What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

CNN is actually anti-Iraqi war......as they were left leaning.

And CNN is known to hire Middle Eastern Activists such as Octavia Nasr, which ironically was fired by CNN for her supportive message on Hezbollah leader using CNN blog after public pressure, similar to what Chris Cuomo went thru last year before the cut.

On the other hand, both CNN and Fox are actually fringe media, they don't have that big of a following and both were not considered mainstream in the US.
Regardless of their leanings, they are important tools of American war propaganda. mainstream media that includes CNN and Fox are influential and they shape public opinion and have produced a lot of false believers all over the world.

Regardless of their leanings, they are important tools of American war propaganda. mainstream media that includes CNN and Fox are influential and they shape public opinion and have produced a lot of false believers all over the world.
Again, I will not consider both CNN and Fox are mainstream, both are cable news network, CNN have less than 10 millions viewership and Fox about 25 million.

And as I point out CNN is actually opposing the war in Iraq.

On the other hand, you cannot have a world that only have one dimension, like you, who have opposite view than most US mainstream media, there are always going to be view that is pro-US mainstream media from the beginning. The "Media War" is actually a non-starter to begin with. Because if you are watching Fox from the beginning, you are ALREADY digesting their agenda, otherwise you wouldn't watch Fox, same goes with CNN or any other cable news network.

Not saying Media didn't peddle the war or US agenda, but both war and US agenda, as I explained, would simply not ceased even if media stop doing so.

I think invasion of Kazakhstan is almost a certainty. Kazakhs stand no chance of defending themselves.

I see about 12 Ukranian casualties in all those videos. Most of them are similar to Armenian videos, where they show a close up of enemy soldiers and then they show unrelated explosions in other places.

Ukranian and Azeri videos, you actually see the other side blown away. Just something ive noticed.

You really think that? Kazakhstan is a sitting dog in many ways but I don’t think that Putin is this reckless. Unless a coup occurs where some ultranationalists gain power and decide to annex northern Kazakhstan. They can always claim that it is a fake/artificial country created by the USSR.

Anyway Belarus is the main price IMO. Already fully Russified and most importantly a country with very long NATO borders.

As for the drone videos, I share the same opinion.

1669222974699.png

New $400M package for Ukraine

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom