What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

They are exercising with SSG and their home is Chirat so. Exercise is already underway or what's your point for such posting. Any official said about exercise in above mentioned areas. India was isolating Pakistan and message is delivered.

Actually it was the answer for under mentioned links and demands. Go through.

Answered as above and the demands changed as being aware of situation.

All previous reports especially Pakistani ones claimed that exercises will also held in Rattu In GB:
The military drills will be held from September 24 to October 7 in the Army High Altitude School in Rattu and at a special forces training center in Cherat area.

China, Russia, the US, UK, France and many other major nations conduct joint exercises with both countries.
Yes but your idiot media govt and modi thumping drums sometimes you that Russia never take any step without consulting india so in future anything possible india is not world giant economic country and no stretgicaly important to anyone usa is using your stupidity to counter China in war your soldiers will be front so they can use you a cover for usa soldiers

So it makes total sense to hold the exercises in Chirat.
Next one will be on larger scale and can be held anywhere including Punjab and rugged areas as teher are plenty of places aside from AJK that are suitable. We dont have 7 decades of friendship with Russia so we are unaffected by their desire to not aggravate tier friend too much.
it was very childish to demand Russia to not exercise in AJK/GB. We were being told that they wont come over, regardless of the types of exercises or the area of exercises. The contention we have is that Russia is looking forward to expand relation with Pakistan to whatever extent , largely unaffected by india's randi rona.
Further on above I just message to my cousin and He replied that Russian special forces express desire to conduct exercise with Pakistan's SSG two years back and early this year Pakistan army SSG invited them and look at the picture SSG receives them at the airfield. Its confirmed top Russian special forces Spetsnaz conducting exercise with SSG.

Further on above I just message to my cousin and He replied that Russian special forces express desire to conduct exercise with Pakistan's SSG two years back and early this year Pakistan army SSG invited them and look at the picture SSG receives them at the airfield. Its confirmed top Russian special forces Spetsnaz conducting exercise with SSG.
No Spetsnaz is talking part in this exercise, only personnel from Mountain mobile Brigade, other mechanized infantry unit and HQ staff are in this exercise.
Just see the official press release by Govt of Russia agency TASS.

No Spetsnaz is talking part in this exercise, only personnel from Mountain mobile Brigade, other mechanized infantry unit and HQ staff are in this exercise.
Just see the official press release by Govt of Russia agency TASS.
91f.gif

Few days back Safron Chadizz claiming they are not coming and now you are telling me a shit which I already confirmed from my cousin a serving Captain.

All previous reports especially Pakistani ones claimed that exercises will also held in Rattu In GB:

Which report, link is to be provided. I would believe official statement with respect to the venue and location. The rest about any change or not, it will be shared but after conclusion though right now busy with preparation.

Which report, link is to be provided. I would believe official statement with respect to the venue and location. The rest about any change or not, it will be shared but after conclusion though right now busy with preparation.
See this one:
httptribunecompk/story/1184654/dispelling-rumours-russia-hasnt-called-off-joint-military-drills-khalilullah/

As for official media reports Indian government never ever mentioned anything regarding the exercise in public domain.

Back
Top Bottom