What's new

Russia mocks Britain, the little island

I Appreciate this, however that's how i felt & my feelings reflected in my posts (Always like to stick to what i say). :)
@cleverrider @RazPaK peace be upon u brothers...

6rj5zb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The old European powers are sleeping. No doubt they can and have taken on Russia on equal footing in the past. Keep in mind, East Germany is no longer part of Russia, and Russia's GDP is no longer no 2.

Russia has a GDP comparable to Italy! LOL!

Their military strength will soon reflect their military strength. They're just still riding out on the proceeds of their massive military spending during the Cold War, and the huge population they had before the independence of Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia.

No wonder RUSSIA is right calling Britain dirty little island which is nothing but an american puppet nd slave of JEWS these britishers tend 2 act like JEWS more JEWS then the JEWS themselves this dirty little island Britain is always willing nd eager 2 kissupto america nd israel even if its soldiers of dirty little island BRITAIN gets massacred nd blowed up into pieces nd wiped off from the face of this earth. INDIA is nothing but an ANGLO SAXON colony of dirty little island known as britain lol.

The true colors are coming out, she didn't even reply to my FACTS & started trolling.

Don't worry I gave her "appropriate" reply!
She is not a she but a he an iranian agent false flagger first this iranian agent male iranigirl came with pakistani flag then she changed her flag from pakistani 2 american shows this false flagging iranian agents insecurity nd ability 2 lie these iranians r the biggest liars of the world after america britain france nd israel nd india these iranians r the biggest false flaggers of the world with india as well as far as iam concerned i visited europe multiple times half of my family lives in europe it is iranians who r not considered human beings in europe wat a joker is this iranian bastard disguising as a girl shame on this IRANIAN imposter disguising as iraniangirl wat a joke nd a joker he is.

She is not a she but a he an iranian agent false flagger first this iranian agent male iranigirl came with pakistani flag then she changed her flag from pakistani 2 american shows this false flagging iranian agents insecurity nd ability 2 lie these iranians r the biggest liars of the world after america britain france nd israel nd india these iranians r the biggest false flaggers of the world with india as well as far as iam concerned i visited europe multiple times half of my family lives in europe it is iranians who r not considered human beings in europe wat a joker is this iranian bastard disguising as a girl shame on this IRANIAN imposter disguising as iraniangirl wat a joke nd a joker he is.

American puppet,jews,iranians etc ... yet "half of ur family" lives in christian europe? hell whose the good guy in ur eyes? the GCC? seriously!

Lol@irrelevant.....

Isaac Newton , Charles Darwin , Shakespeare , Alexander Flemming , tim berners-lee....:cheers:

Let's just start with these giants first and compare, then start talking about who is "small".

By the way the comments have been denied by the Russians.

Pakistanis also mock Britain nowadays, how one of the larger empire gets shrunk to a piece of island in a span of 50 + years. lol

Britain is not a little island. It's half the size of France. Napoleon lost because he was not able to conquer Britain. Hitler lost because he was not able to conquer Britain.

Britain is not a little island. It's half the size of France. Napoleon lost because he was not able to conquer Britain. Hitler lost because he was not able to conquer Britain.
You can thank the English Channel for that.

Back
Top Bottom