What's new

Russia joins US/China South China Sea face off after Vietnam Pact

I can understand Indian's feeling, they feel hurt when China patrol in Indian Ocean and make India irrelevant and they think we're feel like them.:cool:
I don’t care enough to argue with you, you Mortal Kombat loving-self loathing Pakistani. I pity you.

China has been ruled by Mongols from 1271 to 1368, then Manchurians from 1644-1912. It is not hard to beat China despite the large population.

Also China’s culture was enriched by the Vietnamese when it ruled Vietnam for over 900 years. China’s Peking Citadel and the entire Forbidden City of Beijing was overseen and designed by a Vietnamese. His name was Nguyễn An (Juan An in Chinese). Before being shipped to China, Nguyễn An was a talented official under the rule of the Trần Dynasty. However, he was later taken by the Ming Dynasty and brought back to China as a gift from the illegitimate Hồ Dynasty. From then on, he would be known in Chinese history as Juan An, a eunuch of the Ming’s imperial court. Nguyen An was a genius designer and architecture. He was a master of the use of hydraulics that also contributed to the building of the Great Wall of China. The fact that Juan An (Nguyễn An) was a Vietnamese person had been obscured in Chinese history for centuries. Chinese should research their history with Vietnam and know the great contributions to the Chinese culture.

Nuclear weapons are used by one nation when she is pressed till the end.
They will not take the risk of being isolated by every other nations.

China has a lot of internal problems to deal with and not stupid enough to send troop to Vietnam now. They have much more serious enemies to face around their border and in deep see. Theoretically speaking, if Vietnamese can resist the war for 1 month then they will receive massive support from the world to counter China. Look, China cannot build the trustworthy relationship with its neighbors, naming Japan, South and North Korea, Pakistan, Indian and even with Russia (This country needs China to counter US but not really trust China as a longterm ally). What Vietnamese people should concern about is the strategy that China uses to gradually damage the country until they are able to completely control it. Traditional warfare is not an option for China.

Vietnam is a very honorable country. Like Imperial Japan, they will defend their country to the last man. They won independence from France. Caused too many casualties to the US, and pushed back the Chinese. If the Chinese were to invade they would have a tough war especially against guerrilla troops.

There will be NO winner. If Vietnam get a broken arm, China will have a bloody nose. Remember what happened to Chinese factories and Chinese people in Vietnam when Haiyang 981 oil platform moved to Vietnam's water in 2014? It was just oil platform, so what gonna happen if China really want to start war with Vietnam? I am sure the Vietnamese WILL fight till their last breath, history has proven.

Take notes that Russia is also friendly to Vietnam, falling economy forced them to co-operate more with CN does not mean that they have no awareness to China's actions. In 1979 who remember Russia moved their army just right on china's border when they were fighting with viets.
Are you stupid or what? Do you know why the Mongols and Manchu Qing controlled China??? It was because they had the support of the Chinese population! The Mongols conquered China with huge Chinese armies (a Mongol cav army does not fare well in the sub-tropical climate) while the Qing conquering force was mainly comprised of Ming defectors. For someone so ignorant in basic Chinese history, you shouldn't make such claims. And let me guess, you so pissed off at China because of your Uyghur brethren. Turks only speak of Chinese "oppression" and "genocide" in Xinjiang while turning a blind eye at what they did in Armenia, Greece, and the rest of the Balkans. Go cry somewhere else.

Last edited:
177528.jpg

What a naive Vietnamese
The Vietnamese are so naive
They need to stop drinking the French Evian water and start drinking cow cola!

Maybe, maybe not. But it hurts China for sure. The more countries patrol SCS, the less serious China’s claims become.
Actually, it's quite the opposite. China doesn't really care if other international countries recognize its 9-dash line. It cares way more about de facto control than de jure control. Hence, having more countries patrol the SCS will actually serve China's purpose, as it will undoubtedly use this as a pretext for increased militarization.

They need to stop drinking the French Evian water and start drinking cow cola!
Lemme guess ... cow cola is urine :rofl:

It is good for Vietnam to develop relationship with Russia. but thinking Russia will risk its relationship with China for vietnam is naive.
Back in 79', the Soviets were much closer to Vietnam than current day Russia. And they did absolutely nothing to stop the Chinese invasion ... what does that tell you?

Back in 79', the Soviets were much closer to Vietnam than current day Russia. And they did absolutely nothing to stop the Chinese invasion ... what does that tell you?
And u got Jap-US support since 1978 thank for Deng's @zz licking policy when coming and begged for Jap's help in 1978. Jap-US support CN economy, US spy jet gatherred intel in VN for CN during 1979 war when US-EU-Jap slapped sanction on VN till Soviet collapse.

CN is nothing without daddy Jap-US's help, thats why in 2014, lonely CN loss in oil rig conflict and must pull the rig back. Thousands Cnese worker were beaten and killed during protest and Xi still dare not retaliate till now cos corrupted PLA can not fight without Intel gathering by US like in 1979.

And u got Jap-US support since 1978 thank for Deng's @zz licking policy when coming and begged for Jap's help in 1978. Jap-US support CN economy, US spy jet gatherred intel in VN for CN during 1979 war when US-EU-Jap slapped sanction on VN till Soviet collapse.

CN is nothing without daddy Jap-US's help, thats why in 2014, lonely CN loss in oil rig conflict and must pull the rig back. Thousands Cnese worker were beaten and killed during protest and Xi still dare not retaliate till now cos corrupted PLA can not fight without Intel gathering by US like in 1979.
I am looking at a poor soul,by making these worthless gibberish, does it makes you feel orgasm or makes your day better?

Lol don't you think Turkey has also a lot of internal problem, why it sent troop to Syria? and since when I said China to send troop to Vietnam?. To take care of Vietnam we have a better solution, just by stop water flow into Vietnam, they will surrender in less a week, 1/3 of their population will run into panic and Hanoi shall be in total chaos...we don't even need to fire a single shot. Trustworthy is two ways streets and the respect is mutual, we don't expect less or more from these nations, we certainly not go to sell the interest of our nation just to please these nations and tell us how much Turkey is trustworthy, not a single nation trust Turkey, your nation is nothing but a laugh stock of 21st century.

As for Vietnam, you Anatolian just a joke which knowing nothing about Sino-Vietnamese relation: we defeated Vietnam and make it as our tributary state for over thousand year despite of their claim to be a tough adversary. And we also know that Russia is friend of Vietnam, US is friend of Vietnam, but both disposed Vietnam when it serve no purpose to them.

As a result, Chinese can only harassed its own citizen, and being conquer by tons of other small countries, how humiliating. History shows that they have never conquer any countries that is as big as they are, they only pick on small countries, simply because that's all the strength they got. Unfortunately, even trying to take over small country like Vietnam sometimes is a wrong choice. That's why Vietnam is still Vietnam today, speak Vietnamese and write Vietnamese and not Chinese. To prove that Chinese culture can only be (as described by Westerner and the Japanese) "the sick man of Asia". Even in modern day, the Chinese government still harassed and abused their own people of freedom and property, Tienanmen Square massacre, the Chinese revolution that killed about 20 millions Chinese by Mao. There's more, but I prove my point. You want to be a winner, then have a winning heritage, as least don't let other countries fuk your country so much into shame.

Are you stupid or what? Do you know why the Mongols and Manchu Qing controlled China??? It was because they had the support of the Chinese population! The Mongols conquered China with huge Chinese armies (a Mongol cav army does not fare well in the sub-tropical climate) while the Qing conquering force was mainly comprised of Ming defectors. For someone so ignorant in basic Chinese history, you shouldn't make such claims. And let me guess, you so pissed off at China because of your Uyghur brethren. Turks only speak of Chinese "oppression" and "genocide" in Xinjiang while turning a blind eye at what they did in Armenia, Greece, and the rest of the Balkans. Go cry somewhere else.

At the time Mongolian invaded Beijing, Beijing was not under China. It was under Chinese nemesis, Jin Dynasty. Jurchen people were the ruking ethnical group. Jurchen came from Manchuria. They were ancestor of Qing Dynasty. Qing Dynasty eventually assimilated Chinese Han culture. Jin adopted most Chinese system, but Chinese hated them back in 12 and 13th century. Most Han Chinese were treated as slaves. Most Chinese historians stated Chinese lost more than 50% territory to Jin Dynasty. Of course, many Chinese call Jin Dynasty as Chinese because its descendent conquered ann eventually assimilated Chinese culture. This is irony that history books stated the evil invaders, Jin, conquered Northern China, and Jin was the hated enemy of China. You can callJin Chinese just becaus4 the d4sendents become Chinese. Technically, back in 12 and 13th century, like Mongolua, Jin was not Chines4. Beijing was under dynasty. When Mongolia invaded northern, Mongolia wanted to destroyed Jin Dynasty. Chines on the south, Song Dynasty, hated Jin People so much that they supported Mongolia logistically to conquere Jin. Of course, Mongolia enentually conquered China in the south decad4s late5.

The battle in bejing was between Mongolia and jin but not China.
In most of times, China was ruled and enslaved by others. Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, japan, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.

As a result, Chinese can only harassed its own citizen, and being conquer by tons of other small countries, how humiliating. History shows that they have never conquer any countries that is as big as they are, they only pick on small countries, simply because that's all the strength they got. Unfortunately, even trying to take over small country like Vietnam sometimes is a wrong choice. That's why Vietnam is still Vietnam today, speak Vietnamese and write Vietnamese and not Chinese. To prove that Chinese culture can only be (as described by Westerner and the Japanese) "the sick man of Asia". Even in modern day, the Chinese government still harassed and abused their own people of freedom and property, Tienanmen Square massacre, the Chinese revolution that killed about 20 millions Chinese by Mao. There's more, but I prove my point. You want to be a winner, then have a winning heritage, as least don't let other countries fuk your country so much into shame.
s.
I think CN is in serious situation now, their life is so stressful under Trump's trade war, millions jobless Cnese willing to crawl around lake for saving cheap jobs.

In history book, CN has no victory to be proud of since the collapse of Qing dynasty. Jap raped, killed millions Cnese like animal in WW 2, but CN can not revenge till now ( not mentioning that Deng even came and begged for Jap's help in 1978). US also massacred PLA like pigs in CN-TW conflict in 1958 and CN also cant fight back till now when VN defeated US long time ago and no US soldiers wanna fight against VN army anymore.

In 2014 oil rig conflict, CN got another loss against VN when Xi had to pull the oil rig back when the number of Cnese workers beaten and killed in VN were so high for Xi to bear.

Seem like only "winning" on PDF forum and the brawl in Khanewal can release a bit Cnese anger to their weak and corrupted Gov. I really shock when seeing big Cnese guys drag and hit some old men and then stepping on police car like big boss. Seem like Xi need some "victory" to ease Cnese anger now, even that the "victory" against some old men in Khanewal :laugh:

I don’t care enough to argue with you, you Mortal Kombat loving-self loathing Pakistani. I pity you.

you will never argue with me, take my words for granted.:lol::lol:

How much humiliation compare to the so call Anatolia, when it was conquered by a tiny fraction of Turkish Invaders, and forced Anatolians to worship them as their forefather, your Anatolian history is nothing but full of shame, tell me is there is a good movie on how Turkish Invaders converted and assimilated Anatolian people like you?. As for the sick man of Asia that also include Anatolia (Asia minor)...lmao how much you want to humiliate yourself. Yes we admit we did something wrong in the pass, we fall and we know how to get up and rise but I can't say the same about the useless Turks and Irrelevant turkey.:cool:

Last edited:

At the time Mongolian invaded Beijing, Beijing was not under China. It was under Chinese nemesis, Jin Dynasty. Jurchen people were the ruking ethnical group. Jurchen came from Manchuria. They were ancestor of Qing Dynasty. Qing Dynasty eventually assimilated Chinese Han culture. Jin adopted most Chinese system, but Chinese hated them back in 12 and 13th century. Most Han Chinese were treated as slaves. Most Chinese historians stated Chinese lost more than 50% territory to Jin Dynasty. Of course, many Chinese call Jin Dynasty as Chinese because its descendent conquered ann eventually assimilated Chinese culture. This is irony that history books stated the evil invaders, Jin, conquered Northern China, and Jin was the hated enemy of China. You can callJin Chinese just becaus4 the d4sendents become Chinese. Technically, back in 12 and 13th century, like Mongolua, Jin was not Chines4. Beijing was under dynasty. When Mongolia invaded northern, Mongolia wanted to destroyed Jin Dynasty. Chines on the south, Song Dynasty, hated Jin People so much that they supported Mongolia logistically to conquere Jin. Of course, Mongolia enentually conquered China in the south decad4s late5.

The battle in bejing was between Mongolia and jin but not China.
In most of times, China was ruled and enslaved by others. Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, japan, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.
One of VN greatest military victories: the total annihilation of the Mongol invasion army led by Muslim Omar in 1288 on land and at sea, with some sources the Mongolians comprising of 500,000 men and 500 ships.

534A7B85-DF64-4B5D-BF35-3BB6727DB493.jpeg

One of VN greatest military victories: the total annihilation of the Mongol invasion army led by Muslim Omar in 1288 on land and at sea, with some sources the Mongolians comprising of 500,000 men and 500 ships.

View attachment 464997

But it toke only few warship to overrun Viet navy, you story is just over-inflated.

you will never argue with me, take my words for granted.:lol::lol:

How much humiliation compare to the so call Anatolia, when it was conquered by a tiny fraction of Turkish Invaders, and forced Anatolians to worship them as their forefather, your Anatolian history is nothing but full of shame, tell me is there is a good movie on how Turkish Invaders converted and assimilated Anatolian people like you?. As for the sick man of Asia that also include Anatolia (Asia minor)...lmao how much you want to humiliate yourself. Yes we admit we did something wrong in the pass, we fall and we know how to get up and rise but I can't say the same about the useless Turks and Irrelevant turkey.:cool:

The most sad part is that if their “ancestors” come back to the modern world they won't recognise their so called “descendants ”since their looks are so different

Anyway,I just love to see today all these nationalists from irrelevant countries have to dig so hard from history to find their little pride towards china and try to ignore the fact that china is the only country in this world it's average person can still read books written by ancients two thousand years ago

They can even pretend that all their ancestors just gave chinese free land for no reason only to ensure that china could grow larger and larger and finally become a nation with one of the largest land area in the world

But following the art of war,this kind of trolls are welcome,make sure other nations think china is weaker than it actually is serves china‘s current nation interests ,this is why I said we should welcome more Gordon Changs in every forums.Honestly,I also don't like some chinese member here braging china all the time

Back
Top Bottom