What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

who gives a fck about your forces in Russia

your Modi was ranting and claiming that he was going to isolate us with the help of you Armchair Web commandos
but the Russians came here nonetheless
Agreed ;).
04-godfather-keep-friend.jpg

Lol . You and I share the same pain dude lol:cheers:
Right na?
The kept on spewing from those warehouse in some levels. No idea what was happening inside those warehouses. :angel:

Anyway, they do not look like Spetsnaz. Specially noticing how they are all showing there faces. Not a normal thing with Russian Spetsnaz.

Airborne troops may be.

Last edited:
Russia has cleared sale of S-400 to India in May 2016 & IHS Janes reported last week that Russia and India have reached an agreement on T-50 ahead of Putin's visit to India next month(note: he is not visiting Pakistan).
On the other hand Russia recently announced that there are no negotiations with Pakistan for Su-35.

Pakistan airspace has been declared as no fly zone for plenty of times by such virtual S-400s and T-50s, Keep it low till they arrive. Make sure if you can add to the topic in hand as the moment is Russian forces are conducting Exercise with Pakistan despite all the Indian claims or for the satisfaction of one we may say, Indian Media propaganda though it is good way that if true then validate if not then call the media liars.

Posting after a long time to smell the coffee both buy our Media and Govt . I am not saying everything is gone to hell but the point is there are no permanent friends or enemies in today's geopolitics . For example France sold weapons to both india and pakistan . so did America , south Africa. and so on . I strongly disbelieve one country can buddy buddy for life it can only be so if you join something LIke NATO . even thought it is a regular exercise something Like this coming from russia is indeed a slap on the face, because if the Russians wanted to cancel the It could have done it but not so I leave it to the members

I strongly disbelieve one country can buddy buddy for life it can only be so if you join something LIke NATO.

This actually reminds me of something interesting: in the early 90s Russia floated the idea of actually joining NATO. If the idea of NATO was to keep Russia from being too pesky or aggressive, what better way to check its ambitions in Europe then include it in a cooperative defense agreement and further integrate it into European society?

Can you imagine the historical repercussion that would have been felt had that happened?

As far as buddy-buddy relations go, Japan and the US seem to be holding fine despite a lack of NATO partnership. Sweden and the rest of Scandinavia too. In fact, they're increasing their cooperation with the region, albeit as an alternative to NATO membership which is politically sensitive.

Historical ties and a good reason is really all one needs to form a long-term partnership with another nation, defense agreements like NATO are a result of good relations, not the cause of them.

Conversely, being a NATO member never stopped France from reneging on their commitment to the pact. They even left NATO once only to return years later!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom