What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

All Russian elites criticizing the satanist west while they send their kids to live and study in the west,spend their holidays in the west,have houses in the west,enjoy the western way of life while +20% of russians still shit outside.

A popular phrase on Chinese internet:

1669227096036.png

This is the result of the american "Airdef" system NASAMS. Works 100% effective against civ. buildings. But not against Russian missiles, because Nato understands a shit about air def.

Looking forward to see how IRIS-T wil destroy civ. buildings, because the retarded ukropian Nazis are using it right in the middle of the city.

"We will fight to the last ukrainian" - Lindsey Graham

Attachments

• photo_2022-11-23_16-57-13.jpg
    photo_2022-11-23_16-57-13.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

UK sending retired Sea Kings to Ukraine. UK's retired platforms are more sophisticated than most of what Russia is using in the Ukranian-Russia war...

UK sending retired Sea Kings to Ukraine. UK's retired platforms are more sophisticated than most of what Russia is using in the Ukranian-Russia war...
Was going to report this.

Notice there are 10 crew trained but 3 choppers send?

It mostly going to be used in Naval Interdiction.

3 Ukrainian nuclear power plants neutralized and shut down by Russia..

Regardless of their leanings, they are important tools of American war propaganda. mainstream media that includes CNN and Fox are influential and they shape public opinion and have produced a lot of false believers all over the world.
Which country do you live in? If its Pakistan, they are not subject to military dictate of being shut down by PEMRA because a certain anchor person is getting too close. If its in Russia, they are not towing the party line. No news channel has been shut down nor reporters given threats.

They are reporting what they feel like reporting and in the Iraq war, they were very clear on the destruction that was unleashed as a result of dismantling the army and the sectarian violence that followed.

Nobody in US watching these channels was living under the hype of neo-cons reshaping the middle east map (which is what they would have been if it was Russian TV or Saudi TV). There were those expressed via protests, and then the silent majority that first voted the Republicans out of Congress (in 2006) as a path to changing trajectory.

What is true is that that was 20 years ago and a whole new generations have grown that don't remember or care for that war and starting their clock.

So propoganda term really doesn't hold true.

What is it with Russians and washinig machines? I mean - how backward is Russia !!!!!
Because they interpreted this Special Operation as a Laundry Operation to where they could wear clean clothes.

All Russian elites criticizing the satanist west while they send their kids to live and study in the west,spend their holidays in the west,have houses in the west,enjoy the western way of life while +20% of russians still shit outside.
Don't forget they like to ride western performance vehicles and keep their western built yatchs there too. Putin's own motorcade is full G-classes.

This is the result of the american "Airdef" system NASAMS. Works 100% effective against civ. buildings. But not against Russian missiles, because Nato understands a shit about air def.

Looking forward to see how IRIS-T wil destroy civ. buildings, because the retarded ukropian Nazis are using it right in the middle of the city.

"We will fight to the last ukrainian" - Lindsey Graham

NASAMS are armed with AMRAAM, the warhead weighs 22.7 kgs. A 22 kg warhead isn't going to destroy a building- a small garden shed maybe. I once thought Russia was good with propaganda but I guess they just suck at everything. :lol:

NASAMS are armed with AMRAAM, the warhead weighs 22.7 kgs. A 22 kg warhead isn't going to destroy a building- a small garden shed maybe. I once thought Russia was good with propaganda but I guess they just suck at everything. :lol:
The building is not destroyed and your moronic nazi friends have other air def systems placed right in the middle of the town.

Calm down, so called "analyst". Too bad this rocket did not landed again in polakistan, so you geniuses had to keep your mouth closed like the last time, bcs you are afraid.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about nasam do some damage , at best it can damage as much as Palestinian home made rockets.
but there is two other system that can do a lot more damage one is buk (70kg warhead) and another is S-300 (100-150kg warhead) and those S-300 in Ukraine don't have shining records

The building is not destroyed and your moronic nazi friends have other air def systems placed right in the middle of the town.

Calm down, so called "analyst". Too bad this rocket did not landed again in polakistan, so you geniuses had to keep your mouth closed like the last time, bcs you are afraid.

oh dear, why so mad? did you miss your great washing machine heist quota this month? You are the one that claimed NASAMS destroyed buildings or did you forget this moronic post?

oh dear, why so mad? did you miss your great washing machine heist quota this month? You are the one that claimed NASAMS destroyed buildings or did you forget this moronic post?
Hit != Destroyed, Mr. so called "Analyst".

German saying: Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil.

Russian is funnelling troop and try to dig in around Melitopol, while explosion were heard in Tokmak area.

Well, most likely Ukraine is going to open a 3rd front trying to cut Russian troop in half by going straight down from Zaporizhzhia to Tokmak and then onto Melitopol.

At least this is what the Russian think.

I'm not worried about nasam do some damage , at best it can damage as much as Palestinian home made rockets.
but there is two other system that can do a lot more damage one is buk (70kg warhead) and another is S-300 (100-150kg warhead) and those S-300 in Ukraine don't have shining records
the Putinista specifically mentioned NASAMS. NASAMS guards the White House and important government buildings such as parliament and such in 17 capitals around the world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom