What's new

Russia Hikes SU 30MKI Prices Twice For India Might Be The revange That MI 35 got Elim

And my crystal ball says that India and China will form the greatest alliance the world has ever seen.:D

i think you should go and read some international relations related articles there is a lot happening around than just su30mki india new boy friend America is a great enemy of russia and russians and chinese arre not going to digest this new indo us romance.

Omg, they need to lock all threads older than 6 month.

On Chinese forums they have a point system kinda like the different member level we have here. If someone digs up a thread a few weeks old they get points deducted. If they do it repeatedly they could even get banned.

They even have an interesting name for this kind of behavior too. They call it grave digging. I recall some one digging up a thread from 2003 and some one called it "a grave that testified to the fact that the Chinese civilization coexisted with dinosaurs".

On Chinese forums they have a point system kinda like the different member level we have here. If someone digs up a thread a few weeks old they get points deducted. If they do it repeatedly they could even get banned.

Yeah I've seen that in other places as well.

They even have an interesting name for this kind of behavior too. They call it grave digging. I recall some one digging up a thread from 2003 and some one called it "a grave that testified to the fact that the Chinese civilization coexisted with dinosaurs".

lol talk about irony huh?

Price of everything has incrased by many folds. Wha do you expect the price should be same as 2001? :P

My Questions to Indians, will SU30MK become an "indigenous" Indian Aircraft after TOT to build 40+ aircrafts in India, at $102m each?:lol:

yup...it is indigenous if you consider your JF-17 to be indigenous

You see, this is the difference, you use the mantra of "indigenous" even after TOT agreements with Russia. We simple call what it is, a joint venture.:lol:

You see, this is the difference, you use the mantra of "indigenous" even after TOT agreements with Russia. We simple call what it is, a joint venture.:lol:

joint venture like pakistan cant export the jf 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow that's one hell of joint venture u got there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom