What's new

Russia starts work on 5th Generation MiG-41, Should India/PAK be interested?

It's surprising almost all European countries are a shadow of their former military might. Both Britain and France are also slashing their defence budgets. Germany has ideal conditions to become a military power in Europe. It has the technology and the money to sustain a modern army/navy/airforce. Unfortunately their is no political will to finance such plans. The fourth Reich will never rise at this rate.
America .england.france and Russia will destroy you if your country ever try to improve your military capabilities

AMCA is only on paper now, so it's unfair to judge it. The issue is Russians have already developed a 5th hen fighter and messed it up. Why would we consider another jet from them while the existing one doesn't show any promises!!??
Last time i checked India was heavily involved in Design phase of Russian 5th gen. So it is India who failed her only friend on that time.

Last time i checked India was heavily involved in Design phase of Russian 5th gen. So it is India who failed her only friend on that time.

Nope... We were to dev FGFA together but Russians kept us out... And the tech is still below average when compared against Americans 5th gen. IAF was odds on this from the beginning. When Su-57 was deployed in Syria, it was tracked by US and IDF easily.

It's surprising almost all European countries are a shadow of their former military might. Both Britain and France are also slashing their defence budgets. Germany has ideal conditions to become a military power in Europe. It has the technology and the money to sustain a modern army/navy/airforce. Unfortunately their is no political will to finance such plans. The fourth Reich will never rise at this rate.

And that's a good one !

By the way may I kindly ask you to remove or change the text on the bottom on your posts? Otherwise I will change that. Political statements in that nasty way are strictly forbidden, especially if you are from Germany.

Germany does not have the engine tech or the nuclear tech to develop a modern army/navy/airforce for decades at least.

Next generation fighters should be pilotless, China invests heavily for this future technology.

The brits agree with you:

One of Tempest’s most important technologies is optional manning, meaning it will be able to fly with a human pilot or without one. Tempest also would be able to direct a group swarming drones, complicating the enemy’s defense and enhancing the plane’s survivability.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a22168844/uk-new-fighter-jet-tempest/

It is listed as a 5++ or 6 generation project.

Russians have stated it could be later developed into an unmanned fighter.

Last edited:
Look boys and girls more cartoons from Russia!!! lmao. Russia can't build a good gen 4 and forget about gen 5.......They're delusional about gen 6!!

Their Sukhois shred most similar level air forces around the world. Don't give me Israeli Air Force's records of F-15 or US-allied records against tinpot dictatorships. Put the Su-30s of RuAF, PLAAF or IAF against same generation F-15s and see the difference in combat capabilities.

Russian jets are as deadly as they come and that is the reason why you continue to exist in NATO rather than disband it.

Freund, your problem is that you are not entirely a politically normalised country. You and the Japanese still are restricted in many ways to become your own independent poles of power and influence. While Germany has a powerful military industrial complex, your government is under the command of Washington and therefore they decide how much you may have to militarise depending on the needs of NATO.

MiG-41 is replacement for MiG-31. It ain't for sale just like MiG-31 was never for sale.

Syria, Iraq, Kazakhstan and a few other nations operate the MiG-31s.

And is that really a bad thing? Comparing death and destruction that third reich brought upon the Germans and the relative peace of the past 70 years, I thought Germans would be happy with the place that they are right now.

Except I believe the Neo-Nazis, and from your signature it seems you are quite close to their ideology.

You want the Fourth Reich to Rise !!!??

And that's a good one !

By the way may I kindly ask you to remove or change the text on the bottom on your posts? Otherwise I will change that. Political statements in that nasty way are strictly forbidden, especially if you are from Germany.

People of countries which become free in the 40s from British rule, should celebrate their independence Days as Hitler Day, agree or not it was Hitler who challenged and ended British monopoly over the world.

Germany does not have the engine tech or the nuclear tech to develop a modern army/navy/airforce for decades at least.

I'm sure the Germans are working on all kinds of secret stuff to get advantage for the new world order.

You want the Fourth Reich to Rise !!!??

It is already on process. The death of Queen Elizabeth will be one of the most happy events.

It is already on process. The death of Queen Elizabeth will be one of the most happy events.

though Queen Elizabeth has nothing to do with the Pain caused throughout the world by Brit's Monarch,I'll be happy only when the Monarch cease to exist...

Make me a PM... I'll put a low yeild Nuke right on the Buckingham palace

Last edited:
wow if russian made 5th gen will be garbage what we should call AMCA ?:angel:
Sir,
i don't want to get into choice of words, but on ground even Su50 (PAK-FA) is not going anywhere. For some really strange reasons (including economic) Russian forces seem to have developed cold feet over PAK FA and with Chinese J 20 and 31 likely to be produced in numbers, i'm not sure if Russia sees market for PAK FA anymore. So if India backs out of project considering Rafale and AMCA (as @Storm Force mentions), it would make cost-wise progressively more and more difficult for Russia to develop such technologies. Which begs the next question, where is Russia going to arrange for finance for MiG 41 or similar platforms?
Each passing day confirms that IF IAF would go on to induct any foreign brought Gen V fighter, it will be one Lockheed Martin is pushing!

Back
Top Bottom