What's new

Russia edges out China from BD arms market

Why BD should not go nuclear ? or for that matter why BD should not work for it?

any big reason?

No, I am in favor of this one, I think both Pakistan & India should each gift 10 of there nuclear weapons to BD as a GOODWILL gesture since building nukes is a very costly affair. It will also be a symbol of India-Pakistan coming together & it will turn out to be another CBM. Is Pakistan Ok with that??

@Spring Onion If BD goes nuclear, Myanmar will also try it. BD will get economic sanctions too.

Dont worry those who will support BD for nuclear strive will also bail it out.

as far as Myanmar if it can get to be then be it that is no excuse to stop BD from going nuclear in future

No, I am in favor of this one, I think both Pakistan & India should each gift 10 of there nuclear weapons to BD as a GOODWILL gesture since building nukes is a very costly affair. It will also be a symbol of India-Pakistan coming together & it will turn out to be another CBM. Is Pakistan Ok with that??

If India can materialise this option no issue with us.

when you are going to hand over the gift? first your turn you give it to Hassina we will hand over to Khalida a quiet balancing act it will be ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

India should build more nuclear weapons and distribute them to its poor citizens so that they can swallow these in order to keep their hungry stomachs filled forever. No more suicdes in India, not bad. The same I cannot say about Pakistan because they have more food than they can consume.

Bangladesh should buy weapons from everyone .

it should also go nuclear while at the same time it should strengthen ties with China as its at way out to progress in the region as well as standing up to habitual bully
Why only Bangladesh let S.Korea,Japan,Philipines,Bhutan,Myanmar,Vietnam,Taiwan,Afghanistan,Tajikistan also develop Nuclear weapons.....

India should build more nuclear weapons and distribute them to its poor citizens so that they can swallow these in order to keep their hungry stomachs filled forever. No more suicdes in India, not bad. The same I cannot say about Pakistan because they have more food than they can consume.

If you put grass as a edible food item. As they said and i quote, "we will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own."

Is India included in ur etc. etc. ??? :D

Only if India sells ready-made Nukes to BD, but in that case, we have to test those Nukes in Indian territory to know if those can yield considerable power. LOL

@Topic,

I hope BD will buy ready-made Nuke from China/PK/RU someday in future. Just 5 nukes, and we will be secured super/

@ China
We all are pro China, just come here with more deals.

1. Bangladesh is one of the most pro-Chinese countries on earth.

China is respected and our friendship with this nation is valued and very important to us.

2. China has helped us far more than some our supposed "Muslim brothers".

3. China is a fellow Asian non-white state as opposed to the neo-colonial white west.

4. In terms of buying arms from Russia it does not mean much. We are not in the same geo-strategic region as Russia, nowhere near, but are part of the Chinese geo-strategic region.

Buying arms from Russia is purely business and nothing else. If we bought Swedish Gripens tomorrow it would not mean we are moving closer to Sweden and away from China. Sweden is not part of our geo-strategic region.

5. Chinese technological progress is accelerating at a rapid pace and so will the quality of its weaponry.

6. We Bangladeshis do not like India the state (no problem with ordinary people) and regard it as a nuisance. We don't care much about it (and to be honest we look down on them as inferior, being Hindus, whereas there is no such feeling towards Buddhist/Taoist Chinese). No Bangladeshi wastes time visiting the India sub-forum whereas Indians are obsessed with Bangladesh and troll and ruin every Bangladeshi thread on this sub-forum.

We don't care much about it (and to be honest we look down on them as inferior, being Hindus, whereas there is no such feeling towards Buddhist/Taoist Chinese).

We have read the comments about buddhists during rohingya issue, so sell that self serving story to someone else. As to Indians, we do not crave the love of retarded religious fanatics. Any decent human beings, its a different matter. Bangladeshis can look down upon us all they want, the nepolean complex is understandable from the runts and the racism must feel empowering LOL!

Pity BD hindus though, to have to suffer the humiliation of dhimmitude from uncivilised nutjobs.

There are 2 Major arm suppliers in world
1. America
a) to get American weapon, you need to have enough money or you need to be puppet of USA. (or friend/partner)

2. Russia
b) Cheaper (by price) and need not to be puppet of Russia..

China is emerging Weapon provider who want throw away price weapon. But Chinese quality is worldwide questioned. A very poor nation who can't afford quality products can buy chinese rip-offs.

Its BD money, Its BD wish.

1. Bangladesh is one of the most pro-Chinese countries on earth.

China is respected and our friendship with this nation is valued and very important to us.

2. China has helped us far more than some our supposed "Muslim brothers".

3. China is a fellow Asian non-white state as opposed to the neo-colonial white west.

4. In terms of buying arms from Russia it does not mean much. We are not in the same geo-strategic region as Russia, nowhere near, but are part of the Chinese geo-strategic region.

Buying arms from Russia is purely business and nothing else. If we bought Swedish Gripens tomorrow it would not mean we are moving closer to Sweden and away from China. Sweden is not part of our geo-strategic region.

5. Chinese technological progress is accelerating at a rapid pace and so will the quality of its weaponry.

6. We Bangladeshis do not like India the state (no problem with ordinary people) and regard it as a nuisance. We don't care much about it (and to be honest we look down on them as inferior, being Hindus, whereas there is no such feeling towards Buddhist/Taoist Chinese). No Bangladeshi wastes time visiting the India sub-forum whereas Indians are obsessed with Bangladesh and troll and ruin every Bangladeshi thread on this sub-forum.

1. I bet Pakistan, Nrth Korea etc will out-run your claim.
2. "Muslim Brothers" and china, are u joking?
3. Are u sure?
4.I agree with you.
5. I agree with you.
6. No comment..

6. We Bangladeshis do not like India the state (no problem with ordinary people) and regard it as a nuisance.
thank you for getting the fact that the problem lies in the indian politicians and not the general indian.

We don't care much about it (and to be honest we look down on them as inferior, being Hindus, whereas there is no such feeling towards Buddhist/Taoist Chinese).
ya....i see a great future for selective secularism in BD.

No Bangladeshi wastes time visiting the India sub-forum whereas Indians are obsessed with Bangladesh and troll and ruin every Bangladeshi thread on this sub-forum.
how very cute of you. genuine instance of "cutiyapa". hence, the love and obsession.

on topic:
its good for bangladesh that it has another defence vendor apart from china. its a win win for bangladesh. i will say its a major coup for BD diplomacy.
and no, days when india will play a defence vendor to BD is quite far.

From your comments its clear you want BD to become another pakistan. You should not wish that even for your enemies.

There, i replied with the same intelligence level.

Alot of African nations have become India. Somalia, Niger, Congo, Chad. We all see their state today.

If you put grass as a edible food item. As they said and i quote, "we will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own."

That was rhetorical.

Only Indian people eat grass. Your minister even said to its poor people, "if you don't have food, why don't you eat rats?".

That was rhetorical.

Only Indian people eat grass. Your minister even said to its poor people, "if you don't have food, why don't you eat rats?".

That as rhetorical.

Only Pakistanis eat grass, Your minister even said to its poor people, "we will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own."

Back
Top Bottom