What's new

Russia eyeing $3 bln in new arms contracts-source

i think these Su30 MKI were the ones proposed to be ordered for the nuclear strategic command...sinse they wanted 40 Su30MKI fighters apart from the ones ordered by the airforce.....so these will be dedicated to carrying nukes

Fanboy Thori kam choro.

Jealous..hmmm

What mentioned is 100% True. Except Tejas MK2, AMCA (that also i said no. and time not yet confirmed)

Don't talk 1 liner crap, if you have nothing to contradict. you can also buy 1,000 Aircraft worth 75 Billion. We are not stopping. Isn't it ? We have aggressive plan worth 100 Billion $ only for IAF and we can afford. lol

Jealous..hmmm

What mentioned is 100% True. Except Tejas MK2, AMCA (that also i said no. and time not yet confirmed)

Don't talk 1 liner crap, if you have nothing to contradict. you can also buy 1,000 Aircraft worth 75 Billion. We are not stopping. Isn't it ? We have aggressive plan worth 100 Billion $ only for IAF and we can afford. lol

change it to MK1
india won't induct 50-100 in that time,there may be max 50 mk1 reaming would be mk2

change it to MK1
india won't induct 50-100 in that time,there may be max 50 mk1 reaming would be mk2

50 Tejas MK1 for Naval by 2014 is possible as per some news. If After 2015, it would be MK-2 That's why i mentioned 54-100. 6 Confirmed. Rest MK1 for IAF.

50 Tejas MK1 for Naval by 2014 is possible as per some news. If After 2015, it would be MK-2 That's why i mentioned 54-100. 6 Confirmed. Rest MK1 for IAF.

i highly doubt that number

max 20 both versions combined,that is if lsp 7 and 8 tests goes well

Again MKI?! Man, IAF is in love with it or what! It was 272 orders earlier and now 300! Just get the damn MRCA orders chugging. I wish we had at least ordered Dassault or Eurofighters to make the first 50 fighters in their countries and rest in India owing to the pathetic speed and worthless management of HAL. Heavens knows what is going to happen to IAF if we keep losing planes and pilots.

At this rate, no one will want to join IAF but prefer joining Army or Navy since they are safer during peace times. IAF has become a real problem maker for trained young pilots. WTH is happening to the Hawks? And why the heck was that trainer deal with Switzerland stopped? More money? Siatara trainer is also miles away with clearance only by next year end.

After swindling the entire country already? Our politicians are andha kuan guys. If we don't force them out, they will tear this country apart.

Again MKI?! Man, IAF is in love with it or what! It was 272 orders earlier and now 300!

When Initial Orders were made for Su-30 , It was said that Air force will order more than 300 Su-30's ....so Nothing Surprising

Hope they Order same No of MMRCA's Too

So,

312 Sukhi 30MKI by 2018-2019 (Confirm)
200 Typhoon/Rafale in next 10 years (1-3 Squadron in 36 Months) (Almost Confirm it's matter of time)
138 MIG29UPG/SMT by 2013 (IAF + 2 ACC for Navy Air Force) (Confirm)
51 Mirage 2000 MK2 - Upgradation for MK2 finalised (Confirm)
52-100 Tejas MK1 by 2014 (Confirm)
200 Tejas MK2 from 2015-2022 (Confirm but no. and time is not confirmed)

300 PAKFA / FGFA production will start in 2017 onwards (Final) (Confirm with 30-35 Billion $)
300 AMCA Production will start in 2020 onwards (Final but no. and time is not confirmed)
35-40 F-35 / Typhoon / Rafale for 4th Aircraft carrier INS Vishal (Not Confirmed)

By 2018-2020 --> 800-900 Aircraft Fighter
By 2025 --> 1,200+ Aircraft Fighter

All above will be New Aircraft which will be operational till 2040(Minimum). Except 51 Mirage MK2 and 69 MIG29SMT till 2030. Hence, Our Number and Quality will increase by each year passing.

:cheers:

We wont Have 200 MRCA's in 10 years

IAF will Order Only 40-50 Mk1 LCA

Also , Amca wont go under Production by 2020 , the Project is not clear

Hehehe good, go India, it will not only be the no 1 weapons importer of the world but of the entire universe. :rofl::rofl::rofl:So the MMRCA deal is not enough, India needs to buy more Sukhoi just like procuring and modernizing the Mirage 2000 fighter jets and adding more jets to the original MMRCA deal. India is stockpilling weapons in view of an alien invasion or else for World War III under NATO command. :rofl::rofl: Anyway good news for the politicians whose banks accounts in Swiss banks will be credited with more billions but bad news for the slumdogs who will still be deprived of basic sanitation, hygiene and education. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Reinforces my hypothesis. The the number of smilies in the post is inversely proportional to the substance in the post

well i personally dont want more su30 mki why guys why

cant we buy 50-60 su35 much better

there is not so much deffernce between them and su35 is much better plane then su30 mki

guys su35 will provide a more power against china

so my vote is toward su35

Again MKI?! Man, IAF is in love with it or what! It was 272 orders earlier and now 300! Just get the damn MRCA orders chugging. I wish we had at least ordered Dassault or Eurofighters to make the first 50 fighters in their countries and rest in India owing to the pathetic speed and worthless management of HAL. Heavens knows what is going to happen to IAF if we keep losing planes and pilots.

At this rate, no one will want to join IAF but prefer joining Army or Navy since they are safer during peace times. IAF has become a real problem maker for trained young pilots. WTH is happening to the Hawks? And why the heck was that trainer deal with Switzerland stopped? More money? Siatara trainer is also miles away with clearance only by next year end.

After swindling the entire country already? Our politicians are andha kuan guys. If we don't force them out, they will tear this country apart.

su30 are good planes but 300 i am against that we can look some other much better option dont you think su35 will be much better option 60-100 su35

just think IAF with su35

there is not so much deffernce between them and su35 is much better plane then su30 mki

Su35 and Su30 are Quite Similiar In Specs ,

Su30 Mki is Made By Indian specs with Israel,French and Russian Avionics

Though Su35 have Upper Hand with More Powerful Engine

But , with Mki's upgraded to 'Super 30' standard - Both will be more or less similiar

Su35 and Su30 are Quite Similiar In Specs ,

Su30 Mki is Made By Indian specs with Israel,French and Russian Avionics

Though Su35 have Upper Hand with More Powerful Engine

But , with Mki's upgraded to 'Super 30' standard - Both will be more or less similiar

Back
Top Bottom