the copyright goes to @DrSomnath999

thanks for the renderings

PAKFACANOPY.jpg

PAKFAWEAPONSBAYMODIFICAZTION.jpg

PAKFASTRUCTURALMODIFCATION.jpg

see this
PAKFAENGINEMODIFCATION.jpg

PAKFAENGINEMOD1.jpg

This is based on assessment done in 2011....................2 years later we have seen 0 improvements

Last edited by a moderator:
Now look at this figure and tell me what u see..........................COST CUTTING

PAK+FA+vs+Su35.jpg

I APPRECIATE UR ANSWER MAN..........I have been saying the same thing but s-duct has stealth advantages.

can u pls clarify if j-20 has s-duct??

this is correct
PAK-FA_Sukhoy_S_Duct_p.jpg

PAK-FA intake is not so straight as some member believe.Nozzles of Type-30 engines will be radically different with serious stealth consideration(From VIAM chief).
PAK+FA+vs+Su35.jpg

Intakes are different,2nd YF-23 prototype also had F/A-18 landing gears and some part to reduce development cost.There is nothing wrong to cut development cost by using existing parts.

PAK-FA_Sukhoy_S_Duct_p.jpg

PAK-FA intake is not so straight as some member believe.Nozzles of Type-30 engines will be radically different with serious stealth consideration(From VIAM chief).
PAK+FA+vs+Su35.jpg

Intakes are different,2nd YF-23 prototype also had F/A-18 landing gears and some part to reduce development cost.There is nothing wrong to cut development cost by using existing parts.

again i agree completely.....our budget cannot match chinese or usa

point is that ppl here are challenging me claiming j-20's shaping is inferior to pakfa..........i refuse to accept it.

to compensate for speed,agility,lift etc it had to compromise on stealth on key areas,,,,whats to hide in this??

You do understand that that image is of a prototype????????

Now back to J20

1)j-20 has s-ducts,pakfa dosen't. DONT show a fanboy paint job for proving your point. I can easily make it a Y duct using paint
2)j-20 has internal EOTS........pakfa has suspended pod. J20 using EOTS is fanboy info.
3)J-20 dosen't mount its irst like a ball at the front...............pakfa does. Have you seen the bulky wing actuators of J20?? they are far worse then the small IRST
4)the underbelly of j-20 is optimized,,,pakfa's is not. Again, having smooth surface doesnot mean optimized. And Russians are far more experience than the chinese when it comes to designing fighter planes .

Provide some concrete proofs, not opinions based on looks or fanboy images

it is not..............the thing they showed at maks-2013 was closest a prototype will be to production variant

Sure if they cover the engine,,,,,,but can they change other things pointed above??

Do u think i am anti-india and hence posting these things,,,,,i want pakfa to be the best but we have to understand it does have shortcomings in terms of stealth that it aims to nullify with speed,agility,high thrust engines and powerful electronics.

again i agree completely.....our budget cannot match chinese or usa

point is that ppl here are challenging me claiming j-20's shaping is inferior to pakfa..........i refuse to accept it.

to compensate for speed,agility,lift etc it had to compromise on stealth on key areas,,,,whats to hide in this??
Since there is little citable info on J-20/31's radar,engine,RAM it is pretty hard to compare it with other fighters.Blended fuselage not flatfuselage is good for RCS considerations,but one thing is common in all 5th gen. fighters that they are all edge aligned.

Now back to J20

1)j-20 has s-ducts,pakfa dosen't. DONT show a fanboy paint job for proving your point. I can easily make it a Y duct using paint
2)j-20 has internal EOTS........pakfa has suspended pod. J20 using EOTS is fanboy info.
3)J-20 dosen't mount its irst like a ball at the front...............pakfa does. Have you seen the bulky wing actuators of J20?? they are far worse then the small IRST
4)the underbelly of j-20 is optimized,,,pakfa's is not. Again, having smooth surface doesnot mean optimized. And Russians are far more experience than the chinese when it comes to designing fighter planes .

Provide some concrete proofs, not opinions based on looks or fanboy images

look here again

is it stealthy or a highly modified flanker??

PAK+FA+vs+Su35.jpg

and for a complete revision for ur sake

Xs31G.jpg

and u say this is more stealthy than this.................wow

25048d1304608099-chinese-5th-gen-fighter-photo-aviation-week-1105052115b1b4920587f53420.jpg

it's obvious that PAK-FA (current prototypes) are not as stealthy as the raptor --- however PAK-FA might have the edge of IRST which raptor doesn't have

raptor is out of question............it won't be deployed imho..,,,,,but f-35 will be and USA is gonna induct 1800 f-35

may be...
in that case PAK-FA and F-35 both will detect each other at pretty much the same distance and that distance is around 28-30 NMI as per 'ausairpower' webiste

@BlueDot_in_Space

read this too..........its not fanboy art:omghaha:

Chinese Military Aviation: Fighters
J-20's Stealth Signature Poses Interesting Unknowns

raptor is out of question............it won't be deployed imho..,,,,,but f-35 will be and USA is gonna induct 1800 f-35

whats that then?? I can write one about Tejas extolling its stealth capabilities with small size, Y ducts and far less moving parts. Did you even care to read those articles and authenticate its sources?? blogs that you quoted are nothing more than speculations without any concrete source. Can you do better than look based opinion, fanboy paint job and speculative blogs???

whats that then?? I can write one about Tejas extolling its stealth capabilities with small size, Y ducts and far less moving parts. Did you even care to read those articles and authenticate its sources?? blogs that you quoted are nothing more than speculations without any concrete source. Can you do better than look based opinion, fanboy paint job and speculative blogs???

u cannot as tejas has none of those features..................have u even seen tejas??:taz:

u mean to say this is very stealthy.........more than j-20??

LCA_tejas_IAF+_india_3.jpg

u should be ashamed of ur statements

lca-tejas-republic-day-parade-2010.jpg

now this is totally biased too

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-J-XX-Prototype.html
http://media.aerosociety.com/aerospace-insight/2011/01/14/not-so-hidden-dragon-j-20-assessed/3524/

just look at this cockpit

J-20_cockpit1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom