What's new

Russia in pictures

12418798_1209580015722164_2471728748797976753_o.jpg

10628196_1209247765755389_2677912758974998480_n.jpg

@Parul
Few Questions.
1-You looks like a freaky traveler. How many countries have you visited so far?
2-Do you like vodka?:D
3-What is the condition of the Russian democracy? What we hear daily from the CNN and the BBC(along with the local Indian c**p) that President Putin works like a dictator having been reelected again and again with no significant opposition?

1. You need to check "Your Photography" thread to know it. :sick: The Pictures recently posted by me are not not clicked by me and are available online. I just did Cut, Copy and Paste Work.

2.:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

3. Don't ask such questions in such threads, they aren't ment to discuss Politics. :angry:

I'm trying to be honest here. It's Democrazy, Not Democracy.

Can you be elected: yes, you can start from local level and grow.

Can you have your party: yes, but simple math will show that it's more beneficial to join forces with bigger party, it's pure statistics, and that's why many countries have 2 major parties

Will you have access to press and media: yes, it's harder in small towns and easier in big cities. Internet is always open for you.

Russian media is more open to opinions and usually you can find quite different views on a problem. Good example is Crimea, state owned media report it as a great achievement and such, but you can easily find articles criticising annexation and blaming Putin for it. Or, you can have different set of opinion on Syria etc.

Putin is my Man.:smitten: He comes with Baggage - but if No Putin, then WHO? He's the best man to lead country at the moment. People Trust him and support him.

@Parul
Few Questions.
1-You looks like a freaky traveler. How many countries have you visited so far?
2-Do you like vodka?:D
3-What is the condition of the Russian democracy? What we hear daily from the CNN and the BBC(along with the local Indian c**p) that President Putin works like a dictator having been reelected again and again with no significant opposition?

1. You need to check "Your Photography" thread to know it. :sick: The Pictures recently posted by me are not not clicked by me and are available online. I just did Cut, Copy and Paste Work.

2.:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

3. Don't ask such questions in such threads, they aren't ment to discuss Politics. :angry:

I'm trying to be honest here. It's Democrazy, Not Democracy.

Can you be elected: yes, you can start from local level and grow.

Can you have your party: yes, but simple math will show that it's more beneficial to join forces with bigger party, it's pure statistics, and that's why many countries have 2 major parties

Will you have access to press and media: yes, it's harder in small towns and easier in big cities. Internet is always open for you.

Russian media is more open to opinions and usually you can find quite different views on a problem. Good example is Crimea, state owned media report it as a great achievement and such, but you can easily find articles criticising annexation and blaming Putin for it. Or, you can have different set of opinion on Syria etc.

Putin is my Man.:smitten: He comes with Baggage - but if No Putin, then WHO? He's the best man to lead country at the moment. People Trust him and support him.
Democracy is the best system we have in the world, it does have many flaws but it is the most stable and until we have a suitable replacement for it the world will continue to practice and endure democracy, who knows it might evolves to be perfect for the human civilization(just my wishful thinking).
The two parties system is manly based on the ideologies where there are left right and center political spectrum. Therefore each country have its own version of two party or a multi party system.
You are right Putin is the best option for Russia right now. He is very patriotic to mother Russia and is a powerful man in the world politics. And finally as you said this thread is about the beautiful pictures of Russia so we should refrain our self from any further political discussions. Thankx for sharing the lovely pictures.:cheers:

One of St. Petersburg's most popular parks, located on Nevsky Prospect in front of the Alexandriinsky Theater. The park is named after Catherine the Great, to whom there is a statue in the middle of the garden.

12493549_1112703378754384_2891451358347712777_o.jpg

12496068_1112681012089954_8141393425332228257_o.jpg

Mariinsky II theater in St. Petersburg

12514027_1112693742088681_3905142601220103511_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom