What's new

Russia 'helping' China with fighter jet technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higly doubt your theory... WELL explain your huge MALLS , why are they still unoccupied??/ Why are the stores getting little to no business

I don't know about any huge malls getting no business. Here's a picture of what a mall in my hometown looks like:

184070345974.jpg

Western media likes to take 1 event, and make it "representative". Well 5 white Americans died and 45 were injured, while dancing due to a defective made in USA dance floor. Made in USA = cheap, defective, killer. Not even African dictatorships produce killer dance floors :lol:

Just passed the WHAT! NO WAY! INDIA STRONG! INDIA HAS ARRIVED! HEAR ME ROAR! stage. We're in the british slave stage right now.

Tough stage for Indians. Lots of Indian articles to cite and an army of zealots patrolling wikipedia but not a lot of progress that they can put their hands on.

When I asked

You can see LCAs replacing Mig-21s in IAF inventory....in enough numbers

20 at first and an another 20 to follow isn't it?

The indignant response came

MK1 only. MK2 is 190 and upwards. IAF has mentioned it numerous times already. Google it.

Ambition looks great on paper.

Higly doubt your theory... WELL explain your huge MALLS , why are they still unoccupied??/ Why are the stores getting little to no business

LOL. At least construct a decent counter argument. Don't actually know how economies work? Well thats not a surprise.

Look at the one liner Indians in the first page. Thats not even a good trolling attempt. As for denying its rather easy when one day its a copy of the F 22 to a mig 1.44. Gotta make up your minds.

I don't care it's a copy of x or y so please don't tell me to make up my mind..

LOL. You laugh at Nanking and I'll laugh at British enslavement of India. Can't take what you dish out? BTW the my girlfriend is Chinese is BS, and you know it. Maybe you'll feel better about my insensitivity if I told you I was banging a Indian chick. NO? I didn't think so.

Speaking of banging Indian chicks:

If i dated a girl that looked like that, suicide is my only option

Well your impending suicide will be pretty quick then. For a person as uneducated and ridiculously stupid as you a dog would be your only option. Guess what? Totally legal in India. The dog might cry rape though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom