What's new

Russia Says Taiwan is Part of China as Two Powers Further Align Against U.S.

Russia did stop US Eastward advance at Ukraine and Syria.
Yankees were in Syria for years. They might still be. At the SDF areas and southeast.
Israel bombs Syria whenever they want,they come and go and Russians do nothing.

S-300s and S-400s have been active in Syria for years now and haven't been used once. I'm not saying Russia should start a war. I'm just saying if they want to be taken seriously as protectors of their friends and allies,they should hold a firm stance and not allow others to do whatever they want in their turf.
On the contrary - all people have vote in USSR/China, all people are equal - no matter or race, religion or estate.
Vote where? In Stalinist USSR or Maoist China? There is only one Party allowed and the people cannot vote for the Premier or Secretery General of the Party.

Im not in hysterics. Freedom always wins. Look at us in Greece. We always c rushed tyrants. Its in our blood. And there is no greater thing than to see a dictatorship fall.

LOL. Greece is actually very friendly to dictator China.

1634339828536.png

Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou (L) claps as Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao (R) delivers a speech at the Greek parliament in Athens October 3, 2010.

China offers Greece cash injection to tackle debt crisis
Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao has offered to buy Greek government bonds and pledged support for cash-strapped Athens as it looks to make Greece the center for its exports in south-east and eastern Europe.

Speaking in Athens at the start of his two-day visit, Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao told reporters that Beijing intends to buy bonds issued by Greece and looks forward to developing trade relations between the two countries.

"China will make a big effort to support the eurozone economy and Greece," Wen said at a joint press conference with Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou.

Greece needs widespread foreign investment to help it fulfill the terms of a 110-billion-euro ($150-billion) bailout which saved it from bankruptcy in May but also forced Athens to impose strict austerity measures, which deepened recession in the country.

Focus on trade
Greek flag and Chinese currency

Wen announced a fund for purchasing Chinese ships

The Chinese premier arrived in the Greek capital with a delegation of ministers and businessmen in tow, including Cosco head Wei Jiafu and central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan.

After signing agreements on investment and tourism with his Greek counterpart George Papandreou, Wen announced the creation of a 3.6-billion-euro fund to help finance the purchase of Chinese ships by Greek shipping companies.

"The merchant marine is an important sector of cooperation between the two countries because 60 percent of crude oil is imported in China on Greek boats and 50 percent of Chinese merchandise is transported on Greek boats," he added.

EU-China summit

Wen is scheduled to address the Greek parliament on Sunday and leave early on Monday for Brussels, where he will attend an EU-China summit before going on to Germany, Italy and Turkey.

The Chinese premier said that China and the EU should work together to reform and regulate the world's financial system.

"I think we can, in a joint effort with the EU, reform the financial system and reinforce controls on this system," he said.

Author: Nigel Tandy (AFP/Reuters/dpa)

LOL. Greece is actually very friendly to dictator China.

View attachment 785411
Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou (L) claps as Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao (R) delivers a speech at the Greek parliament in Athens October 3, 2010.

China offers Greece cash injection to tackle debt crisis
Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao has offered to buy Greek government bonds and pledged support for cash-strapped Athens as it looks to make Greece the center for its exports in south-east and eastern Europe.

Speaking in Athens at the start of his two-day visit, Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao told reporters that Beijing intends to buy bonds issued by Greece and looks forward to developing trade relations between the two countries.

"China will make a big effort to support the eurozone economy and Greece," Wen said at a joint press conference with Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou.

Greece needs widespread foreign investment to help it fulfill the terms of a 110-billion-euro ($150-billion) bailout which saved it from bankruptcy in May but also forced Athens to impose strict austerity measures, which deepened recession in the country.

Focus on trade
Greek flag and Chinese currency

Wen announced a fund for purchasing Chinese ships

The Chinese premier arrived in the Greek capital with a delegation of ministers and businessmen in tow, including Cosco head Wei Jiafu and central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan.

After signing agreements on investment and tourism with his Greek counterpart George Papandreou, Wen announced the creation of a 3.6-billion-euro fund to help finance the purchase of Chinese ships by Greek shipping companies.

"The merchant marine is an important sector of cooperation between the two countries because 60 percent of crude oil is imported in China on Greek boats and 50 percent of Chinese merchandise is transported on Greek boats," he added.

EU-China summit

Wen is scheduled to address the Greek parliament on Sunday and leave early on Monday for Brussels, where he will attend an EU-China summit before going on to Germany, Italy and Turkey.

The Chinese premier said that China and the EU should work together to reform and regulate the world's financial system.

"I think we can, in a joint effort with the EU, reform the financial system and reinforce controls on this system," he said.

Author: Nigel Tandy (AFP/Reuters/dpa)

I know that. Our politicians are prostitutes. In 2010 it was worst but till then has at least cooled down enough that Greece made sanctions of the EU against China possible

I know that. Our politicians are prostitutes. In 2010 it was worst but till then has at least cooled down enough that Greece made sanctions of the EU against China possible
But somehow you hate everything about Chinese and Red. Even though China was kind to your country but the venom you spewed against my country is not negligible.

I do not think there is any country in the world that disagrees that Taiwan is part of China. I do not understand what is this fuss all about.

I do not think there is any country in the world that disagrees that Taiwan is part of China. I do not understand what is this fuss all about.
There are i think 6 small negligible countries.

Its about the fuss the U.S. terror regime and pet regimes like the UK constantly make with their actions to undermine this fact in an effort to destablize the region and show of their impoerialist roots and international solidarity against this kind of backwards and barbarian behavior by the U.S. terror regime.

Its about the fuss the U.S. terror regime and pet regimes like the UK constantly make with their actions to undermine this fact in an effort to destablize the region and show of their impoerialist roots and international solidarity against this kind of backwards and barbarian behavior by the U.S. terror regime.

Taiwan is an internal political problem of China on how it should be governed and China has to deal with it like that. There is no room or need for other countries to get involved.

There are i think 6 small negligible countries.

Really? Interesting to know which are those countries. Even Taiwanese do not consider themselves as a separate from China. I met a Taiwanese when I went Singapore and she introduced herself as Taiwanese Chinese and she told me that Taiwanese are Chinese but they have different style of government.

Really? Interesting to know which are those countries. Even Taiwanese do not consider themselves as a separate from China. I met a Taiwanese when I went Singapore and she introduced herself as Taiwanese Chinese and she told me that Taiwanese are Chinese but they have different style of government.
What she told you is correct. But there are foreign players trying to separate us and not allowing us to reunite.
I think of the counties are Vatican City, Marshall islands, etc. I don't remember the rest. You can google it.

firm stance and not allow others to do whatever they want in their turf.

Vote where? In Stalinist USSR or Maoist China? There is only one Party allowed and the people cannot vote for the Premier or Secretery General of the Party.
Vote for the parliament - Supreme Council of the USSR. Deputies could be non-party. And what is the difference - one party, two, or 222? There are more than 1 party in so called Western-style democracy because all of them are just tools for richest capitalists and decides nothing. And when they are told to make one decision or another in the parliament - they always say "yes" and make it despite color of their party.

Last edited:
Vote for the parliament - Supreme Council of the USSR. Deputies could be non-party. And what is the difference - one party, two, or 222? There are more than 1 party in so called Western-style democracy because all of them are just tools for richest capitalists and decides nothing. And when they are told to make one decision or another in the parliament - they always say "yes" and make it despite color of their party.
The choice. When you have 1 Party,then there's only one ideology.Only one "opinion". Only one policy.

The choice. When you have 1 Party,then there's only one ideology.Only one "opinion". Only one policy.
Choice? There is no choice. Parties are just implementing decisions made by their sponsors.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom