What's new

Russia in pictures

As a russian do you believe the ancient scythians like talked about in encyclopedia's are an extinct group that preceded the current sino-mongol inhabitants of central asia or not ? mate , i just wanna know

Not russia itself , but great music non the less :

As a russian do you believe the ancient scythians like talked about in encyclopedia's are an extinct group that preceded the current sino-mongol inhabitants of central asia or not ? mate , i just wanna know
Yes. And I believe there are huge part of Scythian genes in Russian blood.

Yes. And I believe there are huge part of Scythian genes in Russian blood.

so what about those who say modern day russians were settlers from europe ? they couldn't have mixed with the scythians .. cause scythians were displaced 1000 years ago :

upload_2018-8-2_8-49-58.jpeg
upload_2018-8-2_8-49-43.jpeg
upload_2018-8-2_8-49-58.jpeg

an example of a russian journalist who if you watch closely on RT see she matches the scythian prototype

so what about those who say modern day russians were settlers from europe ? they couldn't have mixed with the scythians .. cause scythians were displaced 1000 years ago :

View attachment 489988View attachment 489987 View attachment 489988

an example of a russian journalist who if you watch closely on RT see she matches the scythian prototype
Russians live in Eastern Europe since first Indo-Europeans appeared in this region. Of course, they were not called Russians, it were their ancestors. Scythians havily mixed with autochthonous proto-Slavic peoples.

50's in USSR. Good quality pictures.

Back
Top Bottom