What's new

Russia holds Japan whaling research vessel

The Russia is not Chinese ally,they don't trust China,sorry to say that,if you want to see the brotherhood of Russians,go to Moscow,see how their police treat you and how their neo-nazis treat you.
Russians are largest arm supplier to India and Vietnam,it's a fact,India and Vietnam will never be Russia's threat,while China is different

Man I understand your feeling, just get over with it, Russian and China are working in commun interest, you know that there is not for ever friend or for ever enemy only interest count, in international relation there is only interest that can be shown on the table and not trust. To be fair Russians will only trust Russian, we Chinese should learn to trust our own kinds. The only possibilty that Russians and Chinese will trust each other is we merge and for a new race as ..Siberian let said...otherwise forget it.

Man I understand your feeling, just get over with it, Russian and China are working in commun interest, you know that there is not for ever friend or for ever enemy only interest count, in international relation there is only interest that can be shown on the table and not trust. To be fair Russians will only trust Russian, we Chinese should learn to trust our own kinds. The only possibilty that Russians and Chinese will trust each other is we merge and for a new race as ..Siberian let said...otherwise forget it.
But does Russia still sell weapons to Vietnam?They care your feeling?
We should cooperate with Russia in some area,but not means we are allies,and not means we should support Russia in every things,we also have cooperate with Ukraine,right?Liaoning(Varanging) came from Ukraine,right?

We should cooperate with Russia in some area,but not means we are allies,and not means we should support Russia in every things,we also have cooperate with Ukraine,right?Liaoning(Varanging) came from Ukraine,right?

We don't need to feel bad if they want to sell weapons to Vietnam, as independant nation we hold our destiny on our hand regardless of what one did with other nations. We cooperate with Russia when there is common interest that doesnt need to interprete as alliance, China and Russia has never declare to be an alliance as I know of. And China has not broken the diplomatic relation with Ukraine that doesnt mean we need to support the west and US against Russia over Ukraine issue.

They sell older weapons to Vietnam, they need money which is normal. But in this world of geopolitics, you can't let old wounds steer you away from your objective which is break the US hegemon.

If it means teaming up with Russia to do so, so be it.

We don't need to feel bad if they want to sell weapons to Vietnam, as independant nation we hold our destiny on our hand regardless of what one did with other nations. We cooperate with Russia when there is common interest that doesnt need to interprete as alliance, China and Russia has never declare to be an alliance as I know of. And China has not broken the diplomatic relation with Ukraine that doesnt mean we need to support the west and US against Russia over Ukraine issue.
We are neutral in Ukrainian issue,not our bussiness
I think many people here don't understand your point,they thought Russia is China's ally,while it's not,we just cooperate in some things,and the only thing force our cooperate is the US policy.I don't against the cooperation between China and Russia current time

They sell older weapons to Vietnam, they need money which is normal. But in this world of geopolitics, you can't let old wounds steer you away from your objective which is break the US hegemon.

Yep, Vietnam is Mr. Nobody, selling them weapons just to make few bucks won't even tickle us.

With or without the Russian weapons, it makes no difference for us, we can still crush the Vietnamese army like a little bug.

We are neutral in Ukrainian issue,not our bussiness
I think many people here don't understand your point,they thought Russia is China's ally,while it's not,we just cooperate in some things,and the only thing force our cooperate is the US policy.I don't against the cooperation between China and Russia current time

I'm glad you can self Illuminate :enjoy:

They sell older weapons to India too?Russians want to use India and Vietnam to balance China,it's not a secret,you can see in this forum,can you find even one Indian or viet member talk bad of Russia?No,all of them are friendly to Russia,while they seek the US help in same time,that's called diplomacy,and for geopolitics,it's also benefit for Russia to cooperate with India and Vietnam,even Russia and US are not friends,they have common interests in India and Vietnam

The Russia is not Chinese ally,they don't trust China,sorry to say that,if you want to see the brotherhood of Russians,go to Moscow,see how their police treat you and how their neo-nazis treat you.
Russians are largest arm supplier to India and Vietnam,it's a fact,India and Vietnam will never be Russia's threat,while China is different

please be assured, i wasn't born yesterday. i say nothing about something doesn't mean i know nothing about it. please, not now.

Last edited:
They sell older weapons to India too?Russians want to use India and Vietnam to balance China,it's not a secret,you can see in this forum,can you find even one Indian or viet member talk bad of Russia?No,all of them are friendly to Russia,while they seek the US help in same time,that's called diplomacy,and for geopolitics,it's also benefit for Russia to cooperate with India and Vietnam,even Russia and US are not friends,they have common interests in India and Vietnam

We don't need Russia's love.

China's biggest threat is USA, so it only needs Russia to have the common interest on this issue, that's enough for us.

Tell us if India and Vietnam are really a threat to China? if the answer is no than we dont even bother to care what Russia sold them and concentrate ourself on more important issues.

China's biggest threat is USA, so it only needs Russia to have the common interest on this issue, that's enough.

exactly. russia is strategic partner, thats it. russia and china should make deals for win win situation. if russia gets novo-rossiya, china should get novo-china

China's biggest threat is USA, so it only needs Russia to have the common interest on this issue, that's enough for us.
I'm sure USA is number one threat to China,so we I support the cooperation between China and Russia in some issues,and that's enough for us,we don't need to love Russians,and we don't need to support Russia in Ukraine and Georgia,because not our business,instead,we should keep friendly relation with both countries

exactly. russia is strategic partner, thats it. russia and china should make deals for win win situation. if russia gets novo-rossiya, china should get novo-china

We are not naive, and we don't really care if Russia likes us or not.

Only we need to stay on the same boat when dealing with the US, that's all.

If we don't do that, then the US would simply get us one by one. Russia is smart, they also know that. They are trying to stay on the same boat with us, it is not that they like us, but for the sake of their survival.

Without China, the US will open the full firepower on them, then disintegrate them into the further smaller states.

USSR was once a superpower with larger nuclear arsenal, but it couldn't even withstand against the US alone.

So China and Russia must stick together for the sake of survival.

Tell us if India and Vietnam are really a threat to China? if the answer is no than we dont even bother to care what Russia sold them and concentrate ourself on more important issues.
They are not our friends,and you can see,the Obama regime's rebalance of Asia-pacific policy include to arm those unfriendly countries to contain China,Obama regime now sell weapons to Vietnam and they want to take away Burma from China,is Burma China's threat?No,but should we care the Obama regime policy to Burma?
As for India,they are a large country,so undoubtly the India is a threat to China,but we shouldn't let India became enemy of us in current time

Back
Top Bottom