What's new

Russia Is On Pakistan Side..Indian Media Starts Crying

No more Indian Visa for Russians...take that Russia you... Russians...you
no soup for you!!!

You do understand if that is to be true, it will be a huge issue for Russians. Please do understand what you type.

Russia Is On Pakistan Side..Indian Media Starts Crying

The more india wants Pakistan to be isolated the more other countries comming and interacting with Pakistan. Making progress in the bilateral ties with Russia and Iran recently. Pakistan are holding the first ever joint war exercises with Russia for two weeks and meanwhile Iran also interested to be a part of CPEC. India as always stayed alone and find himself isolated at the end.
Kisi k lye bura sochoge tu tumharay sath bura hogaa.

You do understand if that is to be true, it will be a huge issue for Russians. Please do understand what you type.

I know man i know it, trust me believe me i know it, i swear I know it
I am one of those unlucky ones who will never get Indian Visa too
the whole world lives in a fear, what if India dont give them visa...Italian fear the most and now Russian will too

I know man i know it, trust me believe me i know it, i swear I know it
I am one of those unlucky ones who will never get Indian Visa too
the whole world lives in a fear, what if India dont give them visa...Italian fear the most and now Russian will too

Sarcasm aside. Please understand the amount of business Russia does with India. Money is thicker than blood.

Its bit hard to get Indian engineers to go to Russia. I hated it personally.

indo-chin-done_647_101215081552.jpg

See this Picture Its Chinese Premier So that We count PLA on our side :disagree::disagree:
thediplomat_2015-10-12_10-03-48-386x249.jpeg

Russia to Pakistan: From Russia with love...
Pakistan to Russia: The spy who loved me...

So the strategic alliances/battle lines are drawn, or rather redrawn, it is like:

China-Russia-Pakistan-Turkey, add some smaller central Asian republics and republic of Korea, Sri Lanka.

USA-India, add Afghanistan, far eastern countries against China due to south China sea differences, Japan, South Korea will remain neutral, or align with US.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom