What's new

Russia Deploys Chechens to Win Hearts and Minds in Aleppo

@500 overwhelming majority of chechens are Sufi Sunnis, those who are fighting for IS or other extrimist groups are salafist wahhabi which make very tiny minority of Chechens...

2nd even if some of them are salafist they will still be loyal to their commanders bcoz they are not part of some rag tag militia, they are part of highly professional Russian force..
Syrian army before the war had some 200,000 Sunnis + 300,000 Sunni reserves. Virtually all of them defected (despite threat to families and torture). Must be all Wahhabi :rolleyes: Also I know several Russian Muslims. They all have very negative view about Assad regime and everything he is doing there.

impossible even, sad that some in Israel prefer a saudi like strict sharia ruled al qaeda hell hole than a secular strongman like Bashar for a neighbour.
Once again. Syria was super secular before Assads came to power. Assads turn Syria into second Afghanistan.

Once again. Syria was super secular before Assads came to power. Assads turn Syria into second Afghanistan.
how about.. Assad stays and keeps the saudi al qaeda freaks under control so they don't attack Israel ? :big_boss:

Syrian army before the war had some 200,000 Sunnis + 300,000 Sunni reserves. Virtually all of them defected (despite threat to families and torture). Must be all Wahhabi :rolleyes: Also I know several Russian Muslims. They all have very negative view about Assad regime and everything he is doing there.

dont compare incompetent ME armies with Russian Armed forces.

Last edited:
impossible even, sad that some in Israel prefer a saudi like strict sharia ruled al qaeda hell hole than a secular strongman like Bashar for a neighbour.

Don't think the FSA would be anything like Saudi Arabia mainly because the vast majority are moderates and 2 because Syria has no where near the resources or land to be anything like Saudi Arabia.

Also Bashar al-assad and his family are notorious anti-Israel. The Arab vs Israel wars happened while his family was in charge. They are very Anti-Israel, while FSA is less so.

Also just because you are "secular" does not make you better.

Not that Syria was that Secular under him. Only Islamic law is source for all Legislation and the president must be a Muslim.

Also I know several Russian Muslims. They all have very negative view about Assad regime and everything he is doing there.

That is to be expected since anyone who has researched the history of Russian Muslims would know the absolute cruelty they were treated and constant genocides in an effort to "russify" the Muslim population.

I believe Israel hosts a loyal amount of Caucasian Muslims from Circassian region, correct?

Back
Top Bottom