What's new

Russia has requested Bangladesh to train up Russian Troops

After almost 2 years and 4 pages of discussion, how many Russian troops Bangladesh has trained up. Any update?

classified.we only train secret super agents. we wouldn't want them yanks poking their nose now do we? :coffee:

classified.we only train secret super agents. we wouldn't want them yanks poking their nose now do we? :coffee:

Of invisible Brigade? :D Poor yanks don't know what they are missing !! ;)

These evil Indians dig up old threads and cause embarrassment :devil:

Of invisible Brigade? :D Poor yanks don't know what they are missing !! ;)

These evil Indians dig up old threads and cause embarrassment :devil:

nothing to be jealous of
samuel-l-jackson-nick-fury.jpg

this guy was apparently trained by us too. we help both the yanks and commies

1.This is not fake news at all. Officers from all over the world has been training in our Staff College and other institutions. These include Pakistani, Indian, US, Chinese and others. SL's war hero Gen Fonseka is a graduate from our Staff College. All ranks from many nations are trained at our BIPOST for UN peace keeping. Link:
BIPSOT Bangladesh Institute of Peace Support Operation Training

2. What is odd if Russia uses our training facilities?

1.This is not fake news at all. Officers from all over the world has been training in our Staff College and other institutions. These include Pakistani, Indian, US, Chinese and others. SL's war hero Gen Fonseka is a graduate from our Staff College. All ranks from many nations are trained at our BIPOST for UN peace keeping. Link:
BIPSOT Bangladesh Institute of Peace Support Operation Training

Why did you again start the burning......once I posted about US defence officers' course at Mirpur Staff College, indian here started to burn. They can't accept anything about BD that surpasses the level of Bhutan.

I am just asking, it's almost a 2 years old thread with extensive discussions on the topic....so in the meantime how many Russian troops Bangladesh has trained up? Just want to keep myself updated in a defence forum on defence related news. :coffee:

I am just asking, it's almost a 2 years old thread with extensive discussions on the topic....so in the meantime how many Russian troops Bangladesh has trained up? Just want to keep myself updated in a defence forum on defence related news. :coffee:

You have been here for 3 months, hav'nt you learnt anything by now about the BD section :lol:.

This is what I said several months ago about greater Russian influence in Bangladesh. This is just a pretext to send military advisor s to Bangladesh. This is part of the Russian pivot to the Asia Pacific. The attempt is to put us into the India-Russian alliance.

Any confirmed news yet? Can this be rejected as fake news then?

Why should it be a fake news? Russia chose BD perhaps because BA has something to offer to them Moreover, Russians living in snow covered terrains need training in a hot and humid weather. They have to adapt to our type of climate.

However, RA chose BD instead of our suppa pawa neighbor speak for itself. BA may have the requisite amount of hard physical endurance training that it has adopted since Pakistan time.

Whatever other posters say, but I believe Vodka is another reason. BA will certainly not allow alcohol consumption during the training. RA troops are famous for their bad drinking habit. Russian govt has complained many times about this issue.

Back
Top Bottom