What's new

Russia edges out China from BD arms market

Actually this current deal with russia has more to do with the ruling party looking for new masters & also a new source of whole-sale corruption than modernization of BD army. Previosly these scums looted millions of $ while buying 8 Mig29, 6/8 of which R grounded today. This BAL regime gave away off shore gas blocks to russian gazprom without any tender & russia is simply returning the favor. They will be kicked out soon.

As for arms, well china is still our largest arms supplier & also supplied us Air-defense system & MBT2000 recently. And china is our biggest trading partner, a place nobody can take. :)

well said @Luffy 500 & @kobiraaz

since anyone who takes an anti BAL stance automatically becomes a jamati razk/\R so now i guess according to some members those who are supporting a pro-china outlook will be labeled as
"jamati communist" :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea what kind of SAM we are getting in that deal?? BUK-M2?

Eorl ⚔;3822617 said:
Only if India sells ready-made Nukes to BD, but in that case, we have to test those Nukes in Indian territory to know if those can yield considerable power. LOL

@Topic,

I hope BD will buy ready-made Nuke from China/PK/RU someday in future. Just 5 nukes, and we will be secured super/

@ China
We all are pro China, just come here with more deals.

Is it available on the international market...how much does it cost....well then please take my order for 10 nos.

Back
Top Bottom