What's new

Russia in talks with Saudi Arabia for the sale of T-90MS main battle tanks.

You are right. Very horrible.

C697KtgUwAA3t8R.jpg

C6-c1-mWsAIJyrR.jpg:large

C6-PhlnWYAAKYtb.jpg:large

And Saudi Arabian students at leading US universities (KSA is the country with the most foreign students studying at US universities after 1.35 billion big China and 1.2 billion big India) who form the highest number of foreign students in the US per capita.

http://www.iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US#.WNKRchgkr6Y

The future of the country.

Such a horrible relationship. I wonder what Russia (read Putin) can offer us in comparison. Probably the usual betrayal that Russian (read elite - ordinary Russians are humble and simple people as per my experience) have been so famous for in the past centuries.

I am also sure that they are VERY eager to offer us ToT just because. In particular seeing our growing defense ties with Ukraine - their new best friend that they are having a chat with currently in Donbass and in Crimea which they have "loaned" for a while.

Also KSA looks at their role in Syria with very positive eyes as does most of the Arab and Muslim world because Bashar al-Assad and his regime are very popular people and a very "great" regime that has done so much for Syria and Syrians.

China is a 1000 times more important partner for KSA and this is also the case de facto. I much rather prefer working with them. Russia has nothing that other partners cannot offer. KSA-Russia relations have been marginal throughout history at best and I doubt that this will change.

Anyway what a joke those "anti-Western" members on PDF are, especially those living in the very same West.

This is a news report from Asia Today, Chinese officials say the same thing according to this report. Maybe they are also 'anti-Western' members from PDF living in the West?

This is a news report from Asia Today, Chinese officials say the same thing according to this report. Maybe they are also 'anti-Western' members from PDF living in the West?

I will quote myself.

"You are right. Very horrible.

C697KtgUwAA3t8R.jpg

C6-c1-mWsAIJyrR.jpg:large

C6-PhlnWYAAKYtb.jpg:large

And Saudi Arabian students at leading US universities (KSA is the country with the most foreign students studying at US universities after 1.35 billion big China and 1.2 billion big India) who form the highest number of foreign students in the US per capita.

http://www.iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US#.WNKRchgkr6Y

The future of the country.

Such a horrible relationship. I wonder what Russia (read Putin) can offer us in comparison. Probably the usual betrayal that Russian (read elite - ordinary Russians are humble and simple people as per my experience) have been so famous for in the past centuries.

I am also sure that they are VERY eager to offer us ToT just because. In particular seeing our growing defense ties with Ukraine - their new best friend that they are having a chat with currently in Donbass and in Crimea which they have "loaned" for a while.

Also KSA looks at their role in Syria with very positive eyes as does most of the Arab and Muslim world because Bashar al-Assad and his regime are very popular people and a very "great" regime that has done so much for Syria and Syrians.

China is a 1000 times more important partner for KSA and this is also the case de facto. I much rather prefer working with them. Russia has nothing that other partners cannot offer. KSA-Russia relations have been marginal throughout history at best and I doubt that this will change.

Anyway what a joke those "anti-Western" members on PDF are, especially those living in the very same West."

P.S. nothing stops KSA from having good/cordial/friendly ties with both the US and China. This has been the case for decades now although naturally the ties with China are growing and becoming more diversified similar to how KSA-US ties have grown to involve many different fields.

We are not part of their rivalry and contrary to popular belief the US and China are not ignoring each other rather the contrary - they are the largest mutual trade partners.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

So why can KSA not try to have cordial ties with those two countries? Why should we try to create enemies or chose sides when we can aim at having cordial ties and mostly mutually beneficial relations?

Also it should be obvious for everyone that KSA has not put all of its eggs in the same basket (US) otherwise we would not have the ties we have with China, would we? Not only China but countless of other important countries in the West, East and elsewhere in the world. KSA/GCC are about business first and foremost. With everyone that is wiling to do business.

States operate based on interests. There are no permanent friends or enemies.

Last edited:
KSA was built by the British intelligence officers stationed in India. They can break it too!! What happened to Sherif Hussein and his desert dacoits???? I think Saudis know it. Last time, Rahmetli King Faisal went little far - he was gunned down by his nephew....

He stepped on the toes of Western Imperialists and paid the price. Wasnt it the oil embargo that did him in?

Saudi Arabia will do what is in her best interests.
I thought KSA is closer to USA than Russia.

@The Eagle bring back the post or i'll open a thread in GHQ

I have been educating people that in-case of any issue, you are welcome at GHQ to discuss the matter anytime. However, posts with trolling/personal attacks etc are not allowed and are being deleted initially with a soft reminder and repetition of the same may lead to proper action with fraction. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

The Russians will need to offer some ToT, since they have the Armata by now, or the deal won't succeed..Kuwait might buy a 100 or so, KSA needs at least 300 if not more, so some kind/form of Tot will be necessary in line with the Saudi 2030 vision.. Russia will have a lot to gain from this deal though.. it might just open the doors for the the Russian nuclear reactors to be part of the overall Saudi civilian nuclear project..

800 victims of 9/11 sue KSA for a reason :D .
Pakistan played a role in introducing Chinese defence industries to the gulf .

Saudi Arabia has bought IRBMs from China in the 1980s
It is amusing when Pakistanis claim credit for things of little or no significance

Saudi Arabia has bought IRBMs from China in the 1980s
It is amusing when Pakistanis claim credit for things of little or no significance
KSA buying 100 million worth small arms or being our largest defence partner isnt really insignificant now is it?

Even Saudi tactical UAVs were developed with Pak partnership.

Back
Top Bottom