What's new

Russia joins US/China South China Sea face off after Vietnam Pact

Still remember how they blackmailed us when Vayag passed the Bosporhus strait? Greek is friend, Turks are not. A friend will not blackmail or scam on you when you need help. Greek help us, will not be forgotten forever. That's why we invest heavily in Greece when they went bankrupt, people shall be grateful.

CN will be in big chaos in 2023, thats why Trump bully u, Putin shake hand wt VN and prepare to sandwich CN again when 2023 chaos come.

What we predicted years ago are correct till now ( TPP will come into force, CN ecnomy fall ).Loud Barking here cant help CN get better in rea life.

Why we can predict correctly ?? Cos we always accept the truth and try to overcome the hardship. Why we know CN wil be in chaos in 2023 ? Cos CN is so weak compared to US, Russia, PLA suck, corruoted, coward like rat,so they ( Russia,US)_will bully u guys forever
Vietnam will be gone the day after tomorrow, mark my word.

Last edited:
Be careful of subversion by the bigger enemy we are facing.
Yeah, but you also need be careful of so-called friend, the leader know how to deal with these, friend and enemy, not eternal. Of course, we can copporate with Turks, why not? there still are common interest to China and Turks.

Yeah, but you also need be careful of so-called friend, the leader know how to deal with these, friend and enemy, not eternal. Of course, we can copporate with Turks, why not? there still are common interest to China and Turks.
They are out of the circle of trust. The past can't be forgotten, it's the mirror for the future.

It's not important what people say, it matters what they do.

A friend come in need is a friend indeed.

I'm just a civilian, I say what I wanna say. I don't take responsibility for the leaders. Having good relationships with everyone means you don't have a true friend at all.

Our silly leaders only know how to do business, they don't know how to make enemy pay like Putin.

Jackal will try to bite you when they have the chance.

They are out of the circle of trust. The past can't be forgotten, it's the mirror for the future.

I'm just a civilian, I say what I wanna say. I don't take responsibility for the leaders. Having good relationships with everyone means you don't have a true friend at all.

Our silly leaders only know how to do business, they don't know how to make enemy pay like Putin.

Where are your friends? Zimbabwe? Pakistan? Or Philippines, the country you cheer whose dead squads swam around but wide spread poverty continues to persist?

You don’t have friends just countries you want to extract money and resources. I hope you improve yourself a bit in the future.

Our leader is not silly, If they are, China will not be the one which be hated by our enemies, but can't finish us, and they envy us developing so fast and try best to stop us, it is very funny thing.

Putin maybe a good leader, for Russia, but I don't think we need "Putin", even between Jiang and Putin, I will choose Jiang to be the leader of China. You can be against enemy for long time, but can't get rid of them, but I like to give them a critical strike, be patient to make ourself strong.

Our enemies will pay for what they done to us one day: Japan, Vietnam, USA, all will.

Where are your friends? Zimbabwe? Pakistan? Or Philippines, the country you cheer whose dead squads swam around but wide spread poverty continues to persist?

You don’t have friends just countries you want to extract money and resources. I hope you improve yourself a bit in the future.
Even we don't have friend, so? we can't destroy Vietnam? don't forget that your north cities had been destroied, you land had been bombed, you more than hundred thousands solders had been killed by......

Even we don't improve ourself, Vietnam women still be happy to flee to China, for what? you vietname men so suck. :coffee:

Last edited:
Our leader is not silly, If they are, China will not be the one which be hated by our enemies, but can't finish us, and they envy us developing so fast and try best to stop us, it is very funny thing.

Putin maybe a good leader, for Russia, but I don't think we need "Putin", even between Jiang and Putin, I will choose Jiang to be the leader of China. You can be against enemy for long time, but can't get rid of them, but I like to give them a critical strike, be patient to make ourself strong.

Our enemies will pay for what they done to us one day: Japan, Vietnam, USA, all will.

Even we don't have friend, so? we can't destroy Vietnam? don't forget that your north cities had been destroied, you land had been bombed, you more than hundred thousands solders had been killed by......

Even we don't improve ourself, Vietnam women still be happy to flee to China, for what? you vietname men so suck. :coffee:
Ok If you can’t improve yourself you can ease aggression a bit. I don’t see any reason why we both can’t have normal relationship as seen elsewhere in the world. Look at Germany and Holland. Do you see the Germans run amok and bully the Dutch at any occasion? Vietnam is a country as any country it’s time for you to move on. Waste of time to remember the romantic days of the Tang with Vietnam being part of Chinese empire.

I know it’s a difficult for you to swallow the loss of Vietnam but like everything else in life, see divorce between man and woman, the good day may never return. Yes time to move on and begin a new relationship. You can seek a medical help of course.

Good luck.

today' Turks has not that much to do with Turkic people originated in Altay. They think they are, but it can be ignored. The blood is not pure at all.
their blood is indeed very remote to Altay Turkics now, that is because their people were forced migrate, conquered, divided, assimilated by different peoples time and time again in history.....yet they are still having the wet dream of pan-turkism which they have no ability to fulfill

Ok If you can’t improve yourself you can ease aggression a bit. I don’t see any reason why we both can’t have normal relationship as seen elsewhere in the world. Look at Germany and Holland. Do you see the Germans run amok and bully the Dutch at any occasion? Vietnam is a country as any country it’s time for you to move on. Waste of time to remember the romantic days of the Tang with Vietnam being part of Chinese empire.
You are bullied by us or other countries, we must be resposible for it completely? if we improve ourself, so what about you? how do you improve yourself? If China are so that aggressive, you think you can stand here and talking with us but you occuppied our islands?

You are not Dutch, you are? Dutch occuppied German land or islands? we had been weak, we can be powerful again, you think you can keep the belonging to China forever? and Vietnam always are nothing in our history, check our historybook, there are few words for you.

You are bullied by us or other countries, we must be resposible for it completely? if we improve ourself, so what about you? how do you improve yourself? If China are so that aggressive, you think you can stand here and talking with us but you occuppied our islands?

You are not Dutch, you are? Dutch occuppied German land or islands? we had been weak, we can be powerful again, you think you can keep the belonging to China forever? and Vietnam always are nothing in our history, check our historybook, there are few words for you.
For thousands of years until recently China never has a concept of sea sovereignty. Even Taiwan as a giant island had been ignored for almost of her history by chinese leaders. It is you who needs to read history books.

Is it to hard for u to see how special of VN location is ?? Russia can join wt VN to invade the whole region in just 1 month and take control of Malacca. See how powerful Russia is in Syria.

US already gave up protecting Thai and Malacca after defeated in VN in 1975.
And you think daddy USA will allow you to take control of Malacca? You are daydreaming too hard, my friend. LOL

If war breaks out, I'll bet there'll be a lot of Chinese dead bodies littering the border area if not bobbing like the dirty plastic bottles in the South China Seas.

For the record, China has never win a major war. Unlike the Vietnamese or Japanese, Chinese are no warrior. They are only good at sabre rattling and killing their own unarmed citizens. Where it matters, they all ran to the mountain and hide leaving their womenfolks to be raped by the Japs. If not for the American and the Russian, they'll be speaking and look like Japanese today. This is fact. This is history.
Uh huh, we never won a major battle then how do you explain our capture of Vietnamese to turn them into eunuch during the Ming dynasty? LOL

CN will be in big chaos in 2023, thats why Trump bully u, Putin shake hand wt VN and prepare to sandwich CN again when 2023 chaos come.

What we predicted years ago are correct till now ( TPP will come into force, CN ecnomy fall ).Loud Barking here cant help CN get better in rea life.

Why we can predict correctly ?? Cos we always accept the truth and try to overcome the hardship. Why we know CN wil be in chaos in 2023 ? Cos CN is so weak compared to US, Russia, PLA suck, corruoted, coward like rat,so they ( Russia,US)_will bully u guys forever

You are right, Mr.Predictor. After years of caculation you finally come up with the year 2023,It is done,can't be changed .you must have a good sleep everynight from now.BTW,are vietnamese nationlists celebreting right now?Can you show me some pictures,I want to see their faces

Can ancient Hans believe the Turkic?

All these Turkic glory shit they tag on themselves is to make themself look important.

To be fair,I don't like to generalize them.Most turks are nice except those annoying pan-turkism trolls,they seem can't live without poking china

Last edited:
For thousands of years until recently China never has a concept of sea sovereignty. Even Taiwan as a giant island had been ignored for almost of her history by chinese leaders. It is you who needs to read history books.
Who said we never has the concept, but maybe not that strong, and not mean it is yours? don't forget that VCP government has accept China have sovereignty on SCS and its islands, but you contradict yourself now.

These islands are occuppied by you through force. And our history book are writed with Chinese, we know more about the history, you know more?

You want to act indecently, ok, your north cities had been destroyed by us, prepare for another war between China and Vietnam.

Who said we never has the concept, but maybe not that strong, and not mean it is yours? don't forget that VCP government has accept China have sovereignty on SCS and its islands, but you contradict yourself now.

These islands are occuppied by you through force. And our history book are writed with Chinese, we know more about the history, you know more?

You want to act indecently, ok, your north cities had been destroyed by us, prepare for another war between China and Vietnam.
Man, you guys said" prepared war" since the first day we join PDF. 8 years already, still "prepare for another war"......never tired of barking loud on internet ?? keep crawling around lake to save cheap job or Xi will put u in jail for stupid bark. We've seen lots of Cnese were in jail for stupid word on internet.

You are right, Mr.Predictor. After years of caculation you finally come up with the year 2023,It is done,can't be changed .you must have a good sleep everynight from now.BTW,are vietnamese nationlists celebreting right now?Can you show me some pictures,I want to see their faces
Celebrating ?? for selling more products to TPP nations ?? YEs, our famers, our steel workers, textile workers etc are happy enough when Aussie, new Zealnad, JP, France etc buy more Vn product now while Cnese keep crawling around lake for saving the job that much harder to find under trade war .

For celebrating Putin's support ?? Yeah, but we want to see when Putin wanna join wt Vn to take Malacca

Man, you guys said" prepared war" since the first day we join PDF. 8 years already, still "prepare for another war"......never tired of barking loud on internet ?? keep crawling around lake to save cheap job or Xi will put u in jail for stupid bark. We've seen lots of Cnese were in jail for stupid word on internet.

Celebrating ?? for selling more products to TPP nations ?? YEs, our famers, our steel workers, textile workers etc are happy enough when Aussie, new Zealnad, JP, France etc buy more Vn product now while Cnese keep crawling around lake for saving the job that much harder to find under trade war .

For celebrating Putin's support ?? Yeah, but we want to see when Putin wanna join wt Vn to take Malacca
I am talking about celebrating the coming collapse of china.Since china is going to collapse in 2023 become an
undoubtable fact.What is vietnam government doing right now, are you preparing for the coming of millions chinese refugees fleeing to vietnam after 2023 ? I suggest you guys at least build a wall

I am talking about celebrating the coming collapse of china.Since china is going to collapse in 2023 become an
undoubtable fact.What is vietnam government doing right now, are you preparing for the coming of millions chinese refugees fleeing to vietnam after 2023 ? I suggest you guys at least build a wall
there are very high mountains btween VN-CN border, thats why CN cant invade Vn till now. Not many chinese refugees cant pass the mountains.

Thats why we call Cnese as "Boat men" cos most of your refugee came to Vn by boat during CN chaos. No need to build wall, Dud :cool:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom