What's new

Russia Is On Pakistan Side..Indian Media Starts Crying

Some stupids including you on both side getting to much exicted with joint excise.:lol:
Some shitheads including you don't see the message behind this exercise. All the fake hype your media made has gone to waste and rejected by russia. Instead of being embarrassed you are acting like a dheet child who needs a spanking on his arse.

Some stupids including you on both side getting to much exicted with joint excise.:lol:

It's not the excitement of exercise with Russians. It's the excitement of butt hurt of Indians. For us, it is a normal exercise that we do with many countries, including US, UK, Turkey and China. The hype that your media and your countrymen created over this exercise made it extra special for us. :omghaha:

India is against everyone who takes Pak side few days ago they were criticise Obama to not involved in balouchistan

Some shitheads including you don't see the message behind this exercise. All the fake hype your media made has gone to waste and rejected by russia. Instead of being embarrassed you are acting like a dheet child who needs a spanking on his arse.
It seems you believe to much on media, just show you are the real Pakistan shitminded

Keep waiting , when Russian gave you even shit against indian interests.

A simple question, how do you know about him?
Jusk keep a watchfor sometime on his posts you will also realize it.

It seems you believe to much on media, just show you are the real Pakistan shitminded

Keep waiting , when Russian gave you even shit against indian interests.

Jusk keep a watchfor sometime on his posts you will also realize it.

So isolation of Pakistan was not your objective this time? Didn't your government oppose the exercise? What did you get after this? Spanking from Russians!

India is against everyone who takes Pak side few days ago they were criticise Obama to not involved in balouchistan
Not india, you can say stupid media. Had media = India, this day bombs would have falling on Pakistani sky like bird shit

So isolation of Pakistan was not your objective this time? Didn't your government oppose the exercise? What did you get after this? Spanking from Russians!
I already mentioned there is nothing wrong in exercise, india show its concern on the choosen disputed land. And Russia obliged.
Don't watch to much media news.

Sometimes I just wish we had pooch pover shovel , for every time Indian media had a breaking news

Just youtube it

Watching Indian media channels will not even be the last thing even if I don't have anything remaining to do in my whole life..

Anyway, I watch the clips that are posted on different social media sites, and read the general Indian public reaction. Except for a few sane Indians, rest of them not only believe but also get carried away very easily.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Not india, you can say stupid media. Had media = India, this day bombs would have falling on Pakistani sky like bird shit

I already mentioned there is nothing wrong in exercise, india show its concern on the choosen disputed land. And Russia obliged.
And we let you bomb us as a nuke state you get twice the amount you concede be sure of it from Pakistan with love

Watching Indian media channels will not even be the last thing even if I don't have anything remaining to do in my whole life..

Anyway, I watch the clips that are posted on different social media sites, and read the general Indian public reaction. Except for a few sane Indians, rest of them not only believe but also get carried away very easily.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Media shows what it has the propaganda, applies same on both side

lol haha india supaa powaaa. ten yrs you funded terriost groups you did diplomacy against pakistan, you even made movies about bad pakistan, at the un you were pakistan this and that, you even build dams to cause water shortage, you even offered your disease gannd (usa/nato base) to usa, you even tuk it from behind from afghanistan to get them on your side and use thier territory to attack pakistan, even russia has rejected your complaints.

you should have spent all that energy all that ten year investment on your people, today you would have been a clean first world country and respected.

what is bangladesh view on this? oh your secret lover iran wants paks cpec, hey even saudi just sed hey am low on oil.

And we let you bomb us as a nuke state you get twice the amount you concede be sure of it from Pakistan with love
You took my comment too seriously and yet didn't get the message it has. Feeling soory.
Bytheway How could you stop india bombing you ? And on serious note check you anti missiles or aircraft capablities , spy satalites. you r a small country get vanishen by few shots

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom