What's new

Russia Is On Pakistan Side..Indian Media Starts Crying

Fellow members here is my replay to this video
1) Pakistan was at war with Soviet Union is past Russian Federation is the future, it is better to look at future rather then past which will give nothing to these countries.
2) In international politics there is nothing like friendship or brotherhood only national interests as said by President Putin himself.
3)And those are not nuclear bombs that Russia is selling to Pakistan, these defense equipment which every countries buy for there defense.

Reading Indian comments in the comments section is the funniest sh1t ever lmao, some even saying India should launch a missile over Kremlin to 'warn' Russia lol

We never went to China to ask them to stop doing any exercises with India. We never claimed that India is being isolated.
If you do this, do you really feel China will give a single fucking though On your demand ?
No baby no .......

India still has leverage on russia , trying to use it for its advantage. But at the end of day Russia will do wat ever suit its interests.

Never dream Russia will do something to please Pakistan which actually hurts Indian interest, best time for Pakistan to get some arms is Peace time as in case of any war even you will not get there serviced, forget any new weapon that time

Reading Indian comments in the comments section is the funniest sh1t ever lmao, some even saying India should launch a missile over Kremlin to 'warn' Russia lol
It happens when you live under the illusion of being a super power. But when need arises, your forces cant do shit. You get frustrated and you lose your mind. Thats the state of mind an average Indian is going through at this point.

If you do this, do you really feel China will give a single fucking though On your demand ?
No baby no .......

Like russia didn't give a single f*ck to you guys this time.

Never dream Russia will do something to please Pakistan which actually hurts Indian interest

Guess what this is exactly what happened that is why so many lungiz are on fire.

image.jpeg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1285633/ru...st-ever-joint-military-exercise-with-pakistan

Ro India Ro :lol:

No baby no .......

We never did this, and we will never do this. I am not making any tall claims and expect the same from your side. We don't know what China will do and we are best friends, so a claim what China will do or not do coming from a common foe is irrelevant here.

By the way, last time I checked, China blocked your entry in NSG and SC. In fact, China said that Indian entry in NSG is linked with Pakistan's entry.

Sometimes people have to take back the words. Better these words are not uttered in the first place. Just a humble suggestion.

Indian media except few is starting to behave like Shas Bahu Serial..Honestly, even sometimes i find Express Tribune of Pakistan is more reliable than Times of India for news relating to subcontinent....

I just go by Hindu and few other sensible news media outlets to go through the true story..Rest as just another Ekta Kapoor serial kind of news papers only...

indians should be singing this song now.and arnab goswami should be singer
: Dost dost na raha .. aye zindagi tera itbar na raha :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom