What's new

Russia in pictures

The world's tallest ethnograthical museum opened in Magas, Ingushetian republic capital (North-Caucasian Muslim region of Russia).
View attachment 554635

Goodness me beauty.

Still collecting my photographs from my visits so far have just come up with those of uzbekistan. St Petersburg, Tajikistan, Kazakistan, Armenia, ST. Petersburg and Moscow are still missing probably in the dead hard disk which is waiting for surface scan data retrieval, but I'll post them soon.

Last edited:
New big churches under construction in Russia.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg

Finally some pictures I dug out from my hard disks, not exactly Russia (at-least not any more) but they did preserve the history.

Imam Bukhari's Masoulem in Bukhara, the early morning train from Tashkent to Bukhara does reminds of the massive infrastructure that was build back in USSR era, and that USSR did preserve this rich history:

1b4fwXO.jpg

Timor Lane (Ameer Taimur's Tomb)
uzeAubs.jpg

and my favorite beauty:

kB2agLJ.jpg

First in many-many years monument to Joseph Stalin in Russia opened in Novosibirsk.
1.jpg

What's the street food situation like? I can't find anything online. Also any halal famous restaurants?

Really, What gave it away? Was it the wall or its location on a mound? :partay:

Well maybe the original inhabitants just wanted a really nice view lol.

My first thought was actually it was a town on a river island, but obviously there is physical ground (rather than frozen water)....but maybe its a dry river bed too...and human hands augmented what was naturally there.

Well maybe the original inhabitants just wanted a really nice view lol.

My first thought was actually it was a town on a river island, but obviously there is physical ground (rather than frozen water)....but maybe its a dry river bed too...and human hands augmented what was naturally there.
Who would be crazy enough to attack it tho? From looking at it, it hold no value.

Back
Top Bottom