What's new

Russia links S-400 ADS sale to the fledgling PAK-FA deal.

Probably Russia wants India to spend Rafale money in Pak fa ..

If anything.

Once rafale deal gets over, which I am very interested to know ( will a gujjju spend so much , letting go his money :D) S400 will get done.

If Russia wants money desperately , they could sell S400 and use that money for pak fa.. But that's not the case. So Pak fa is not sort of funds. It will be developed.

1)
India would not be able to provide a military base to US without SriLanka's consent.

@samv @HeinzG @Godman @Gibbs do you think current Sri Lankan government would agree for a US base in India?

Oh the current government will agree on anything with India. They might also facilitate a base in Sri Lanka also. IMHO no gov. of Sri Lanka will oppose Indian military plan on Indian territory.

Oh the current government will agree on anything with India. They might also facilitate a base in Sri Lanka also. IMHO no gov. of Sri Lanka will oppose Indian military plan on Indian territory.

Thanks HeinzG

@faithfulguy Confirmed. US base in India is a possibility.

So is India going to use Brahmos as air defense missile. It seems that Brahmos can do everything.

Brahmos, PAD, AAD, Akash, Nirbhay etc, Indian Military planners are working on multi layer Defense shield against enemy aircrafts and enemy missiles.

Thanks HeinzG

@faithfulguy Confirmed. US base in India is a possibility.

No chance of US military bases inside India.

well its tricky & b tricky when one has to deal with powerful ppl :coffee:

This deal exposed Indian pathetic indigenous military abilities and once again, exposed the flaw of deeply rely on foreign weapon procurement.
Ok then why Chinese bought it in First place

In my opinion
We should order 80 Rafales made in France when Hollande pays a visit on Jan 25
That will take the wind out of the Ruskies and will take care of any short term loss of capabilities arising from Retirement of 78 Mig27s
We can then place a direct order for 65 made in Russia PAKFA in mid 2020s
This will take care of Mig29smt retirement in 2030

And when the deal was almost drown, Modi visited Pakistan and met NS suddenly. Don't you feel the gravity of such instant visit when Modi was suppose to sign almost the biggest defence deal in shape of weapons but then he thought to visit NS on the way back to Delhi. So he met NS and whispered that "I regret whatever said, even the words of Indian Members at PDF for almost dooming Pakistan so lets shake hands that I have no more dreams for such weapons yet". :)

images
Indo Russian defense deal....:laugh:

PAK FA development is going to continue with or with out India, anyone thinking otherwise is a clueless idiot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom