What's new

Russia lifts embargo on weapons supplies to Pakistan

Yawn.....get back to me when an attack helicopter is offered......... Geography is a poor substitute for money, the Russians have all the geography they could ever want, their need is for money & Pakistan is simply no match to India on that count.

Their foreign policy would state otherwise, given the recent tensions in Syria and Russian invasion of Ukraine. I suggest you look at the world map as it is, not how modi sarkar defines it for you.

Their foreign policy would state otherwise, given the recent tensions in Syria and Russian invasion of Ukraine. I suggest you look at the world map as it is, not how modi sarkar defines it for you.

Aaah, don't take that analyst tag too seriously, you aren't the sole repository for analytical skills, nor for reading maps . As I said, come back to me on this one when Russia offers you attack helicopters. $30-40 billion is not a small temptation for Russia(that would be the size of confirmed Indian military orders), the Russians, as you have noticed are nobody's fools.

$30-40 billion is not a small temptation for Russia(that would be the size of confirmed Indian military orders), the Russians, as you have noticed are nobody's fools.
yes I agree with you

so no need for the Indians to get fits and panic for a proposal of a handful gunships sale.

you wish..

the butt hurt is so obvious

but dont worry if you start praying to your gods now then things might change be quick
no time to loose start praying before one of them becomes a beef burger
I am already thinking of inviting @Windjammer to a barbecue this weekend because the weather is lovely in the south

Calm down dude, the only guy butthurt here seems to be you ranting about beef and god and what not(was that supposed to be derogatory? or maybe you just some drunk dude with no sense of what hes talking)

Sure you can have your bbq parties or russian choppers, as long as its not US funded, if it is, you will have to ask for US agreement like Afghanistan.

Sure you can have your bbq parties or russian choppers, as long as its not US funded, if it is, you will have to ask for US agreement like Afghanistan.

hehe

poor you

news flash for you.. like the purchases of Mil-17s were funded by the USA .. these Helicopters will also be funded to fight the taliban. not just that...we also get ammo and fuel as well.

how's that ;)

Agreed, just as long as you have the same idea for premature celebration.
check my earlier post on with with an Indian

we are having a laugh

Last edited:
hehe

poor you

news flash for you.. like the purchases of Mil-17s were funded by the USA .. these Helicopters will also be funded to fight the taliban. not just we also get ammo and fuel as well.

how's that ;)

check my earlier post on with with an Indian

we are having a laugh
Features: Мi-35М
Any idea if its the Mi-35P or the new Mi-35M ?

hehe
poor you
news flash for you.. like the purchases of Mil-17s were funded by the USA .. these Helicopters will also be funded to fight the taliban. not just we also get ammo and fuel as well.
how's that

You seem to be under the impression that I am perturbed by this purchse.

I am stating a fact these will need approvals, I guess you got that point too.

Whats with the snide remarks and poor attempts at sarcasm?

Features: Мi-35М
Any idea if its the Mi-35P or the new Mi-35M ?
I came across this website also, good information pool , I am hoping for one with night hunter killer ability.
the suffixes at the end of the name suggest the added features in armament type, fire control, detection and self defence packages. Polish army went for the Mi-35P version. which is essentially a Mi-24P having a 2 barreled 23 MM fixed cannon on one side

you can see it in action in the movie called "good day to die hard" :)

Last edited:
Here is actual deal, which has been going on since 2012.
In 2012, the two countries struck a deal worth $4.3 billion for the export modification of Russia's nigh-time strike chopper Mig Mi-28N, dubbed "Night Hunter" and for Mi-35 attack helicopters, a total of 40 aircraft.

This combo make sense, because Pakistan need helo night operation and transport helo both.

Night Hunter.
e7bcc06506cb2776d91ebe2a376431fe.jpg

MI35
air_mi-35m_pirana_venezuela_parked_lg.jpg

Last edited:
if PA is going for Mi-35s they should look for most advance variants availabe like the ones upgraded by South Africa although pilot view seem to be reduced, but PA may come up with better solution.

Ugly But Deadly – The Super Hind Mk III | malaysiaflyingherald

can some on compare all advance variants of Mi-35 available in the market and post their pros & cons?

why PA is not looking for this one?

Ka-52 "Alligator"

Last edited:
Pakistan remained Neutral in Crimea and Ukraine issue while India was buying stuff from the west. China sided with Russia on the issue. Now we might have a competition among different arms sellers to give us a bigger bang for the buck.

Personally I think we should go with atak on the indian front

Here is actual deal, which has been going on since 2012.

This combo make sense, because Pakistan need helo night operation and transport helo both.

Night Hunter.
e7bcc06506cb2776d91ebe2a376431fe.jpg

MI35
air_mi-35m_pirana_venezuela_parked_lg.jpg

4.3billion $ for 40 choppers?
107.5million $ a piece
Bro are you high or something? India is getting Rafales at that price :eek:

Back
Top Bottom