What's new

Russia May Withdraw Support for Iran over S-300 Lawsuit

They dont, it seems some turks here have grand illusions about everything, they think they have veto power; that they are the leaders of the Muslim World; that majority of Iranians are Turks and so on. Its sad really, probably Erdogans craziness rubs on them :meeting:

while i feel sorry for you , you put a europeon name , eu flags while your not and your probably trying to be like them , ashamed of iran?

I no there is 5 permanent members on the UNSC i was talking about this

858160-3x2-340x227.jpg

brazil and turkey veto sanctions , we shouldnt have to ungrateful iranians.

But your Ayatollahs love to suck it up to Ruskies and chant down with USA!

L O L what a up side world we live in where Brain less Retards Make fun of self respect, filling law suit for the wrongs been done to you is considered sucking it up.i guess correct response would have been taking it up the wazzo bending over asking for more like a Wahhabi mullah.

don't run to the Mods now.

They dont, it seems some turks here have grand illusions about everything, they think they have veto power; that they are the leaders of the Muslim World; that majority of Iranians are Turks and so on. Its sad really, probably Erdogans craziness rubs on them :meeting:

They suffer from serious delusions - I can see why the Kurds and Armenians have the views they have about them. Out of 20 you meet, you only hear 1 sane voice.

They suffer from serious delusions - I can see why the Kurds and Armenians have the views they have about them. Out of 20 you meet, you only hear 1 sane voice.

good luck with sanctions , no more help from us to you people.

Please change your name , fake names arent good.

good luck with sanctions , no more help from us to you people.

Please change your name , fake names arent good.

This guy is so slow... you DO NOT HAVE VETO POWER.
ONLY Russia,USA,China,UK,france have that.
wow man these peoples...:lol:

no he mean they was against it in that damn organization ....

well .... to my beloved ******* Russian .... Is any other sanction left that you didn't signed it with USA !?

Back
Top Bottom