What's new

Russia does not support Anti Pakistan statements during Heart of Asia Conference

Where in India did you see such??
Stop terrorizing neighbours all would be swell..
Even Bangladesh, Sri Lanka blame you for exporting terror same way your most of the neighbors like Iran Afghanistan. your embassy workers are thrown out for terror charges.I don't even need to say about rest. Your Ex army chief terms terrorist group as NGOs..
Verbal masturbations

where SL said Pakistan is terrorist? every sri lankan accept that bharti funded, armed LTTE terrorism against their country..

As for Ghani, i know the corrupt bastard is sensing defeat, so he is mad, thats why Russians issue shut up call..

For Hasina, she can bark all day but first she has to prove his claim somewhere.. thats why Pakistan never take her serious and never glorify bharti slave with a single statement.

Russia sides with Pakistan in the Heart of Asia Conference in India
Posted By: News Deskon: December 04, 2016
Russian-President-1-1.jpg

Share0
Tweet
Share0
Share0

NEW DELHI: Russia says it was wrong to criticize Pakistan in the Heart of Asia Conference.

Addressing the Heart of Asia conference in Amritsar today, Russian envoy Zamir Kabulov said that Sartaj Aziz’s speech at the conference was friendly and constructive.

The Russian envoy said that Afghanistan is pivot of Heart of Asia conference and the agenda of the conference has not been hijacked.

He said being friends and supporters we should avoid the blame game and work together.

Prime Minister’s Adviser on Foreign affairs Sartaj Aziz says peaceful resolution of all longstanding issues is the only way forward for boosting regional cooperation and connectivity.

Addressing Heart of Asia Conference in Amritsar on Sunday, he stressed the need for evolving a joint and purposeful strategy for lasting peace in Afghanistan.

The Adviser said Pakistan is ready to extend every kind of cooperation for stability and development in Afghanistan. He said Afghanistan should avoid levelling false and baseless accusations on Pakistan.

He said Pakistan had laid down the foundations of Heart of Asia Conference with the collaboration of Turkey six years ago.

Addressing the Conference, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani called for joint efforts to fight terrorism in the region.

He said they are focusing on durable peace and stability in Afghanistan.

He thanked world leaders for paying attention to the Afghan issue.

Ashraf Ghani welcomed Pakistan’s assistance of worth five hundred million dollars for the reconstruction of Afghanistan.

In his address, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said peace in Afghanistan is imperative for peace and stability in the region.

He said the entire region is facing the challenge of terrorism which needs to be overcome by joint efforts.

The conference is being attended by forty Foreign Ministers and dignitaries of fourteen countries.

Earlier, talking to Indian media in Amritsar, Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan wants peace and is ready for talks with India if New Delhi desires so.

Sartaj Aziz said terrorism is one of the issues to be discussed under composite dialogue with India.

He said Pakistan is desirous of peace which requires dialogue. He said any issues can be discussed across the table than through the media. If we do not have structured dialogue, then the dialogue through media increases hostility and negative perceptions.

Adviser to the Prime Minister said Pakistan is committed to peace and security of the region and to promote multilateral peace for this purpose.

Sartaj Aziz also held a meeting with Indian Security Adviser Ajit Doval in Amritsar.

During the meeting, matters pertaining to bilateral interest came under discussion.

Meanwhile, Sartaj Aziz held a meeting with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on the sidelines of Heart of Asia Conference in Amritsar.

Matters pertaining to durable peace and stability in Afghanistan were discussed during the meeting.

Prime Minister’s Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz also held a meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister, on the side lines of Heart of Asia Conference in Amritsar on Sunday.

They exchanged views on matters of bilateral and regional interest.
https://timesofislamabad.com/russia-sides-pakistan-heart-asia-conference-india/2016/12/04/

The news was also showed on waqt TV.

Lol russian envoy just said no blame game here..it has nothing to do with Pakistan:rofl:
Modi talked about isolating terrorism. how could it have every thing with Pakistan? and russian rejecting indirect and direct blames by india and afghanistan ,how it had nothing to do with Pakistan?
Pakistan was blamed and it had nothing to do with Pakistan. how come you draw that conclusion? can you plz share your wisdom with us too?

where SL said Pakistan is terrorist? every sri lankan accept that bharti funded, armed LTTE terrorism against their country..

As for Ghani, i know the corrupt bastard is sensing defeat, so he is mad, thats why Russians issue shut up call..

For Hasina, she can bark all day but first she has to prove his claim somewhere.. thats why Pakistan never take her serious and never glorify bharti slave with a single statement.
LTTE is a history..Seems Sri Lanka got over it but pakistan.
Sri Lanka pulled itself out off from SAARC summit. Thats a sign of more than enough.

LTTE is a history..Seems Sri Lanka got over it but pakistan.
Sri Lanka pulled itself out off from SAARC summit. Thats a sign of more than enough.

didnt clown modi told you ignorants that you cant have saarc summit if a single member state boycott.. My question was where they lebel us terrorists? It is you kind which in known as terrorist in sri lanka not Pakistan..

Modi talked about isolating terrorism. how could it have every thing with Pakistan? and russian rejecting indirect and direct blames by india and afghanistan ,how it had nothing to do with Pakistan?
Pakistan was blamed and it had nothing to do with Pakistan. how come you draw that conclusion? can you plz share your wisdom with us too?
Russia was also joining CPEC..
http://www.dawn.com/news/1299402

After each span all verbal rhetoric goes into gutter..
At least you people manage up time for a early & healthy celebration every time..Lol

you seem to be in the past,look it up,its more than 30 percent

im not trolling

no matter what you say,the point is,you lot are losing territory to the taliban and Insha Allah you will lose all the remaining territory aswell
and then like all the other kabulis,you'l also leave for a western country when they Insha Allah take over,just like last time

You do realize when Talis take over Afghanistan their next stop will be Pakistan, and guess what pant wearing folks like you will be the first to get flogged. Have you forgotten Swat or do you want to me past those videos of them flogging Pakistani women?

Hope this get through your thick head.

Damn I am wasting my time with a 23 year old premadonna here :P ok blocked.

You do realize when Talis take over Afghanistan their next stop will be Pakistan, and guess what pant wearing folks like you will be the first to get flogged. Have you forgotten Swat or do you want to me past those videos of them flogging Pakistani women?

Lol.don't.. threaten us kid that I will show this and that video...Have "you" forgotten how we killed them? Do you even know the current situation of SWAT??? Let them come, we will kill each and everyone who does any harm to Pakistan...!

i think its common knowledge and has been reported by nearly all western media, the Afghan government has no control outside the walls of Kabul. Outside Kabul its a free for all war lords fighting the same battles with their own people that they have been fighting for decades.

reported for?

Namak Haram? well I'm speaking the truth for 200 million paksitanis who 99% of us feel all the same. we gave you afghanis everything we had in the end you went and sat on the table of your masters the hindus.

The Taliban and allied jihadist groups control 10 percent of the Afghan population and contest another 20 percent, the top US commander in Afghanistan said. General John Nicholson, the commander of NATO’s Resolute Support and US Forces-Afghanistan, characterized the fact that 30 percent of the Afghan population is controlled or contested by the Taliban as a “positive” development, as the Taliban is primarily operating in the rural areas of Afghanistan.
“We believe the Afghan government control or heavily influence 68 to 70 percent of the population,” Nicholson told reporters at a Pentagon press briefing today. “We believe the enemy control or influence about 10 percent of the population. And then the balance, roughly a quarter, is in play, is contested.”

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archi...liban-control-of-10-percent-of-population.php

@Hrk19

Lol.don't.. threaten us kid that I will show this and that video...Have "you" forgotten how we killed them? Do you even know the current situation of SWAT??? Let them come, we will kill each and everyone who does any harm to Pakistan...!

I am stating facts. Whatever you did to them is beside the point, the mere cheerleading of Pakistanis for Talis in Afghanistan is self defeating because they will do worse to you.

Some self retrospection needed in Pakistan.

He is a 23 year old premadonna, stop wasting your time on him. I just blocked him.

Sorry buddy. Taliban cant take over Pakistan. But Afghanistan intransigence on Taliban issue and its inclination to blmae Pakistan for all of its problems is going to costs Afghans a lot.

Taliban control only 30% of territory.
In population Afghan gov't controls 66% whereas Taliban controls only 10%, remaining live in contested areas.

Afghan govt controls only Kabul.

Taliban control only 30% of territory
In population Afghan gov't controls 66% whereas Taliban controls only 10%, remaining live in contested areas.

Hahhaahaha,
30% area is only ???

For you kind information the rest of 66% area is also not under full influence of govt and they can't get out of big cities ...

Furthermore, this 30% area is on increasing trend whereas general public of Afghanistan is more inclined to Taliban rule . . . . .

didnt clown modi told you ignorants that you cant have saarc summit if a single member state boycott.. My question was where they lebel us terrorists? It is you kind which in known as terrorist in sri lanka not Pakistan..
well Sri Lanks joined India in boycott by itself..
If India a terrorist nation for LTTE Let's say how many terrorist groups are originated & harvested by Pakistan itself since it's creation & how they are affecting peace in this region.

Back
Top Bottom