What's new

Russia mocks Britain, the little island

Say all of that in Pashto & then I'll consider you a Pukhtoon ussseiii pehleiii No Chance ! :smokin:

Zaa daa reshtya pa taraf yaaam!

naa maraaa...zaa eh ghusaa kraam....mongaa pukhtanaa yoon daaseeei...!

zama urdu sanga waa!

:ashamed:

brits punch way above their weight.. they are very pragmatic bunch... they will remain significant player no matter who becomes next superpower.

I disagree. I think they try to remain relevant by holding onto US Coattails.

Without US to hang on to, United Kingdom by itself is too weak to matter in International Politics.

This is why NATO is so important to their Self Identity.

Gandu, teri to engraz saab ley reh hain aur tu mujay izzat ka bataa ra hain. Chal oy PC.

Btw **** the UK. :lol:

siraaf Gandu? Teree Gand kitnee bar maree heen (you cant even remember Bit!ch)! gandu nahi, Bara gandu kahoo!:cheers:

Senior member? Defencepk is becoming a joke.

You're a joke a mate!:lol:

I disagree. I think they remain relevant by holding US Coattails.

Without US to hang on too, United Kingdom by itself is too weak to matter in International Politics.

This is why Nato is so important to their Self Identity.
considering their small size and aging population, they have been way more successful than other european ex colonial powers. Britain relies on US, but remains only european power to invest heavily in military, still keeps nuclear triad and has aim and mean to fight beyond her shores.
UK routinely take leadership position in issues and sets agenda in international forum and europe

Compare her to turkey, whose growth is fuelled by youth and trade with rich european neighbours but still remains 1/3 in gdp size.

Back
Top Bottom