What's new

Russia 'helping' China with fighter jet technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it, mate!! also delete any indecent pic if you can..

LOL. You don't even have the decency to correct your mentally retarded friend. I mean this is basic knowledge right? Is it something they don't teach in India?

人面对新事物 是由己知过渡和引申到未知的

洋人心目中中国和中国人一直是缺乏创造力 出卖廉价劳力 技术落后的一个民族 印度人甚至是巴基斯坦人也受到洋人影响而对我们有这样的观感

对J-20的态度证明了这个事实 恰恰是因為J-20看上去太科幻 太邪恶 超越了洋人的理解 因此洋人们才拚尽全力為中国成功开发J-20而寻找解释 由他们的己知 包括"俄罗斯军事科技很强" "中俄是盟友" 过渡到 未知 就是中国成功开发外形极邪恶的J-20

这当然不是事实 PAK FA的ram涂层在哪? 难道俄罗斯会卖中国最好的 自己却用次货? 俄罗斯疯狂卖越南武器也证明中俄关係好到神马地步。

问题是為什麼大家要為这样的小事而生气呢? 大家热烈回帖证明了大家真的很在乎这些流言 我觉得很不值 他们喜欢相信啥就随他们嘛 哎。。。

My point exactly... Taiwan and Hong kong are not part of China so no need to make comparision.... mainland china is FAKE with its ghost towns

Hahaha you obviously don't know anything about my home city of Hong Kong at all.

Here are some facts straight from the official website of the Hong Kong government (English version):

Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.

GovHK: Hong Kong - The Facts

Nobody even disputes this, it is a simple fact.

I think this thread should get closed immidiately. It has turned into a cesspool. I suggest that chinese members and indian members should not resort to these childish insults. I hate to see people being ban, but I think the one who threwed the first punch should get banned for this mess.

I don't want to say too much but you can just google "Hong Kong Passport" and it will show you 4 words you don't really want to see.

Hint: they start with P, R, O and C.

Here is a picture:

408px-Cover_of_HKSAR_e-Passport.jpg

人面对新事物 是由己知过渡和引申到未知的

洋人心目中中国和中国人一直是缺乏创造力 出卖廉价劳力 技术落后的一个民族 印度人甚至是巴基斯坦人也受到洋人影响而对我们有这样的观感

对J-20的态度证明了这个事实 恰恰是因為J-20看上去太科幻 太邪恶 超越了洋人的理解 因此洋人们才拚尽全力為中国成功开发J-20而寻找解释 由他们的己知 包括"俄罗斯军事科技很强" "中俄是盟友" 过渡到 未知 就是中国成功开发外形极邪恶的J-20

这当然不是事实 PAK FA的ram涂层在哪? 难道俄罗斯会卖中国最好的 自己却用次货? 俄罗斯疯狂卖越南武器也证明中俄关係好到神马地步。

问题是為什麼大家要為这样的小事而生气呢? 大家热烈回帖证明了大家真的很在乎这些流言 我觉得很不值 他们喜欢相信啥就随他们嘛 哎。。。

貌似全球最廉价的劳动力是印度人。印度人均收入为1000米元,相当于年收入6400人民币,也就是中国二线城市有过几年工作经验的小白领的月收入。为什么没有人利用印度廉价的劳动力呢?原因很简单:现代工业讲究的不仅仅是"便宜“而是”高效“。印度人文明程度普遍不高,如今仍然有30%的人是文盲,相当于中国60年代的水平。一半的印度人生活在国际贫困线之下,为中国1980年的水平。印度的一切关键军用技术,例如火箭,半导体,核潜艇等都落后中国40年之余:印度如今都不能自制火箭,而中国早在1969年就能;印度如今还没有装备核潜艇,而中国在1972年就有核潜艇下水。半导体更不用说了,到现在都没有任何著名的半导体公司在印度诞生。我并不是歧视印度人,只是想提醒他们,印度要走的路很长。

The west impression about china is that they take the good stuff and then copy-paste it exactly which is good as they will continue to underestimate china.

I think this thread should get closed immidiately. It has turned into a cesspool. I suggest that chinese members and indian members should not resort to these childish insults. I hate to see people being ban, but I think the one who threwed the first punch should get banned for this mess.

Threads like this are mostly troll. Can you stand it if people say anything your country achieves is a cheap copy of someone else, even if easily refutable? It'll be like me laughing at 5 white Americans for dying due to a defective made in USA dance floor right?

good for both and if both are agree on it why someone feel pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom