What's new

Russia joins US/China South China Sea face off after Vietnam Pact

That seems to be it. At first I thought he was some "pan-Turkic" sort butthurt about Xinjiang, but he seems to know detailed minutiae of Vietnamese history. Quite the Viet nationalist.
Not many VNese have good English skill and good knowledge in CN history like him. Even English skill of Vneee living overseas for 10 years also cant compare to him.

Most of Vn nationalist have bad English skill like me. So, just like old Cnese said : the best way to win is to win people's heart. VN is peace loving ppl, our fighting for independent inspire many small, oppressed nations including Turkey, Cuba etc . There is no surprise when friend from Turkey come to support VN in conflict against bad guys :cool:

Do you think you are the only one that can invent pretext and excuse? The Japanese called especially the millions of exile Chinese in Southeast Asia as liar and clown. That is a fact. That statement came from multiple Imperial Japanese Generals, with some of them committing horrific killings in Singapore. But the Japanese have an excuse. I have the book on bookshelf.
What are you talking about in a zigzag way?

That seems to be it. At first I thought he was some "pan-Turkic" sort butthurt about Xinjiang, but he seems to know detailed minutiae of Vietnamese history. Quite the Viet nationalist.

You are wrong. I am a turk and the Uighur's should have their own independent state and the China should leave the Uighur's land......

It’s sad to see the Chinese government suppressing the Uighur’s. The Uyghur’s aren’t the only people the government is suppressing, their doing it to all their people. Communist...

But treating people like animals just because they are turkic is reprehensible. A day will come when China is weaker and no longer capable of terrorizing the region, and then the Han in Xinjiang will pay their debt to the Uyghur.

The fact that Uighur's are muslims today has nothing to do with Uighur vs Chinese conflict. It has started ages before Islam even existed on the planet. Uighurs was a part of Turkic Khaganate and many other Turko-Mongol Kingdoms who ruled Centeral Asia. China has no right to oppress these especialy inventing a new degree of "low" such as presenting these people as islamic fundamentalists.

You are wrong. I am a turk and the Uighur's should have their own independent state and the China should leave the Uighur's land......

It’s sad to see the Chinese government suppressing the Uighur’s. The Uyghur’s aren’t the only people the government is suppressing, their doing it to all their people. Communist...

But treating people like animals just because they are turkic is reprehensible. A day will come when China is weaker and no longer capable of terrorizing the region, and then the Han in Xinjiang will pay their debt to the Uyghur.

The fact that Uighur's are muslims today has nothing to do with Uighur vs Chinese conflict. It has started ages before Islam even existed on the planet. Uighurs was a part of Turkic Khaganate and many other Turko-Mongol Kingdoms who ruled Centeral Asia. China has no right to oppress these especialy inventing a new degree of "low" such as presenting these people as islamic fundamentalists.
Unless you can do something about it... Till then keep your mouth shut.

Turks are opportunist, now want mend the tie with China, for what? Like I don't trust Hui Ethnic group, don't trust Turkey. if we are in difficult, it is these so-called friend that stab your back.

But of course, it is relationship between nations, for benefit.
Hui, uighur , Manchu, Mongolian, japs, Koreans should not be trusted. Best to change those aunomous region names. The Chinese Yanbian autonomous region sound like it belongs to Korea and not China. Stupid CPC retard who thought that up

Hui, uighur , Manchu, Mongolian, japs, Koreans should not be trusted. Best to change those aunomous region names. The Chinese Yanbian autonomous region sound like it belongs to Korea and not China. Stupid CPC retard who thought that up
Is Hui a Han converted into Islam?

Be careful of subversion by the bigger enemy we are facing.

He remind me of @atawolf :lol:

Lol, how much did the Chinese Communist Party pay you to say something that stupid?
Did they pay you a bonus for saying it with a straight face?

One way we can piss China off is to not refer to the region as the South China Sea. China gets also pissy when people don't use the names it wants for certain areas (aka Taiwan is Formosa argument). We should just start calling the area the East Vietnam Sea or West Philippine Sea or Southeast Asia Sea or something like that just to make the Chinese government throw a tantrum. Its kind of like how Saudi Arabia at one point started calling the Persian Gulf the Arabian Gulf just to annoy Iran.

:lol: Call what ever you want, it will take more than that to piss us off. You guys are just insignificant and irrelevant for us. We have much leverage, options to piss your Anatolians off as well if we reality want to, try to piss us off we shall gladly return you some favor.:dirol:

Yes, PKK and Kurdish people said the same about you, it's much more likely that Turkey will get balkanized before anything happen to China: Kurdish army is supported by US and everywhere in Syria, Irak and Turkey...your nation's day is numbered.

It's ridiculous that some guy even expects Russia to fight for Vietnam in a war against China. This even not happens in late 1970s' when the Soviet Union was in its power peak, and China was just relieved from the chaos of the cultural revolution.

Russia's economy size today is just about 1.3 trillion USD, that is even SMALLER than China's Guangdong Province (CNY 9 trillion, or 1.4 trillion USD).

Unless you can do something about it... Till then keep your mouth shut.
Say the communist they want equal rights.
Chinese new generation hate CCP and try to escape to live in the foreign countries.

It's ridiculous that some guy even expects Russia to fight for Vietnam in a war against China. This even not happens in late 1970s' when the Soviet Union was in its power peak, and China was just relieved from the chaos of the cultural revolution.

Russia's economy size today is just about 1.3 trillion USD, that is even SMALLER than China's Guangdong Province (CNY 9 trillion, or 1.4 trillion USD).

China is Paper-Tiger backed by Jews. Chinaman runs from battle.

I adjust to your chinese level. Otherwise you are free to ignore me.
But I am worried about you.Your level is so unstable.Sometimes you talk like a reasonable man ,sometimes are just suffering from pure delusions.

Whatever,at least enjoy yourself.If you stick to this thread for too long you can't really get a life

Back
Top Bottom