What's new

Russia in pictures

Nations of Soviet Union.
ww4lbupv85521.jpg

Last edited:
Belarus. Interesting Facts: Cities People & Nature.

Take a Tour of a Soviet-Era Ghost Town at the Edge of the World | Short Film Showcase

Kazan Russia 4K. City | People | Sights

We in Pakistan generally and the world at large under the influence of uncle sam always thought of Russia as anti everything we value, but having Russian class fellows, visit to Russia personally and most of the CAS states I changed my mental conditioning myself, I found russian to be great people with excellent sense of humor, mostly cultured people the rough around the edges like us is due to the harsh weather they have to endure.

The infrastructure development that has been done during the soviet era is simply mind boggling, three of my favorites still the train between Tashkent and Bukhara the country side, it is simply out of this world, St Petersburg and Pakistani Jalebi maker there, my Pakistani friend who married a russian girl settled there and now managing a huge farm in Korochansky.

Sorry forgot to mention the beauty and architecture of Saint Petersburg Mosque, outshines many in our part.

I hope as our relationship improves the tourism between both country improves as well, honestly our people have so much to share and so much in common.

Back
Top Bottom