What's new

Russia India China: Special Picture (To All PDF Members)

Relations are not stable if you are "fickle".... Remember that

Your relation with Iran and Afghanistan are answer of your question

That is supposed to worry us? If we are true allies with American don't we want them to expand their influence and reach? A friend who denies his friend the chance to progress is NO friend... We are Confident of our worth to America and the West long after the departure of NATO..

This is you can say over confidence :lol:

Pakistan is important for China economically (gwadar port ) and if they find any alternative then ????

It is not just Gwadar... and anyway there is no alternative to Gwadar. Pakistan also gives us land-access to the Middle East and to Central Asia, which is essential for pipelines, to Iran for example.

Most importantly, Pakistan gives us access to the Muslim world, and argues our cause in Islamic conferences like the OIC. The Muslim world is where all the oil and gas is, which is absolutely essential for us.

As before, Pakistan is the geostrategic "pivot" point between Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, etc. The US realizes this importance as well, which is why they allied themselves with Pakistan a long time ago.

This is you can say over confidence :lol:

Which you developed post 2001... Who housed the Afghan Refugees? Who allowed them to trade in Pak rupees because the Afghani had no monetary value.

Are we jealous because of your influence in Afghanistan? No, why should we be, if you help make Afghanistan strong and help it prosper good for you. A strong and stable western neighbour is better for Pakistan.

Yet in your own words "nothing comes free" so we do know you intention there is anything but charitable...

As for
:disagree: Give it time, and see where that takes you. You don't understand Iran, she is like medusa, don't be fooled by the guise you consider to be friendship.

This is you can say over confidence
Incorrect it is called Realism... Look it up sometime.

It is not just Gwadar... and anyway there is no alternative to Gwadar. Pakistan also gives us land-access to the Middle East and to Central Asia, which is essential for pipelines, to Iran for example.

Most importantly, Pakistan gives us access to the Muslim world, and argues our cause in Islamic conferences like the OIC. The Muslim world is where all the oil and gas is, which is absolutely essential for us.

As before, Pakistan is the geostrategic "pivot" point between Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, etc. The US realizes this importance as well, which is why they allied themselves with Pakistan a long time ago.

As i said before .... China looks to much profit in Pakistan
Because of that they are looking best buddy now
Just take an example of America now they found that India is more profitable for them so now they become our friend

As i said before .... China looks to much profit in Pakistan
Because of that they are looking best buddy now
Just take an example of America now they found that India is more profitable for them so now they become our friend

There is the flaw in your understanding... There is more to allegiances then financial gain, strategic influence and regional balance amongst others are merits by which to measure relationships.

Or perhaps all you are fixated on is $$$

JUST SEE THE DIFFERENCE
IMG_7134+China+Pakistan+Karakoram+Highway+KK+(25).jpg

QUOTE]

:D:D:D

Love in the Air:smitten::smitten:

:lol::lol:

There is the flaw in your understanding... There is more to allegiances then financial gain, strategic influence and regional balance amongst others are merits by which to measure relationships.

Or perhaps all you are fixated on is $$$

Exactly right, it's not just about money. Geostrategy is more important, Gwadar for instance is more about bypassing the Malacca straits then it is about making money.

Also, Pakistan is one of PRC's oldest and closest allies. Even during the time when China did not have many friends in the world, Pakistan was always there to support us. That counts for a lot. :tup:

Think about this, Pakistan introduced us to the USA during the Cold war, leading to a US-China partnership that eventually saw the downfall of the Soviet Union in 1991. Pakistan always argues on our behalf in the OIC, and improves our relations with the Muslim world. The alliance is worth so much more than just money.

CD has joined the troll company and now you can see him on all the India specific threads. lol!!

So why don't you do us a favour and bring it down to a level where our primitive minds can begin to comprehend what you are trying to imply ?
So far, all I have managed to grasp is that you think that you are the smartest being around and anyone who doesn't agree is eloquently dubbed "Stupid".

Do one thing. Start reading from the first page and do, especially, read post no. 42.

I'm not here to spoon feed anyone, but still. :tsk:

wow after reading all the older posts i think so am back in my english class :azn:

i think there was zardari behind the camera. infact, he is probably the one who was taking picture! :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom