What's new

Russia has written off $19 billion of debt to African Countries

He must think Africans have no brains. Almost 30M tons of grain is sent to Africa. Wtf is is 50K tons going to do.

This is why only half the heads of states came to Moscow compared to 2019. And Putin can't even enter South Africa because of his arrest warrant.

He is not even welcome in Africa and can only attract half the heads of states. Its clears he thinks Africans have no brains

You're just chatting your insecurities. Now hop off from this thread, and go back to the Russia - Ukraine thread where you kiss the bum of the NAFO shills there.

@Hassan Al-Somal

Hassan bhai,

The WFP is used to destroy local food self-sufficiency;

That is indeed a great point you make. One of the worst consequences of the new world order is destruction of indigenous food systems. People can stay without currency, no one can stay without food.

China is building the infrastructure of African nations

I have no issues with the Chinese folks building infra for African nations. I want them to do it for free.

@beijingwalker

It is much to be hoped that each and every dollar you have lent to the developing countries is repudiated and the assets financed confiscated. US$78 billion is far too little in my opinion

Regards

China is building the infrastructure of African nations

I have no issues with the Chinese folks building infra for African nations. I want them to do it for free.

Regards
Why don't you fools of Supa Powa do it for free ? Don't just been a hypocrite. And who the fk do you think you are, what you Indians' opinion of what China should do this or that is just trash, no one values, go drink more Ganges water to get hi and take a hike in the Indian ocean.

Last edited:

nah they too busy whipin nigas

Talk is cheap. One businessman abusing his disgruntled doesn't mean much. However, I think the 20 years' punishment of that Chinese businessman is too extreme. Maybe a few years in jail, a fine, and a settlement for the victim would be good enough.

That being said, if you think whipping Africans is easy, go there and try and let us know the outcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom