putin attacks Ukraine just because of greediness. He seeks lands, resources, people. He is just a thief. NATO, Nazi, oppressing of ethnics, all lame excuses. When Japan invaded China the Japanese had similar excuses.
Putin attacked Ukraine because those mofos signed into their constitution to join NATO. Wake up numb numb. If everybody joins NATO either through fear mongering, deceit or plain dumbness, there will only be one European power USA, controlled by a shadow Jewish canal.

The Russian Black Sea Fleet Headquarters in Sevastopol was shot down by an armed UAV. According to the Russians' statement, they have 5 wounded. The navy's anniversary events have been cancelled.

This area is heavily guarded by the Russian layered air defense.

Wow - and interesting - the Russian forces have had the advantage of not having to face much of a local resistance as the pace of the war has prevented Ukraine to be able to organise and supply a resistence force as their focus is still on conventional warfare.

This is why russia's occupation is not sustainable. The previous occupation of Crimea and Donbas was tolerated for fear of escalation and a lack of desire to start a war. That restriction is not there anymore - and over time as Ukraine finds its footing for what will be a long war - there will be more of these types of incidents.

Drones have changed the face of warfare - in ways that are still being learnt.

Interesting they went for a building and not a docked/moored russian warship.

Ah, i got it. It's a part of russian propaganda and disinformation tools. And at the same time it perfectly normal and ok, when the polish state tv showing a ukrainian map, with western parts occupied by Poland.
You will allow me to discredit the Russian sources of information, because this narrative was started by a Russian mass media.
Poland has given the most material european aid to Ukraine, and Putin's regime doesn't like that.

Back
Top Bottom