What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

The Dragon, The Snow Leopard and the Bear...

Do you, now my Pak Brothers, see ...Sino-Pak-Rus axis is taking shape in front of our eyes.

Welcome to the New World Order... the eurasian landscape is finally managed by eurasian powers / Two Great Global Powers and One Great Regional Power. What a diamond Triangle this!

For peace, stability and shared prosperity this is the step in the right direction.

Behind this symbolism of joint excercises lies the monumental transcontinental geopolitical, geoeconomic and geosecurity alignment.

CPEC is being Thunderously endosred by the Rus with this symbolism. I truly hope that Pak Brothers begin to see their country with a different perspective.

Your planners have acted wisely, professionally!

Just crush the indian sponsored terror from your great and beautiful lands and turbo charge your economy to reach your max potential.

Welcome to the Real world of Sino-Pak-Rus Axis.

You shall find no rhetoric, no tall claims or chest thumping in this triangle...only systematic, professional and quiet execution of agreed plans.

Amazing times ahead for the generous peoples of Pak and eurasia!

From Karachi to London, from Shanghai to Gawadar, from Moscow to Islamabad, from Srinagar to Istambul all by hight speed trains.

Indian government uses the media, now a powerful tool as a mean and as a medium to make the gullible Indians believe that the Indian government is doing enough to blame, isolate and threaten Pakistan and most importantly to take 'revenge'.

Was looking at many Indian electronic media reports and they were really shocking and unbelievable in the context:

1- The war mongering like from TOI, Arnab Goswami was truly an eye opener. In their hatred for Pakistan they went overboard and blinded by bigotry and jingoism. One of the participant said we should attack Pakistan even if loose about 50 crore people in India.

2- It also shows that after Uri/Pathankot/Mumbai, India main idea was to blame Pakistan and not apprehend the culprits involved in it, it was all pre planned as the blame game started within few minutes of the Uri attacks. More reason to believe that Uri was a staged act.

3- If there was no Uri attacks, India could not have attacked Pakistan in the UNGA and through Indian media, it gave them that moment of sympathy and high moral ground, again reasons to believe that Uri attack was false flag, as it served India interest and not Pakistan's and Kashmiris fighting for the right of self determination.

Last edited:
And your PDF TT

That is correct ... your point ? I didn't say anything wrong neither did I personally insult anyone, I just held you guys to YOUR word .. not my fault it turns out to be false as usual ...

Well it has turned out this are just counter terrorism and counter narcotics exercises.:rofl::rofl:

http://www.ng.ru/world/2016-09-15/7_pakistan.html

Most importantly Russia agreed to India's sole demand not to hold the exercise in Rattu in G.B.:

https://in.rbth.com/news/2016/09/16...rry-about-russia-pakistan-joint-drills_630529

Just to put it in clear terms so that the likes of you can understand the gravity of this move ... In the midst of the most heightened tensions since 26/11 where certain portions of your population and media are literally calling for a war ... your biggest ally has chose to come in Pakistan to do a joint military exercise with our army ... That too after your claims of "cancellation" and "big diplomatic victories" ...

Aap Nachikeeta say pooch lain hum dushmano ki bhi aisi khatirdari kertay hain kay woh wapis milnay ki bateen kertay hain.
waise khaatirdari mein hum bhi peeche nahin apne 90000 jawano se puch lena 71 mein kaise khilaya pilaya tha unko.

That is correct ... your point ? I didn't say anything wrong neither did I personally insult anyone, I just held you guys to YOUR word .. not my fault it turns out to be false as usual ...
I just make observation Since you are serious Mod you commenting media gossip
Sorry i am busy at rafale thread its big day for india today

Have nice day TC

Spetsnaz;
(Panel 4 is regulars)

image.jpeg
Spetsnaz?

Check there uniform it's not the one which they use

These are regular infantrymen.

Back
Top Bottom