What's new

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China

If chinese technology is a joke, then how about indian's?

India lags far behind china in science and technology, the distance is like sky and earth.

Chinese technology is bluff period. Your technology and equipment made are worth to be sold only in kilos at the rate of rust buckets. Chinese are compulsive lair and have no guts to come out in open market and endorse their high end products if they have any. Chinese live in their own dreams.

Chinese shouldn't even compare themselves with anyone but first start speaking truth. Any Chinese lunatic can claim any thing on net post some PS photos and when called out to explain would either run with tail in legs or say Oh! its great Chinese secret.

From nuclear reactors to military aviation every technology Chinese claim to be their own is either made by foreigners or is stolen by Chinese crawling in western countries; doing espionage.

Chinese technology is bluff period. Your technology and equipment made are worth to be sold only in kilos at the rate of rust buckets. Chinese are compulsive lair and have no guts to come out in open market and endorse their high end products if they have any. Chinese live in their own dreams.

No offense, you are obviously ignorant as you dont have a clue what you are claiming.

U don't even know your country buy and even depend a lot on Chinese technology. From mobile phone, telco infrastructure, power plant, etc. Even your country rebadge alot of chinese automobile. So ironic with your claim

Chinese shouldn't even compare themselves with anyone but first start speaking truth. Any Chinese lunatic can claim any thing on net post some PS photos and when called out to explain would either run with tail in legs or say Oh! its great Chinese secret.
If you can access internet then why don't you try to educate yourself by googling?

I give you one thread of a forum contains a lot of chinese science and tech achievements for your eyes opening:
China's Advanced Sciences

After your reading, please show me India's achievement that comparable or even close to them :laugh: Hope you would learn a bit from there. :laugh:

From nuclear reactors to military aviation every technology Chinese claim to be their own is either made by foreigners or is stolen by Chinese crawling in western countries; doing espionage.

China is not only stealing, she is also innovating.

Thats why now China is ranked 2 in term of National Pattent Application after USA.
Obviously you have no clue with your talking.

China to rank #1 in patent filings by 2011?

In term of global application patent, china already rank 5 in 2010 and predicted will be ranked 4 in 2011.

Sl0oy.jpg

China 5th, India nowhere in top 15 UN patent filings

Where is your country or your master position now??? Not come close, even not in the spot :laugh:

India can not build super computer, descent fighter plane, turbine, descent train, microchip, telco equipments and any other major technology, how could you laugh on chinese technology? :lol:

No offense, you are obviously ignorant as you dont have a clue what you are claiming.

U don't even know your country buy and even depend a lot on Chinese technology. From mobile phone, telco infrastructure, power plant, etc. Even your country rebadge alot of chinese automobile. So ironic with your claim

If you can access internet then why don't you try to educate yourself by googling?

I give you one thread of a forum contains a lot of chinese science and tech achievements for your eyes opening:
China's Advanced Sciences

After your reading, please show me India's achievement that comparable or even close to them :laugh: Hope you would learn a bit from there. :laugh:

China is not only stealing, she is also innovating.

Thats why now China is ranked 2 in term of National Pattent Application after USA.
Obviously you have no clue with your talking.

China to rank #1 in patent filings by 2011?

In term of global application patent, china already rank 5 in 2010 and predicted will be ranked 4 in 2011.

Sl0oy.jpg

China 5th, India nowhere in top 15 UN patent filings

Where is your country or your master position now??? Not come close, even not in the spot :laugh:

India can not build super computer, descent fighter plane, turbine, descent train, microchip, telco equipments and any other major technology, how could you laugh on chinese technology? :lol:

The devil is in details.

I am blogging for last 7 years and every single above copy paste has been debunked before. I have no patience to answer those again but I will bring Chinese lunatics at their place who are just on spree of humiliating other nations but are unable to digest what they have allegedly achieved so far.

I have seen Chinese changing flags to sound more impressive, saying 'to be honest', swearing that they speak truth, making derogatory remark about USA, Russia and Europe every time, but at the end compromising that they are at least one eyed among all the regional blinds. But I say China is zero as long as they keep bluffing and disclosing information.

French are making Chinese nuclear reactors as we speak, Chinese satellites are bumping with each other, Chinese moon mission was just for fun sake yielded zero benefit to anyone, not even a single Chinese fighter air craft has ever competed in an open bid, etc etc etc....

Technological superior nations use their power for geo-political gains, their power ultimately translates into their military power; they use for the same gains. This is a natural order of things. Russia invaded Georgia with zero warning to NATO, America and Europe are screwing nations at whim. On the other hand China is bitching around with small neighbours, condemning; with no effect on them.

There is a difference between the admirable Soviet's achievements in defense industry and the new strategy of packaging/advertising the old Soviet toys by the Russians.

hmm...Angoor Khathe hain...Here your frustation is on...Still you can continue with copy paste work.

Indians are INSANE!! The best they can do is the Tejas with no engines while China makes the J-20 with domestic engines and they still have the audacity to criticize China! How do you look yourselves in the mirror and not hide your face? It's like a fat boy in a wheelchair criticizing the physical training and technique of a professional cage fighter. And don't bring that copying BS up. This is the military, not a game. Life and death has no rules. You do everything you can do to get your military to work or your citizens will suffer from foreign rule. You'd think that I wouldn't have to tell this to Indians of all people.

Indians are INSANE!! The best they can do is the Tejas with no engines while China makes the J-20 with domestic engines and they still have the audacity to criticize China! How do you look yourselves in the mirror and not hide your face? It's like a fat boy in a wheelchair criticizing the physical training and technique of a professional cage fighter. And don't bring that copying BS up. This is the military, not a game. Life and death has no rules. You do everything you can do to get your military to work or your citizens will suffer from foreign rule. You'd think that I wouldn't have to tell this to Indians of all people.
AL-31F is Chinese?

LOL at indians still humiliated from their 1962 spanking by China :lol:

I don't get the thread title what is it about??:what:
Russia has neither the space shuttle nor the Nimitz class Aircraft Carrier so how could it possibly sell it/refuse to sell it??:cheesy:

AL-31F is Chinese?

One model of J-20 has the AL-31 while the other operates on a different engine. That engine is not confirmed but it is Chinese (where else could it have come from? No way Russia would sell just 2 AL-41 to China). The question is, which engine is it? WS-10A? WS-10G? WS-15? We don't know.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom