What's new

Russia-India cooperation in 1971

Self congratulation much? India will regret one day that it broke Pakistan. Let's say we Bangladeshi's used India and Russia to get our own country and the story is not finished yet.

Insignificant Bangladeshis always try to show that how imp they are! But actually in reality no one gives a flying **** to what you guys say either on international arena or Internet!

First try to get rid of slave Gov you have! Then talk big mouth! :drag:

we did get even with Russians In Afghanistan with the help of Americans. when Russian were losing India was no where to be seen, i guess Russian should also remember that part of the history.

Er.......India didn't support Soviet presence in Afghanistan, just because we are allies, doesn't mean we won't have different opinions.

What the hell?:confused:

I referred you to this topic because your country was liberated by the tireless efforts of India and USSR. You should be grateful to Russia and India for liberating your country. Otherwise you would still be facing genocide and oppression.

It looks like gratefulness is alien to human nature. If India wished, it could have easily annexed bangladesh to itself. But no, it respected your sovereignty and left it to bangladesh for deciding whether they wanted to join India or not. When you expressed your resent, your sovereignty was respected by both India and USSR. Yet you remain ungrateful?

If these people are real Bangladeshis!!! (Not false flags, which i highly doubt!)

Then i think they are the most ungrateful and shameless people, because they curse those who laid their life's for birth of Bangladesh and fought with them(freedom fighter aka Mukti bahini ) in there struggle of nationhood and from brutal genocide and mass rape of there womens!! Thats really Shamefull!! :)

They used to curse their own ex-countrymen (muslim people from west pakistan). They are bin pende ka Lota's

I even have some respect for a Pakistani National then for a Bangladeshi for this very same reason. :)

If these people are real Bangladeshis!!! (Not false flags, which i highly doubt!)

Then i think they are the most ungrateful and shameless people, because they curse those who laid their life's for birth of Bangladesh and fought with them(freedom fighter aka Mukti bahini ) in there struggle of nationhood and from brutal genocide and mass rape of there womens!! Thats really Shamefull!! :)

They used to curse their own ex-countrymen (muslim people from west pakistan). They are Lota

I even have some respect for a Pakistani National then a Bangladeshi for this very same reason. :)

They used to curse their own ex-countrymen (muslim people from west pakistan). They are Lota

I even have some respect for a Pakistani National then a Bangladeshi for this very same reason. :)

There is a group in Bangladesh called the 'stranded Pakistani' I believe. Alot of them belong to that group mate. They are not Bengali but people of Bihari origin I think.

All I'm saying is that India didn't do jack to help Russia out during their Afgh debacle. So much for helping a friend.

And please enlighten us "How India could have helped Soviets?" at that time while keeping in mind the MAP of this region.!!

And yeah for your kind information India openly supported Northern - Alliance.

All I'm saying is that India didn't do jack to help Russia out during their Afgh debacle. So much for helping a friend.

Was there some clause in the Indo-Soviet treaty of friendship , that asks India to have same stance on Soviet external affairs?

This how sovereign nations follow their foreign policy.

And please enlighten us "How India could have helped Soviets?" at that time while keeping in mind the MAP of this region.!!

And yeah for your kind information India openly supported Northern - Alliance.

Wasted effort, had India helped Soviets, he would have called us Soviet slaves.

What the hell?

I referred you to this topic because your country was liberated by the tireless efforts of India and USSR. You should be grateful to Russia and India for liberating your country. Otherwise you would still be facing genocide and oppression.

It looks like gratefulness is alien to human nature. If India wished, it could have easily annexed bangladesh to itself. But no, it respected your sovereignty and left it to bangladesh for deciding whether they wanted to join India or not. When you expressed your resent, your sovereignty was respected by both India and USSR. Yet you remain ungrateful?
lol, looks like you don't know much of the history here.

Bangladeshis are a confused bunch. Their ancestors were Hindus and Buddhists who were forcibly converted to Islam by the invaders. Unlike Pakistan, which borders Persia and Arabia, and hence they can lie to themselves that they are Arabs and not Indian, Bangladeshis can't even lie to feel better about themselves. So they will forever be the indiginous group who were converted by a foreigner who imposed his religion on them.

Bangladesh(East Bengal) during the British era had a spirited enthusiasm for Pakistan during the British era. After the creation of Pakistan, everything was going ok until the west Pakistanis started their racism and started calling them "Short, Dark and eat Rice", stole their foreign exchange, and finally sent troops to murder them. Being killed by the very creation which they helped create, is indeed a cruel irony. Now they turned to non-believers for help.. to help protect them from their murdering brothers. Now after gaining independence, it hurts their ego that their saviors were Kafir Hindus and not some Muslim brotherhood. Infact, as you can see from the article you posted, their Islamic brothers were against their independence. Now these converted people don't know what to do, they can't go back to being Hindu, because that would mean acknowledging the conversions took place under force and intimidation... they are uneasy being Muslim because it hurts their Bengali pride that they were conquered by an outsider and converted... they are uneasy getting independence from kafir Hindus because it hurts their Islamic pride... at the same time the Hindus saved their lives from other Muslims... all these conflicting emotions make them pretty hard to guess what is their state of mind at a given time, since their mood swings puts PMS women to shame. In short, their entire country needs a shrink.

Whatever maybe, I do hope India constructs a giant wall separating the 2 countries, that way when their swamp country eventually gets engulfed by rising waters from Global Warming(already happening!), that way they will never migrate here. Instead of spending money, on useless things, bangladesh should spend it on Genetic research to help them grow gills and breathe under water. Maybe convert them into mermaids or something.

lol, looks like you don't know much of the history here.

Bangladeshis are a confused bunch. Their ancestors were Hindus and Buddhists who were forcibly converted to Islam by the invaders. Unlike Pakistan, which borders Persia and Arabia, and hence they can lie to themselves that they are Arabs and not Indian, Bangladeshis can't even lie to feel better about themselves. So they will forever be the indiginous group who were converted by a foreigner who imposed his religion on them.

Bangladesh(East Bengal) during the British era had a spirited enthusiasm for Pakistan during the British era. After the creation of Pakistan, everything was going ok until the west Pakistanis started their racism and started calling them "Short, Dark and eat Rice", stole their foreign exchange, and finally sent troops to murder them. Being killed by the very creation which they helped create, is indeed a cruel irony. Now they turned to non-believers for help.. to help protect them from their murdering brothers. Now after gaining independence, it hurts their ego that their saviors were Kafir Hindus and not some Muslim brotherhood. Infact, as you can see from the article you posted, their Islamic brothers were against their independence. Now these converted people don't know what to do, they can't go back to being Hindu, because that would mean acknowledging the conversions took place under force and intimidation... they are uneasy being Muslim because it hurts their Bengali pride that they were conquered by an outsider and converted... they are uneasy getting independence from kafir Hindus because it hurts their Islamic pride... at the same time the Hindus saved their lives from other Muslims... all these conflicting emotions make them pretty hard to guess what is their state of mind at a given time, since their mood swings puts PMS women to shame. In short, their entire country needs a shrink.

Whatever maybe, I do hope India constructs a giant wall separating the 2 countries, that way when their swamp country eventually gets engulfed by rising waters, that way they will never migrate here. Instead of spending money, on useless things, bangladesh should spend it on Genetic research to help them grow gills and breathe under water. Maybe convert them into mermaids or something.

Agree with u totally on this one. India is for Indians and we should take care of our own people first. Letting Bangladeshis flood into our country will only put a strain on our own economy. It's becoming like our own little 'Mexico' which is the last thing we need right now. I agree that we should take more steps and keep them out.

Wasted effort, had India helped Soviets, he would have called us Soviet slaves.

LOL...Agree!!

There is a group in Bangladesh called the 'stranded Pakistani' I believe. Alot of them belong to that group mate. They are not Bengali but people of Bihari origin I think.

Hmm...Never thought about it! I should not generalize entire bangladeshi population on the basis of 5-8 clowns(false flags or stranded pakistanis) on PDF :D-

After all those who are ruling BD are the one's who matter for us ;)-

What the hell?:confused:

may be he is an false flagger or brain frat ..... let him bark.... who cares...

Stay on the topic (Todays Talibans had nothing to do with people who were fighting Russians)

Who used who isnt the question who got even with whom is and guess what we did live with it.

The fact they are propping up India today against china isn't that the same or is that any different so better hang on ride is going to get bumpy.

today's taliban???after Afghan war,Taliban was used by Pakistan as a tool to project its force in Afganistan.there was no difference between them and today's leaders who are hiding in the Pakistani safehouses.they are just tools that Pakistan used and will use for its proxy wars(be it Afganistan,India or any other country).

(bolded part)really???illusion of the "Great Game" between USA and China..right???
anyway,its you who brought taliban and afghan war in the first place.i merely replied.

it was the moment where all indians proud of our millitary as well govt....

but the stituation is entirely different...
the relation between India and soviet union in cold war era is very much different ..
that time soviet union need to project its regional dominance in south asia because the influence of USA was spreading via Pakistan ,.... And India can only be the ally of any one of these super powers and India choose soviet as its ally ...
but now case is different our economy is improving tremendously and all the countries are willing to invest in india and trying to utilize our market , and our government playing diplomatically to gain this benefit...

in my view what ever the current relation between india and russia is pure business

just my thoughts

in my view what ever the current relation between india and russia is pure business

just my thoughts

Actually the problem here is lack of business ,

Russia has realized post Soviet Union collapse, the void left by Soviet Union has been filled by other nations to some extant.

Its time for India-Russia relationship to go beyond defence and geopolitics to trade as well.

Its better to trust Pakistan, then to Trust these Americans and British.

In terms of Pakistan, atleast we know what they feel about us. And we can work accordingly, safeguarding our intrest. But with other 2, we don't know when will they change. Today they are taking oath of friendship and tomorrow, they will point there guns on us.

Partners in business is ok. Nothing more shd be promised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom