What's new

Russia edges out China from BD arms market

Dude all Bangladeshi members are pro Chinese. You will only find Indians bad mouthing and belittling china here.
BD will never buy any weapons from India, it's unthinkable period.

India is not a friend of Bangladesh, it meddles negatively in our affairs and is continuously seeking hedgemony. whilst the situation is not like India Pakistan, Bangladesh and bangladeshis in general do not have positive views of India. China on the other hand is universally liked in Bangladesh.

Members of what? Bangladeshi looney group? :D

China is just an investor in Bangladesh, as it is to most of the South Asian countries. And with Indian investment, will come more jobs to your country, as Indian companies will manufacture products in Bangladesh to import to NE states. Sole reason behind your leaders to look at Indian for investment venues.

Bangladesh expects $7-9 bn investment by Indian power cos - Hindustan Times

Neither BD can hold much strategic influence to China, nor does it can get out of Indian influence. But there is always hope of mutual cooperation for betterment of both nations.

BD should get weapons from everyone Russia/China/ Pakistan/US /France etc etc.

On the other hand BD should also strengthen its ties with China since China is the way out for development in the region and standing up to the bullying

Is India included in ur etc. etc. ??? :D

Bangladesh should buy weapons from everyone .

it should also go nuclear while at the same time it should strengthen ties with China as its at way out to progress in the region as well as standing up to habitual bully

Bangladesh should buy weapons from everyone .

it should also go nuclear while at the same time it should strengthen ties with China as its at way out to progress in the region as well as standing up to habitual bully

:rolleyes:

@Skull and Bones should we include her in the GANG?? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BD should get weapons from everyone Russia/China/ Pakistan/US /France etc etc.

On the other hand BD should also strengthen its ties with China since China is the way out for development in the region and standing up to the bullying

Most of chinese immediate neighbors have seen real bullying, its been making international news, real bullying - not the jeehadi propaganda variety.

Continue with the cheerleading.

Is India included in ur etc. etc. ??? :D

Are you willing to sell BD important military hardware not the shotguns.

Most of chinese immediate neighbors have seen real bullying, its been making international news, real bullying - not the jeehadi propaganda variety.

Continue with the cheerleading.

what is your problem? dont you want to see BD a strong military power ?

what is your problem? dont you want to see BD a strong military power ?

BD should be strong enough to assert sovereignty over its land, and they do it, something much stronger militaries can not do, because of their unhealthy obsession with stronger militaries needing non state support.

My problem is that you said china is the future and a role model on how to treat neighbors, you also know how big a joke that was.

BD should be strong enough to assert sovereignty over its land, and they do it, something much stronger militaries can not do, because of their unhealthy obsession with stronger militaries needing non state support.

My problem is that you said china is the future and a role model on how to treat neighbors, you also know how big a joke that was.

1. from your comments its clear you dont want BD to be strong militarily.

2. I can see your Indian bias once again in the second line. anyway you being and Indian can go against any such move of BD to acquire nuclear power.

3. No it was not a joke and i as well as small countries in the region who had faced Indian bullying time and again have realised that their interests rest with strong relation with China.

I personally firmly believe that alliance with China and working along with them for regional progress is the way . Thats my opinion and i dont have any concern if you have problem with that

Bangladesh should go Nuclear ? :cheesy:

Why BD should not go nuclear ? or for that matter why BD should not work for it?

any big reason?

1. from your comments its clear you dont want BD to be strong militarily.

2. I can see your Indian bias once again in the second line. anyway you being and Indian can go against any such move of BD to acquire nuclear power.

3. No it was not a joke and i as well as small countries in the region who had faced Indian bullying time and again have realised that their interests rest with strong relation with China.

I personally firmly believe that alliance with China and working along with them for regional progress is the way . Thats my opinion and i dont have any concern if you have problem with that

From your comments its clear you want BD to become another pakistan. You should not wish that even for your enemies.

There, i replied with the same intelligence level.

@Spring Onion If BD goes nuclear, Myanmar will also try it. BD will get economic sanctions too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom