What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

This actually reminds me of something interesting: in the early 90s Russia floated the idea of actually joining NATO.

Can you imagine the historical repercussion that would have been felt had that happened?

As far as buddy-buddy relations go, Japan and the US seem to be holding fine despite a lack of NATO partnership. Sweden and the rest of Scandinavia too. In fact, they're increasing their cooperation with the region.

Yes because USA need to keep china in check I just want to point out You cannot expect everything every time even from your allies . sorry if I put that in a wrong way . India want respect and state of the art equipment for it armed forces but the problem is they want the Rome to be built in one day and some section of the Armed forces are like kids in the candy store . . that's the reason for the shopping spree of arms and other deals . these type of deals will only give you leverage temporarily even if we take economy into consideration . For example we can maintain peace with china but we cannot make it vacate Akasi chin nor Tibet

Yes because USA need to keep china in check I just want to point out You cannot expect everything every time even from your allies . sorry if I put that in a wrong way . India want respect and state of the art equipment for it armed forces but the problem is they want the Rome to be built in one day and some section of the Armed forces are like kids in the candy store . . that's the reason for the shopping spree of arms and other deals . these type of deals will only give you leverage temporarily even if we take economy into consideration . For example we can maintain peace with china but we cannot make it vacate Akasi chin nor Tibet
You make very valid points. We need people like that on all sides.

Pakistan airspace has been declared as no fly zone for plenty of times by such virtual S-400s and T-50s, Keep it low till they arrive. Make sure if you can add to the topic in hand as the moment is Russian forces are conducting Exercise with Pakistan despite all the Indian claims or for the satisfaction of one we may say, Indian Media propaganda though it is good way that if true then validate if not then call the media liars.
A small scale exercise involving only 70 Russians are of no concern to Indian government especially because Russia is holding a larger exercise with India.

A small scale exercise involving only 70 Russians are of no concern to Indian government especially because Russia is holding a larger exercise with India.

No concern but still repeating the same again and again about Indo Russia exercise that we are not even interest to hear about as we know when it took place. Indeed only 70 or so are here but it is more of a diplomatic advancement that your GoI knows it better or you have to read the background and achievement by this alone exercise.

You can enjoy the news of Indian exercises but we are interested here. Thank you.

@Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @Basel @Zarvan @Horus @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @CONNAN @T-72M1 @krash @Spy Master @Stephen Cohen @shah1398
@PaklovesTurkiye

The Russian embassy just issued this statement:
CtDTluOWcAEJL1e.jpg:large

Last edited:
Dude it only says that it will not hold exercise with pakistan in disputed territories . Does not mention anything regarding cancelling of exercises and they are already underway
India gov't had only one demand from Russia-that is not to hold the exercises in disputed areas, Russia has now confirmed that it has agreed to the request.

They are exercising with SSG and their home is Chirat so. Exercise is already underway or what's your point for such posting. Any official said about exercise in above mentioned areas. India was isolating Pakistan and message is delivered.

Actually it was the answer for under mentioned links and demands. Go through.

Russia Rejects Indian Plea to Cancel Drills With Pakistan

Russia Denies India’s Request for Cancellation of Joint Military Exercise with Pakistan

India gov't had only one demand from Russia-that is not to hold the exercises in disputed areas, Russia has now confirmed that it has agreed to the request.

Answered as above and the demands changed as being aware of situation.

Yes confirmed One of my relative serving in SSG long back told me that they are planing exercise with Russian special forces Spetsnaz.
So it makes total sense to hold the exercises in Chirat.
Next one will be on larger scale and can be held anywhere including Punjab and rugged areas as teher are plenty of places aside from AJK that are suitable. We dont have 7 decades of friendship with Russia so we are unaffected by their desire to not aggravate tier friend too much.
it was very childish to demand Russia to not exercise in AJK/GB. We were being told that they wont come over, regardless of the types of exercises or the area of exercises. The contention we have is that Russia is looking forward to expand relation with Pakistan to whatever extent , largely unaffected by india's randi rona.

I was just saying if they would have cancelled it over all it would be viewed as a different way , all I want to say is we can't expect everything every timeForm Russia times change

You just spoke to modi? Lol talk about face saving excercise.....fact is India and its delusions of grandeur makes it think she is far more important than she is. Reality is if Indians didn't have billions of people and a huge client/customer base no one would give a fvck

You just spoke to modi? Lol talk about face saving excercise.....fact is India and its delusions of grandeur makes it think she is far more important than she is. Reality is if Indians didn't have billions of people and a huge client/customer base no one would give a fvck
Nobody still does:lol: Only Indians in their delusions think anyone does. This cannot be any clearer from the fact that despite those billions of dollars worth deals with Russia every Indian keeps telling you about, they are here in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom