What's new

Russia to Sell 127 FGFA fighter aircrafts to India

spend sky high price to induct a so called 5th hen fighters that Russian Air Force doesn't want that much by itself. without India, Russia can't live.

12 T50 ? I can't stop laughing.

spend sky high price to induct a so called 5th hen fighters that Russian Air Force doesn't want that much by itself. without India, Russia can't live.
T-50 is Far Superior to in Any thing in South Asia

Then take a break, laugh for a longer time and spare this thread for people to discuss the topic.

Thank You.

Well if they can't afford it in their current conditions, There is nothing that India can do. They may buy more once their economic conditions improves.

can we make FGFA in INDIA for Russia after TOT from Russia???????:partay:, its time we start going through loopholes:devil:

Article states, the deal is signed. Don't U Guys think, A Huge DEAL Such As this one, the PM or even Indian DM would have announced it.

There would've been at least a joint statement.

I think this is fake. Plus this makes no sense.

RussianEmbassyCanada @RussianEmbassyC · 3h3 hours ago
#Russia to Sell 127 FGFA fighter aircrafts to #India http://thesentinel.ca/russia-to-sell-127-fgfa-fighter-aircrafts-to-india/… via @TheSentinelCA

RussianEmbassyCanadaVerified account‏@RussianEmbassyC
#Russia to Sell 127 FGFA fighter aircrafts to #India http://thesentinel.ca/russia-to-sell-127-fgfa-fighter-aircrafts-to-india/… via @TheSentinelCA

RussianEmbassyCanadaVerified account
@RussianEmbassyC
The Official Twitter Account of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Canada / Официальная Твиттер страница Посольства Российской Федерации в Канаде

Ottawa, Canada
rusembassy.ca
Joined January 2012

@SpArK @Abingdonboy @Ind4Ever @anant_s @vostok @sancho @migflug @The_Sidewinder @MilSpec @janon @Capt.Popeye @Penguin @Kinetic @kaykay @Srinivas @Koovie @Stephen Cohen @cerberus @DeathInvader @SR-91 91

The news is confirmed from a tweeter account of Russian embassy Canada. I am still trying from mmore sources. presently its a verified account of russia. So i guess it carries credibility, unless embassy official tweet handle lies..

@RussianEmbassyC
The Official Twitter Account of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Canada / Официальная Твиттер страница Посольства Российской Федерации в Канаде

Ottawa, Canada
rusembassy.ca
Joined January 2012

@SpArK @Abingdonboy @Ind4Ever @anant_s @vostok @sancho @migflug @The_Sidewinder @MilSpec @janon @Capt.Popeye @Penguin @Kinetic @kaykay @Srinivas @Koovie @Stephen Cohen @cerberus @DeathInvader @SR-91 91

The news is confirmed from a tweeter account of Russian embassy Canada. I am still trying from mmore sources. presently its a verified account of russia. So i guess it carries credibility, unless embassy official tweet handle lies..
Something sure is going on. let us wait and watch coz till now there hasn't been a single reaction from India.
& the timing too is perplexing, DM is on visit to Korea and PM has just returned, normally when you have such announcements to make, usually it is preceded by some official discussion (maybe in form of some top official from one country visiting another). I therefore cannot make out if it is a unilateral offer from Russia to India or culmination of some on-going efforts or effect of Rafale fighters being brought (it effectively ends any chance of Su35. @Abingdonboy Isn't it?).
@vostok Can you please confirm this news and is there any similar reports in local Russian Media?

@RussianEmbassyC

Ottawa, Canada
rusembassy.ca
Joined January 2012

That's it !!! DONE DEAL .... Massive boost for IAF ....SO 1st batch set to arrive in 36 months from now :yahoo::yahoo::bunny::victory::victory::victory:

That's serious domination in Asia

Article states, the deal is signed. Don't U Guys think, A Huge DEAL Such As this one, the PM or even Indian DM would have announced it.
Thats what, something is fishy.

I think the deal contours is more or less finalised and may be signed when PM Modi visits Russia or may be a russian delegation may arrive in coming days/week to sign and make it official.

But yes Namo and MP looks to pull another rabbit out of the hat surely as a surprise :devil:

Back
Top Bottom