What's new

Russia in talks with Saudi Arabia for the sale of T-90MS main battle tanks.

Is it just me or do the Saudis seem to be turning away from the West?
President Trump has already given a notice to the Saudis. He wants them to sell their 700b bonds and get the hell out of the USA. By the by, the tussle is now between isolationists (Alabama, Georgia etc.) who want to keep their white "way of life", and globalists (California, New York etc.) who want to keep their wealth and not share with white trash losers...

America is very anti Muslim anti Arab and very pro Israel. When it hits them in the pocket they will wake up to benefits of Israel. Glad to see Saudis moving away from the Americans
The Arab+Muslim combinations tops their hatred list. What else do you expect???

Good moves , Intelligent one . I am quite surprised ..
UCAVs from China with ToT , will safe lot of money and bring lot of numbers , its like 1 US's UCAV = 3 Chinese UCAVs and same goes for missiles it carries.
All the enemies of KSA are right next door so wing long or ch any of them will do great with home made latest missiles both things low cost and many more benefits.
Now for Tanks , There are 2 things , First they are not happy with striped down versions of Western Armour , which they have more in numbers , and secondly they are to heavy for some battle fields areas . 3rd and most important they have to change and upgrade there many units . So again a very good decision if they buy full and advance version in decent number 300 to 500 this will be great addition . This will cost less then having 300 to 500 US's Tanks or any other western Tank in same category...........

I don't understand munafiq policy of ksa now a days when Trump threatened Muslims in USA still KSA holding talks with this evil

well its good to see KSA exploring new options, but what hurts is policy shift is so quick that even KSA establishment won't be able to cope up with it. well still positive tings, they are at least looking for other options.

I don't understand munafiq policy of ksa now a days when Trump threatened Muslims in USA still KSA holding talks with this evil
hahaha you are such a child, like a baby, jumping around pointing names and telling fingers

President Trump has already given a notice to the Saudis. He wants them to sell their 700b bonds and get the hell out of the USA. By the by, the tussle is now between isolationists (Alabama, Georgia etc.) who want to keep their white "way of life", and globalists (California, New York etc.) who want to keep their wealth and not share with white trash losers...

Do you think something changed during that meeting the Saudi Prince had with Trump a few days ago. The body language of both of them looked uncomfortable. There wasnt much of a statement after the meeting either. Then a few days later, two news stories like this? Something fishy?

Do you think something changed during that meeting the Saudi Prince had with Trump a few days ago. The body language of both of them looked uncomfortable. There wasnt much of a statement after the meeting either. Then a few days later, two news stories like this? Something fishy?
Muhterem Kardeshim!!! There's nothing fishy about Trump - it's the best part of him!!! He has made his points amply clear during the campaign. By the by, this is the reflection of mindset of common white folks which is getting simpler by each passing day. .

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you make guys of the $200 billion agreement for investments signed lately between the US and KSA?
Thee is no apparent political shift, KSA is diversifying its suppliers like any good business does..

Mostly bc ALTAY is delayed maybe. so they need some pcs for peculiar missions. As for ToT KSA will mostly get it by choosing ALTAY in the future.
turkey needs to replace those pattons and leopard 1 asap.... most of turkish tanks are becoming obsolete fast....

I think the meeting between the Saudis and Trump a few days back didnt go too well.
saudis and trump seemed to be smooching a lot... with that saudi prince saying trump is the best friends of muslims.... like bruh how much low can these degenerates go in the name of islam....

I think the meeting between the Saudis and Trump a few days back didnt go too well.

You are right. Very horrible.

C697KtgUwAA3t8R.jpg

C6-c1-mWsAIJyrR.jpg:large

C6-PhlnWYAAKYtb.jpg:large

And Saudi Arabian students at leading US universities (KSA is the country with the most foreign students studying at US universities after 1.35 billion big China and 1.2 billion big India) who form the highest number of foreign students in the US per capita.

http://www.iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US#.WNKRchgkr6Y

The future of the country.

Such a horrible relationship. I wonder what Russia (read Putin) can offer us in comparison. Probably the usual betrayal that Russian (read elite - ordinary Russians are humble and simple people as per my experience) have been so famous for in the past centuries.

I am also sure that they are VERY eager to offer us ToT just because. In particular seeing our growing defense ties with Ukraine - their new best friend that they are having a chat with currently in Donbass and in Crimea which they have "loaned" for a while.

Also KSA looks at their role in Syria with very positive eyes as does most of the Arab and Muslim world because Bashar al-Assad and his regime are very popular people and a very "great" regime that has done so much for Syria and Syrians.

China is a 1000 times more important partner for KSA and this is also the case de facto. I much rather prefer working with them. Russia has nothing that other partners cannot offer. KSA-Russia relations have been marginal throughout history at best and I doubt that this will change.

Anyway what a joke those "anti-Western" members on PDF are, especially those living in the very same West.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom