What's new

Russia has announced world war 3

The best for the world is that all parties sit together and talk shit out, enough innocent blood has been shed, Covid is still raging and world needs to come together to pull each other through this crisis. May Allah give guidance and sane intellect to the world leaders and soften their hearts towards the innocent civilians.

Economic sanctions and giving weapons is take part in the war.
It's not WWIII but certainly is West vs Russia war.

Ukraine is the less important part of war, Ukrainian are just the useful idiots of USA/West.

Ukraine is the less important part of war, Ukrainian are just the useful idiots of USA/West.
It is WW3. Seriously, this is it.

I've been trying to deny it since it began, but the lines drawn are permanent. It's slow motion, but remorseless and expanding.

It is WW3. Seriously, this is it.

I've been trying to deny it since it began, but the lines drawn are permanent. It's slow motion, but remorseless and expanding.

Yes, consequences are permanent and it will remain even if Ukraine war stops today. West Europe vs Russia breakup is here to stay.

But world is bigger than the West/Russia. And I think it wont scalate militarily.

It will be a impoverishment of West Europe.

West Europe richness was useful for USA in USSR times, but it's not useful anymore, there is no endless energy resources to waste. And now we're see the slow motion economic suicide of West Europe, it's not anything new, it began in 2008.

Last edited:

Ukraine has the right to decide its destiny. they have proven themselves in this war

If russia cant handle ukraine due to NATO intelligence sharing and weapons supply then it should start targeting those border crossings and even targets in poland and romania. NATO will back off if they realize putin is determined to escalate the war and go nuclear.
They will not back off i don’t know about Finland or Sweden but NATO will launch air attacks if Poland or Romania comes under attack. BTW Poland has enough force fo defend itself even without direct NATO interference.

With sinking of Moskova, Russian state TV announced WW3 has started.

Russian state TV says Ukraine invasion ‘has already escalated into World War 3’

A Russian state TV host has said the reason president Vladimir Putin’s “special operation” in Ukraine is taking so long is because the country has entered World War Three against Nato.

Presenter Olga Skabeyeva implored Rossiya 1 viewers to “recognise” that the country was now “fighting against Nato infrastructure, if not Nato itself.”

The Independent? Really!?

I do not put any trust in Western MSM networks. They are by and large organs of lies that proliferate Western agenda.

Last edited:
If russia cant handle ukraine due to NATO intelligence sharing and weapons supply then it should start targeting those border crossings and even targets in poland and romania. NATO will back off if they realize putin is determined to escalate the war and go nuclear.
Or the war will escalate, especially when it's not kids who are going to die. It will come to the point of Nuke quick draw McGraw , who can have the advantage before they sink. Knowing the US and Russia they probably will have a nuke war by proxy.

They will not back off i don’t know about Finland or Sweden but NATO will launch air attacks if Poland or Romania comes under attack. BTW Poland has enough force fo defend itself even without direct NATO interference.
That's what they said against Germany in 1939.

I can't speak to the others, but I would tread very lightly around Romania if I were them.

It was once home to the most powerful being on earth.

I feel sorry for Russia. they used to be superpower but now they can't even take out Ukraine. Europe is laughing. Drunk Russians thought Ukraine to be walk in the park. Now Ukraine becomes their worst nightmare.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom