What's new

Russia 'helping' China with fighter jet technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah HAHAHA in those FIELDS YEAH LOL

Japanese make better cars than India and China!

All i want to say to China is, Japan was picking on china, like a kid picking on a fat girl...

Where it irks me the most is! China is more happier to turn down Indian friendship to side with failed pak... GOES to show how anti India China is

Now the fat girl can slap Japan around any time by restricting rare earth exports and Japanese is forced to close production or sell whatever tech they have left back to China :lol:

I'm not going to talk about who got picked on more because we all know the history of "British India" but no one knows the history of "Japanese China".

Well yeah it come out to a di*k measuring contest everytime....

but can u blames us? when we Indian accept the truth about our poverty and try to fix it... when we show u about the ghost town u guys push it away... ITs a reality... Chinse economy is artifical growth

Considering Indian inflation I would be more worried about your artificial growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course not but it is the indians who flame and troll. Oh indians already posted this before. It was taken down though.

Check the post of your mate, Aerospace guy on this thread and let me know if that's flaming/trolling or not.. The article says something and as soon it was posted you started denying it as if you are caught red handed or something..

Well yeah it come out to a di*k measuring contest everytime....

but can u blames us? when we Indian accept the truth about our poverty and try to fix it... when we show u about the ghost town u guys push it away... ITs a reality... Chinse economy is artifical growth

Its not artificial. Keynes said that burying money in the ground is a valid form of stimulating economic growth. Building homes for the vast rural population that will eventually need to be settled, as well as bringing down housing prices, is a 100% real demand.

Artificial growth is growth without producing anything. I.E. the growth of the US's financial industry which grew tremendously, at the cost of real industries and services. Or the growth of Japanese economy, done by raising the value of the yen continuously despite no new production added - the Yen is considered so inflated that Japan's GDP/PPP is lower than its nominal GDP. The only other country in the world to have this situation is Zimbabwe.

Check the post of your mate, Aerospace guy on this thread and let me know if that's flaming/trolling or not.. The article says something and as soon it was posted you started denying it as if you are caught red handed or something..

Look at the one liner Indians in the first page. Thats not even a good trolling attempt. As for denying its rather easy when one day its a copy of the F 22 to a mig 1.44. Gotta make up your minds.

Every time we discuss China and Russia, it turns into this:

Indian: Chinese just cheap copy of Russia.
Chinese: India can't even copy.
Indian: WHAT! NO WAY! INDIA STRONG! INDIA HAS ARRIVED! HEAR ME ROAR!
Chinese: Indians are british slaves, call center, starvation, poverty, toilets...

Seriously, feeding the trolls just makes for a round of trolling.

I don't wanna go back through 7 pages of posts, catch me up, what stage are we at now?

I don't wanna go back through 7 pages of posts, catch me up, what stage are we at now?

Just passed the WHAT! NO WAY! INDIA STRONG! INDIA HAS ARRIVED! HEAR ME ROAR! stage. We're in the british slave stage right now.

PLease tell me how the local goverments are going move ahead with sour loans from bulding these massive collection of homes... The middle class say makes 6,000 yuan a year and he want to buy a normal apartment costing 80,000 Yuan... That is not possible to purchase

I wouldn't worry about that. China has very few homeless people compared to lets say a certain south Asian country.

Haha i seriously doubt Chinese capabilties now that i have read the Nanking rape incident....

Indo China war of 1962, India lost the war , a failure because of Nehru and his reluctance.... We didnt even use our AIR FORCE in the WAR!!! wow and they were all fueld up ready to GOO... China was a back stabber and Attacked India... ITs ok India is ALOT STONGER NOW,, I mean ALOTTTTT steonger

Hell nanking was a few days. Indian women willingly spread their legs for British for over 200 years.

Below freezing- Now we're at the Indian British slave part.

PLease tell me how the local goverments are going move ahead with sour loans from bulding these massive collection of homes... The middle class say makes 6,000 yuan a year and he want to buy a normal apartment costing 80,000 Yuan... That is not possible to purchase

They don't its like a social transfer disguised as a loan. 6000 per month is barely middle class, 6000 per year is dire poverty (but comparable to India; its currently 1 usd: 6.3 RMB right now). The specific places where the apartments are built are not expensive. The real expensive places are the big cities. Not just Shanghai or Beijing but even my hometown where it takes 89 years of working at the average salary to buy a house. But these aren't even new constructions: they're all old apartments and have nothing to do with the ghost towns.

Why are the "ghost towns" not being populated? Because they can't attract residents not because they're too expensive. But once those areas attract some investment (or in the case of Ordos, the coal and oil fields start going and the chemical plants start working) the ghost towns will naturally become jam packed.

Offcourse your WOULDn't you and I live in America!!!

your Preimer back home Wen and President Hu Jianto might be executed latter on the by the chinese because of this MAssive LIE

If there was a scandal they would be executed. Luckily for Indians they would just get a few billion dollar bonuses toward their swiss bank accounts.

LOL don't stoop that low... I am dating a chinese Girl she is sweet... but dont stoop that low... Indian women are very VERY strict and follow culture

Anglo-Indian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India

During the British East India Company's rule in India in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, it was initially fairly common for British officers and soldiers to take local Indian wives and have Eurasian children, due to a lack of British women in India at the time.[18][19] By the mid-19th century, there were around 40,000 British soldiers, but less than 2,000 British officials present in India.[20] As British females began arriving in British India in large numbers around the early to mid-19th century, mostly as family members of British officers and soldiers, intermarriage became increasingly uncommon among the British in India and was later despised after the events of the Indian Rebellion of 1857,[21] after which several anti-miscegenation laws were implemented.[22][23] As a result, Eurasians were neglected by both the British and Indian populations in India.

Over generations, Anglo-Indians intermarried with other Anglo-Indians to form a community that developed a culture of its own. Anglo-Indian cuisine, dress, speech and religion all served to further segregate Anglo-Indians from the native population. They established a school system focused on the English language and culture and formed social clubs and associations to run functions like their regular dances on occasions like Christmas and Easter.[15]

LOL don't stoop that low... I am dating a chinese Girl she is sweet... but dont stoop that low... Indian women are very VERY strict and follow culture

LOL. You laugh at Nanking and I'll laugh at British enslavement of India. Can't take what you dish out? BTW the my girlfriend is Chinese is BS, and you know it. Maybe you'll feel better about my insensitivity if I told you I was banging a Indian chick. NO? I didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom