What's new

Russia eyeing $3 bln in new arms contracts-source

Didn't Russia just dump Gaddafi's regime recently?

It seems Gaddafi will go nowhere and he will most likely stay in Libya.

I don't know how this deal can be done in this deteriorated relationship.

Either you dont know about India or you dont know about Libya... either case you are juvenile

I am not discussing the J-20 at all, and I cannot show you anything because I am NOT a J-20 engineer and I have NO inside information of this plane. All I know is it looks pretty amazing and badass, whereas the T-50, well, you know.

I am simply saying that how do you know that the T-50 has actually all the features besides Russian words, and none of the Indian users have answered that.

T50 has been showcased to the IAF and they do believe its a 5th gen and not gone by the looks the way you do. We do have enough faith and trust on our forces that we do believe what they say.

I am not discussing the J-20 at all, and I cannot show you anything because I am NOT a J-20 engineer and I have NO inside information of this plane. All I know is it looks pretty amazing and badass, whereas the T-50, well, you know.
'''Some Times Looks Can Be Deceiving'''

and with China i should use Alot of Times instead of sometimes

dont jus read the title go thru the article moroon

Post reported, ChineseTiger1986" is a respected member of this forum and a friend aswell... Debates have there own positive and negative cones, getting personal is not fair... Mods will take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom